Should I Stay Or Should I Go

killerk

Sounds like you are missing farangland to me. sad.png

Go, tired of hearing all the whining!

If you are now questioning your self as to stay here or not, I think it is time to go back to where ever you came from. If you have to ask the question, then you know the answer. Good Bye

The OP's first 2 posts are not very clear. Roughly half the posters seem to think that he is currently living and working in Thailand, whilst the other half (including myself) read that he and his wife are currently living and working in Europe.

Sounds like you are missing farangland to me. sad.png

Go, tired of hearing all the whining!

If you are now questioning your self as to stay here or not, I think it is time to go back to where ever you came from. If you have to ask the question, then you know the answer. Good Bye

The OP's first 2 posts are not very clear. Roughly half the posters seem to think that he is currently living and working in Thailand, whilst the other half (including myself) read that he and his wife are currently living and working in Europe.

Maybe JingThing could open a speculative poll?

I would recommned running away to join the Merchant Marine; you'll feel like a new man, and so will your girlfriend.

"It's what we call a grudge pregnancy, sir. Someone's had it in for you, whilst you were away".

It maybe that some amongst us post with other than mischevious intent, I suppose... but to be honest, if you listen to advice in your 30s, then - well, maybe you need to join the merchant marine