6 Nations Rugby

sadman

ok guys wales will not win this year now that we have lost our coach!

:D awww here come the excuses from the sheep worriers. :D

Haha!! no excuses its fact!! we were all lined up to come back and win the tournament AGAIN this year but the english RFU must have paid our coach off or something mysterious like that............ :D

dammit now we have lost our coach and captain - how bad can it get!! i am going to support England from now on :D

And i thought just being Welsh was bad enough :o:D

COME ON ENGLAND :D

There is no way in the world i would switch side to England, would top myself before that happens!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!! no excuses its fact!! we were all lined up to come back and win the tournament AGAIN this year but the english RFU must have paid our coach off or something mysterious like that............ :D

dammit now we have lost our coach and captain - how bad can it get!! i am going to support England from now on :D

COME ON ENGLAND :burp:

There is no way in the world i would switch side to England, would top myself before that happens!!

That's alright then :D

What makes you think we'd have you in the first place? :D:D

What makes you think we'd have you in the first place? :D:D

Ha ha!!! well you are the neighbours from hel_l!!

awww here come the excuses from the sheep worriers.

What makes you think we'd have you in the first place? :D

Ha ha!!! well you are the neighbours from hel_l!!

Hey, wasn't your patch absorbed way back in 1200 sometime? :D We're all one happy family, baaaaaaaaaa :D:D

As I'm currently in the UK, I shall be at Murrayfield watching the England/Scotland match. What time/day will the matches be shown in LOS, 'cos I don't want to post and spoil other peoples' fun if they haven't yet seen it?

'Scotland v England' match - depending on the whim of UBC & Star sports - is advertised at midnight Saturday here so have a few jars in Prince's steeet for 7 hours celebrating a fantastic Scottish win.

'Scotland v England' match - depending on the whim of UBC & Star sports - is advertised at midnight Saturday here so have a few jars in Prince's steeet for 7 hours celebrating a fantastic Scottish win.

And our survey said ..... uh ooooh.

I shall be in my pal's club underneath the arches up by the castle. He is a former international so I tend not to gloat, but I feel that the beers could be on him.

Results this weekend -

France - 30ish / Italy - 20ish

England - 50 / Scotland - 6

Ireland - 40 / Wales 26

France - 25/Italy - 20

England - 30/Scotland - 15

Ireland - 20/Wales - 27

I think Scotland will struggle but they always raise their game against England.

Italy should have the beating of France up front, but will get cut to pieces in the backs.

Wales are still smarting and Ireland still don't know where they are.

I'm picking that the jocks will step up and give you a right rogering.

taffs will just pip the micks and the froggies to wip the wops. :o

Couldn't have put it better myself. An erudite assessment.

In fact, I think I'll put a bob* or two on it.

*for the youngsters: a bob is a shilling is a 10p is 7baht or the price of a cigarette and a book of matches, which is what those pockets on rugby shorts used to be for - used in those prolonged injury breaks when a three-quarter broke her fingernail.

Edited by Thomas_Merton

Results this weekend -

Ireland - 40 / Wales 26

France - 25/Italy - 20

Ireland - 20/Wales - 27

I think Scotland will struggle but they always raise their game against England.

Italy should have the beating of France up front, but will get cut to pieces in the backs.

taffs will just pip the micks and the froggies to wip the wops. :o

*for the youngsters: a bob is a shilling is a 10p is 7baht or the price of a cigarette and a book of matches, which is what those pockets on rugby shorts used to be for - used in those prolonged injury breaks when a three-quarter broke her fingernail.

Well, I got the first one right! Well done Scotland!! bad luck you pommies. :D

Results this weekend -

Ireland - 40 / Wales 26

France - 25/Italy - 20

Ireland - 20/Wales - 27

taffs will just pip the micks and the froggies to wip the wops. :D

<deleted> disgraceful mate, England didnt deserve to win, i have seen 12 year olds play better rugby than we did today. Cohen shouldnt be allowed within 50 yards of the field let alone on it.

Very dissapointed, we have the players to be the best team in the world but unfortunately they just didnt play as a team.

No excuses ENGLAND WERE CRAP and didnt deserve to win. :o

Results this weekend -

Ireland - 40 / Wales 26

France - 25/Italy - 20

Ireland - 20/Wales - 27

taffs will just pip the micks and the froggies to wip the wops. :D

<deleted> disgraceful mate, England didnt deserve to win, i have seen 12 year olds play better rugby than we did today. Cohen shouldnt be allowed within 50 yards of the field let alone on it.

Very dissapointed, we have the players to be the best team in the world but unfortunately they just didnt play as a team.

Well, erm let me think...how many Changs am I to expect? The Scots easily outplayed the "Nachs" as I predicted. I told you the second row weren't second rate but in fact they brought on Hines a bit late. Should have been a couple of tries to the Scots ...shame but a win's a win. Hehehehehe

Be fair. England did make a few errors of the under 15's nature, but the were beaten by a better side.

The Scotish pack was magnificent; the game plan was perfect and changing the half-back pair with about 10 minutes to go was a stroke of genius.

England not only made mistakes they were just not clever enough.

No excuses ENGLAND WERE CRAP and didnt deserve to win. :D

Be fair. England did make a few errors of the under 15's nature, but the were beaten by a better side.

The Scotish pack was magnificent; the game plan was perfect and changing the half-back pair with about 10 minutes to go was a stroke of genius.

England not only made mistakes they were just not clever enough.

Oh dear Oh dear :D

Whats all this about Daleyboy dating Thomas Merton? I thought he was dating Thomas the Tank Engine, but he had a tender behind!! :o

Great gemme and they payed very well and deserved there Victory against the auld lot.....

I had hauf a croon on them so will be a jolly old wots it nicht in ra pub......ps 2/6d... :o

i nearly wish i was scottish today!!

come on boys give the paddies a whacking!

Just like i was really Irish today, and there is still 30 minutes to go :o

The story of how the loss of one man, playing at his best - Stephen Jones - and his replacement by a duffer - Gavin Henson - can influence both teams' performances!

Well done, the Irish.

Just like i was really Irish today, and there is still 30 minutes to go :D

The story of how the loss of one man, playing at his best - Stephen Jones - and his replacement by a duffer - Gavin Henson - can influence both teams' performances!

Well done, the Irish.

Well for England,Scotland,France and Ireland it is going to now be a very interesting tournament as for the Welsh and Italians back to your favourite places in the table :o

Well dont worry sheep lovers and least you MIGHT not get the wooden spoon. :D

And our survey said ..... uh ooooh.

I shall be in my pal's club underneath the arches up by the castle. He is a former international so I tend not to gloat, but I feel that the beers could be on him.

I hope your pockets wern't left too empty after buying all those pints o' heavy an wee drams? Told you so.

I hope your pockets wern't left too empty after buying all those pints o' heavy an wee drams? Told you so.

Mate, I was absolutely buried! However, apart from the game, I had a really good time (as always).

IMHO England were absolutely dire. Scotland looked like scoring a try only once, and we squandered chance after chance.They showed as good an example of blitz (or rush) defence as you will ever see - but England must have known that's what they'd do, as they've been doing it since Frank Hadden took over. Blitz is a very high-risk strategy, but if it works - as it did on Saturday - it's brilliant and forces the opposition into mistakes by giving them no time on the ball. For me, the other reason for the win was that Scotland wanted it more than us, and we were complacent, which is absolutely unforgiveable.

England were out-thought off the pitch and out-played on it. We were well-beaten and well done the Scots.

Also, well done the Italians.They played well and although the result wasn't in doubt, they showed that they have come on so much in the past couple of years. France need to wake their ideas up, though - they want to win the world cup in 18 months, but they don't seem to know what they are trying to do.

And poor old Wales. They just get to the stage where all is running well, and then player power forces Mike Ruddock to resign (stupid players, IMHO), their captain is injured and his deputy fails to front up. Ireland were allowed to play and took their chances well.

Mate, I was absolutely buried! However, apart from the game, I had a really good time (as always).

IMHO England were absolutely dire. Scotland looked like scoring a try only once, and we squandered chance after chance.They showed as good an example of blitz (or rush) defence as you will ever see - but England must have known that's what they'd do, as they've been doing it since Frank Hadden took over. Blitz is a very high-risk strategy, but if it works - as it did on Saturday - it's brilliant and forces the opposition into mistakes by giving them no time on the ball. For me, the other reason for the win was that Scotland wanted it more than us, and we were complacent, which is absolutely unforgiveable.

England were out-thought off the pitch and out-played on it. We were well-beaten and well done the Scots.

Also, well done the Italians.They played well and although the result wasn't in doubt, they showed that they have come on so much in the past couple of years. France need to wake their ideas up, though - they want to win the world cup in 18 months, but they don't seem to know what they are trying to do.

And poor old Wales. They just get to the stage where all is running well, and then player power forces Mike Ruddock to resign (stupid players, IMHO), their captain is injured and his deputy fails to front up. Ireland were allowed to play and took their chances well.

its one of the more interesting tournaments and i think Italy will be one to watch next year, they wont win the tournament but they will win some games.

I am Scottish, and ha ha England! Maybe once the star of your one man team is fit you can start winning again!

:o

You won one game in gawd knows how many and start beating your chest, but you're still at the arse end of world rugby.

I am Scottish, and ha ha England! Maybe once the star of your one man team is fit you can start winning again!

You won one game in gawd knows how many and start beating your chest, but you're still at the arse end of world rugby.

That's a typical 'nach' ignorant reply which only goes to prove that the English are lower than the arse end of rugby. Not quite sure where that puts you but somewhere like dogshit on our boots?

I think that's a little unfair - the Rugby team isn't that bad - they have a long way to go before they are as bad as our football team, who really are in the arse end of their sport.

EDIT: I would like to distance myself from hunglikea's comments, saying things like that is just stupid.

Edited by Grant

I think that's a little unfair - the Rugby team isn't that bad - they have a long way to go before they are as bad as our football team, who really are in the arse end of their sport.

EDIT: I would like to distance myself from hunglikea's comments, saying things like that is just stupid.

It was in response to a previous stupid comment.

But where are Wales to go from here? It is alleged that there is dissent in the squad about loyalty to Scott Johnson, so how can a team function and perform if there are fundamental disagreements? I hope for their sake and for that of British/World rugby that they sort it and don't lose everything they have worked so hard to gain over the past couple of years.

And who will take over the full-time job?

But where are Wales to go from here? It is alleged that there is dissent in the squad about loyalty to Scott Johnson, so how can a team function and perform if there are fundamental disagreements? I hope for their sake and for that of British/World rugby that they sort it and don't lose everything they have worked so hard to gain over the past couple of years.

And who will take over the full-time job?

Sir Clive Woodward .... :o