Where To Meet Good Girls?

Josh88

First of all, sorry if this isn't in the correct forum but I couldn't see one on the index which seemed more appropriate.

So I've been living in Thailand out in the boondocks (Sukhothai) for about six months now. I plan on staying here long term and I want to look for datable girls, but I don't know where to find them. I have zero interest in the bar girl scene (which seems non-existent out here anyway) and I'm really looking for legitimate relationship material.

I see plenty of fat 60 year old men with attractive Thai wives, I know there's plenty of them out there who are very interested in farangs, they just seem hard to find out here. I'm 24 years old, pretty good looking, tall and in good shape, I have a decent income for my age (certainly a good income by rural Thai standards) and I don't think I should have trouble finding girls. I hear "ฝรั่ง หล่อ" whenever I'm out, there's always girls giggling and staring at me, I know Thai girls find me attractive.

Why is it so hard to find young, attractive, good Thai girls though? It seems like every beautiful Thai girl I would be interested in is either married or pregnant/has children, basically without exception. It really seems like all the good ones are taken. I know this sounds very cocky and arrogant and I don't want to come off like that because I'm not, but honestly I would consider myself quite a catch in rural Thailand. I know of many girls/women who have been interested in me, they're just not the type of girls I'm looking for.

So basically, how do you meet attractive, good, datable girls in the middle of nowhere in Thailand? Where is a good place to look, or how should I go about it? I would honestly appreciate any advice on how to go about it.

• Like 1

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls are always giggling and staring...

let me tell you how to pick up girls at "bars & clubs"

you will learn the inside secret of picking up girls at "bars & clubs" with my 7secrets of success of picking up any woman at "bars & clubs"

use my tips to success to meet women in real life after you have mastered the introductory lesson on "bars & clubs" you can move to lesson two meeting girls in "restaurants"

• Like 1

You meet them at school, workplace, or whatever kind of thing you do,

interact, and have a load of patience.

OR you can take the shortcut and resort to what many do

He's trying to get out of the hand shandy habit, be patient. thumbsup.gif

I guess I should have expected such constructive replies, but I'm really not trolling and honestly wondering how to go about it in Thailand. I'm in the middle of nowhere, I don't go to school, I work from home, it really is hard to find datable girls. I know there's not some magic solution but there's got to be some good place to find them or way to go about it out here and I'm truly curious.

7-11's, family marts, roadside stalls. Loads of young girls working and usually single. Keep in mind you still have to pay some money no matter hansum you think you are. 20k per month is the going rate if you rent like me. giggle.gif

You could also try dating sites but I found the girls on there to be too educated and picky for my tastes. Stick to meeting them in person is my advice.

• Like 1

I guess I should have expected such constructive replies, but I'm really not trolling and honestly wondering how to go about it in Thailand. I'm in the middle of nowhere, I don't go to school, I work from home, it really is hard to find datable girls. I know there's not some magic solution but there's got to be some good place to find them or way to go about it out here and I'm truly curious.

Alcohol works wonders in loosening yourself up. I used to go up to nice normal girls who worked in shops and gave them my number. I eventually found one that way. smile.png

Edited by meatballs

lol, bunch of bitter old men on here. I certainly don't need to defend my looks to you, nor do I see what possible reason I would have to lie about that.

Fair enough though, I basically expected these type of responses I was just wondering if there was some actual usual advice out there. I guess patience really is all there is to it.

Alcohol works wonders in loosening yourself up. I used to go up to nice normal girls who worked in shops and gave them my number. I eventually found one that way. smile.png

From my limited experience and knowledge the good Thai girls never seem to make the first move so maybe that is all there is to it. I just need to work on more on my Thai to the point where I'm comfortable doing that. There seems to be zero profficient English speaking girls out here.

All you need is a bottle of chloroform and a pickup truck. THen you can meet them anywhere... probably best not near your home during daylight hours, though, unless you have off-street parking

I really don't know what gives you the impression you're not cocky and arrogant, by the way. I think we'll be the judge of that. as the famous Jewish poet Rabbi Burns said "Would some power the gift tae gie us, tae see ourselves as others see us". I'm surprised that you think you are attractive because people laugh at you in the street...

SC

EDIT: On the topic of drink driving, I've just corrected two typos in the above post. Now, the typos were not because I've been drinking, but a coroner might see things differently

Brilliant post, if the OP works from home he must have a computor try thai love links .com wub.png

And stay off the LowCow. whistling.gif

The problem may, in fact, be your Boondocks location. There is a growing scarcity of girls in your age bracket (20 something) in rural thailand. In most villages the bulk of the population now consists of the very old who are caring for the very young. The nubile young girls are off in the big smoke chasing the dream.

Do you actually see elligible young ladies each day as you move around your home town. If you do, why don't you just try to interact with them. If you don't, then I suspect the aforemention problem is a live one for you and perhaps you may need to decamp to a more urban posting.

I smell a troll here........24......self confessed "good looking", also a good "catch".

Helllloooooo............if you are fairdinkum, you are only 24 <deleted>, enjoy life before you start looking for a serious relationship and totally screw your life up.

Obviously you haven't seen the T-shirt..........Good girls go to Heaven........Bad girls go to Pattaya. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

The problem may, in fact, be your Boondocks location. There is a growing scarcity of girls in your age bracket (20 something) in rural thailand. In most villages the bulk of the population now consists of the very old who are caring for the very young. The nubile young girls are off in the big smoke chasing the dream.

Do you actually see elligible young ladies each day as you move around your home town. If you do, why don't you just try to interact with them. If you don't, then I suspect the aforemention problem is a live one for you and perhaps you may need to decamp to a more urban posting.

Good point. He should be looking for a granny with young babies - presumably she'll have a daughter who is "working in 7-11" in Bangkok; a 'good girl' with none of the moral hangups that so many seem to have. I think the problem is that the OP is too shallow and short-sighted, and wants to find a 'good girl' who'll sleep with him for nothing, without putting in the effort that, I am told, is normally required; and he's trying to get our advice for free as well. So as well as "very cocky and arrogant" he's a cheapskate as well. To be fair, I don't think the first two characteristics would put off your stereotypical "good thai girl" who will sleep with you for nothing

SC

• Like 1

I smell a troll here........24......self confessed "good looking", also a good "catch".

+1

stinks like a troll

"I don't think I should have trouble finding girls. I hear "ฝรั่ง หล่อ" whenever I'm out, there's always girls giggling and staring at me"

Edited by jacktrip

Helllloooooo............if you are fairdinkum, you are only 24 <deleted>, enjoy life before you start looking for a serious relationship and totally screw your life up.

Obviously you haven't seen the T-shirt..........Good girls go to Heaven........Bad girls go to Pattaya. coffee1.gif

+1 "girls are always giggling and smiling at me"

What he needs is a wingman with your obvious charm and charisma

EDIT: And good looks.

Edited by StreetCowboy

This is the problem, I really don't on a daily basis. I've seen a handful I'd be interested in since I've been here, they're all pregnant/have children/married. I don't like the city and I'm generally quite happy with the village life, but maybe the scarcity of young and attractive girls is a downside I didn't consider.

Honestly not trolling, I'm just not into the idea of paying girls to fuc_k. Also as far as I know there isn't much of a bar girl scene in Sukhothai anyway, probably not an option even if I wanted to.

I know I'm young but I do not want to end up 60 years old without a wife, sleeping with girls young enough to be my granddaughters in Pattaya every night. To each his own, but that's not my idea of a good life and although I'm not necessarily looking to settle down yet I'd like to at least date some Thai girls and see how it goes.

This is how the world works, pretty girls usually have a boyfriend or husband. Are you just thinking because you are a young farang that the most beautiful women will leave their partner to be with you.

You need to try for a girl you want to spend time with just like in your own counrty. That is unless you want to rent one but I agree that you don't need to pay for sex.

Try a dating site, if the girl is a good girl then bingo if she is a bad girl even better ;)