What Kind Of Raincoat Do You Use On Motorbike?

lyanika

• 2 weeks later...

It could be interesting for everybody:

After few weeks of searching, finally I've found a nice raincoat. Actually it's a huge poncho, covering the whole motorbike. I tried it in the last 2 days and it just works perfectly! It was strong wind and rain yesterday afternoon, but this raincoat did't leak at all, I was only a little bit wet at my feet. Finally!

I've found it at a shop in Ao Nang, but this was the last one. I payed 600 baht for it.

If you search "dryve raincoat"in Google, you will find the distributor, and you will pay them only 500 baht.

Safe drive!

post-94006-0-75285200-1346907327_thumb.j

After few weeks of searching, finally I've found a nice raincoat. Actually it's a huge poncho, covering the whole motorbike. I tried it in the last 2 days and it just works perfectly! It was strong wind and rain yesterday afternoon, but this raincoat did't leak at all, I was only a little bit wet at my feet. Finally!

I've found it at a shop in Ao Nang, but this was the last one. I payed 600 baht for it.

If you search "dryve raincoat"in Google, you will find the distributor, and you will pay them only 500 baht.

Safe drive!

Ummm really safe. Covers the front AND rear lights:o

sent from my Wellcom A90+

• 2 weeks later...

next weeks question where do you buy nice fitting underpants from

Safe drive!

Actually, you don't need an underpant, because only your feet will be a little bit wet in the big storm.

Yes, it covers the front lights with a transparent material, but it didn't disturbe be driving nighttime. But it doesn't cover the rear lights as I'm sitting on the raincoat. :-) With my helmet it's a perfect protection and yes, it's SAFE!

Safe drive!

Actually, you don't need an underpant, because only your feet will be a little bit wet in the big storm.

Yes, it covers the front lights with a transparent material, but it didn't disturbe be driving nighttime. But it doesn't cover the rear lights as I'm sitting on the raincoat. :-) With my helmet it's a perfect protection and yes, it's SAFE!

ok good for you laugh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Safe drive!

looks deadly, plenty of dangly bits to get caught in chains and spokes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Safe drive!

No way is that safe, so many ways that could impair or snag you in a gust of wind.