Girls Night Out

Soph

Well im nursing a minor hangover today - last night I met up with Uma, who is on Samui at the moment and had a wild :D night out on the town.

As there were only two of us, we were wondering if anyone else in Samui (come on Wes Turner you know you want to!!!!!) would like to meet up some time this week.

Uma's a bit wild though :o so you should be warned.

Any time any place really so if anyone has any ideas, get in touch, it would be nice to meet up with some of your guys!

Did we not ring our Wes in the early hours inviting him for a threesome? :D

I do apologise for waking you up, but if you send personal messages including your mobile number, you can't not expect the phone to ring. :D

It was a fun night. We started out at a bar owned by a friend of Soph, she couldn't join us unfortunately neither could Khall who was stuck in Phuket so it was just the two of us that hit the Lava Lounge, Fusion bar and Sub Club. :o

Are there any other Thaivisa gals up for a bigger get together later this week?

Did we not ring our Wes in the early hours inviting him for a threesome? :D

Yes you did, more than once and at about 4am, you and your friend giggling down the phone like drunk schoolgirls inviting me to join you for S&M - I was up most of the night explaining to my wife why women were calling me at such an hour.

I notice that you are too cool to reply to either of my PM messages in which I kindly invited you out for dinner, totally ignored, but hook up with your girlfriend and have a couple of drinks and it's let's make a jerk out of Wes.

Can I ask, was it pre planned? Cause there's no internet open at 4am so you must have written my number down when you first read the PM right? So instead of replying, you saved it until your girls night out.

I now realise that instead of wooing a lady I was wasting my attention on a dumb, sex and the city style bimbo. :o

Whoa, well thats between Wes and Uma, keep me out of it. Oh and by the way, wasnt it you Wes who made the first move?

Didn't you just say 'well thats between you and Uma'?

I dont really understand what you mean, but im very tired after last nights debauchery

Yes, and we have an even bigger girls night out planned for saturday night, so watch out Samui!

Don't take this the wrong way soph but are u and Uma lesbian?

I mean, why only a girls night out, why not have a real meet up with other thaivisa.com members on Samiui? :o

Maybe because this is the LADIES forum???

Yes, and we have an even bigger girls night out planned for saturday night, so watch out Samui!

I mean, why only a girls night out, why not have a real meet up with other thaivisa.com members on Samiui? :o

Maybe because this is the LADIES forum???

:D:Dright...and I'm not even close to a Lady :Dbut...this forum brings smiles to me, quite often!

LaoPo

I mean, why only a girls night out, why not have a real meet up with other thaivisa.com members on Samiui? :D

WES- step aside you testeronic specimen you!

You can never compete - NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Look out Samui I'm comin' thru' :o

Uma, Soph... are you ready babies? :D

WES- step aside you testeronic specimen you!

You can never compete - NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Look out Samui I'm comin' thru'

Uma, Soph... are you ready babies?

:o:D:D

"testeronic specimen" like it Khall!!

So Khall are you coming to visit or what :D