Proud Of Themselves........

theblether

If the Mrs could find a way to earn 5000 baht out of this she would be extremely proud of herself.........you can picture the following conversation taking place between my Mrs and her mother..........

"Meh.......I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.......the good news is I have a fantastic, witty, sexy and debonair farang boyfriend ( that's me by the way )........the bad news is he is Scottish......he no like spend money mak mak....he no like spend money neet noiy......meh.....he no like spend any money!!!"

Being Scottish is a fabulous thing......it's a great defence against "Thai culture"......

• Like 1

"Thank you for giving me that advice.....I did exactly what you said....and you were correct......you look after me very good"

Have you ever considered teaching your wife how to speak English, it's a very small point, but how hard is it to explain the difference between 'very good' and 'very well'

With just a modicum of effort, you could both be speaking English by the end of this year, I know you are Scottish, but it is doable.

Sorry, bleth, it is a pet hate of mine, you are perfectly capable of doing this, and the 'my wife same you' thing needs to end.

"Thank you for giving me that advice.....I did exactly what you said....and you were correct......you look after me very good"

Have you ever considered teaching your wife how to speak English, it's a very small point, but how hard is it to explain the difference between 'very good' and 'very well'

With just a modicum of effort, you could both be speaking English by the end of this year, I know you are Scottish, but it is doable.

Sorry, bleth, it is a pet hate of mine, you are perfectly capable of doing this, and the 'my wife same you' thing needs to end.

I agree with this sentiment. Same as if I speak pidgeon Thai, my gf always corrects me. I appreciate that even though I forget the correct grammar half the time.

• Like 1