Wife Scamming My Money

retyrd

you guys can validate this for me that I am being scammed. I have been married for 1 year and my wife back and forth from USA to Thailand and I agree I would take care of payment for her house. $1000 per month while a course her family live there. This time she come back and her attitude change and now she is demanding monthly $1000 for house, $500 for her and $350 for mom. <deleted> and I see she talk to her ex many many times on Skype. She tell me she can thank him for negotiating a good deal for her and I already pay 250000 baht dowery and 10 baht gold and still owe 250000 and she wants to know when she gets it..F'n crazy. She is so stupid now I lose all respect for her and feel she just a prostitute and that the way she will be treated now. But of course not too much longer. I have my plan and if you guys have good idea shoot them off to me.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah...good thing I have plenty of money but I am done giving it away. The 10 baht gold was 250000 baht 500000 baht in cash and of course I forgot to mention the 13k usd ring. I never in my life saw people like this. Worship money. Its sad.

Make promises to give her more - Not directly, rather start suggesting that you think you ought to build a bigger house and perhaps buy some land to plant rubber trees on. Make a list of stuff you'll need, add a pick-up truck and tell her you think it a good idea to buy a pick-up truck for the house build/farm so that you don't have to pay someone else to haul your stuff.

Plant the seed of hope that there is going to be more money, nurture the green shoots of her greed, let it it grow to its full height and watch the expectation of the fruit being picked.

Then run.

And leave her to explain the failed expectations she's already told all her friends and family about.

thats a great idea and she already promise to build her mom a house. But they are not famers. She actually was a hard working lady at one time until she met me and she took care of family. We are suppose to start green card proceedings tomorrow and that will now be put on hold. Not telling her that

Edited by retyrd
  • Like 1

1. Where did u get to know her???

I hope its not a bar/ pub/ whatever.

2. What are you thinking of when you gave her the sin sot?

Sin sot is normally returned to the newly weds. Money + gold - wedding expense

3. Why give her 1k usd monthly?

Too much money make the Thai woman think too much.

4. Why did you allow her contact her ex?

She is your wife ain't she?

Now. I guess u should prepare to ditch her. 30k tb is more than enough, anything more than that is ridiculous.

a over demanding wife is scary.

Where r you guys registered?

How much shared assets do u have?

How much assets do u have under your name?

Are you prepared if she is going to go on a legal case with you?

Take note that there are a few cases of farang husbands murdered by their wives / lovers.

Do take care.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by rics21

Dear OP

It seems like that you have spent enough money on this person.

If you want to know if she wants you or you money it's simple, stop paying.

If she sticks around with no money then i'll bet she loves you, if money is her priority, she'll be gone faster than Ussain Bolt!

It's easy to test, just have the cahoonis to do it, dont play at it, either pay up or stop all payments, then you'll know for sure.

Good luck

• Like 1

This type of thing seems to be endemic in Thailand. I recently learned that a co-worker married a Thai lady in the US just few months ago. He took her on, kids and all. Next thing he knows, he has been maneuvered into buying her mother and father a house in Korat. In fact, he is there right now doing the deal. I don't know what it is, but Thai women seem to be able to maneuver gullible men into the dam_ndest things.

1. Where did u get to know her???

I hope its not a bar/ pub/ whatever.

2. What are you thinking of when you gave her the sin sot?

Sin sot is normally returned to the newly weds. Money + gold - wedding expense

3. Why give her 1k usd monthly?

Too much money make the Thai woman think too much.

4. Why did you allow her contact her ex?

She is your wife ain't she?

Now. I guess u should prepare to ditch her. 30k tb is more than enough, anything more than that is ridiculous.

a over demanding wife is scary.

Where r you guys registered?

How much shared assets do u have?

How much assets do u have under your name?

Are you prepared if she is going to go on a legal case with you?

Take note that there are a few cases of farang husbands murdered by their wives / lovers.

Do take care.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

thank you for your very sincere advice. This is for real an no one can make this stuff up. We are registered here in USA. $1000 was for her home. She has nice house in Bangkok. But her family all live there and no one work. I already know and feel this is not love relationship which I wanted. I dont allow her talk to ex I just find out and of course she blame me for snooping around. I cant win.

She has a point. You can't rent anywhere in Thailand for $1000 a month especially in Esarn. $4000 per month just for rent I'm afraid and that's just for a shack.

You can't be serious, $1000 is over 30,000 Baht. 120,000 Baht for a shack?

• Like 1

Sure you can win. If you are in the US, lawyer up and file for divorce now, before she has you thrown in jail on some trumped up charge. Which is probably her next tact when you refuse to ante up more $$$. This may sound extreme, but you've been warned.

thank you. I am not going to rush to a decision. But not to brag I have deep pockets and she shot herself because if she does not make such demands and let our relationship run its course she can have more than she could ever imagine. So yes on the surface I look stupid and retarded but she is the most stupid because basically we can have anything we need monetary wise but she just put a cap on everything. Now that is really stupid and retarded..

Dear OP

There is no reason for any members of the family to work while you are, to be honest, an easy touch or so it seems, it's time to toughen up.

How old are you and your wife? Is this one of those older man falling for a young lady scenario?

It certainly sounds that way.

I think you have woken up and as they say, smelt the coffee.

send no more money, if you can, when she takes that $13k ring off, put it in your pocket and then plead inoicence when she asks where it it, then blame her for mislaying it,

IMO it's time for you to turn up the heat and start the 'new' game.

If she has Thai gold in the US, when she is not wearing it or not around, grab it and hide it, remember it's currency that you can sell in a week/year etc.

Now is the time to win the war, you have lost the initial battle but the true assault is about to commence.

Tell her what you need her to know. Give no money, but no tickets, be smart now, it is you time to shine here, she'll realise after a while that you have cottoned on to what she is about, you have been swindled, that's the past, the future is bright and remember this, you still have ( i hope) cash and assets that you have not exhausted.

Be smart, stay cool now and play your game.

Get back what you can, it may take time but time you have.

Plus, when she is in the US with you, have a much sex as you can, sex her to death, take photos etc. Seriously, then post on internet when all is finished and post the link to her and others you know!

It's a nasty business but nasty is what is needed.

Good luck and update with results.

Dear OP

There is no reason for any members of the family to work while you are, to be honest, an easy touch or so it seems, it's time to toughen up.

How old are you and your wife? Is this one of those older man falling for a young lady scenario?

send no more money, if you can, when she takes that $13k ring off, put it in your pocket and then plead inoicence when she asks where it it, then blame her for mislaying it,

If she has Thai gold in the US, when she is not wearing it or not around, grab it and hide it, remember it's currency that you can sell in a week/year etc.

Now is the time to win the war, you have lost the initial battle but the true assault is about to commence.

Tell her what you need her to know. Give no money, but no tickets, be smart now, it is you time to shine here, she'll realise after a while that you have cottoned on to what she is about, you have been swindled, that's the past, the future is bright and remember this, you still have ( i hope) cash and assets that you have not exhausted.

Plus, when she is in the US with you, have a much sex as you can, sex her to death, take photos etc. Seriously, then post on internet when all is finished and post the link to her and others you know!

when I gave dowery I never heard anything again. So yesterday when she brought up new demands I asked about what happened to dowery because I hear many family give back to bride and groom. She said her mom kept the gold and she used the 250k on house and whatever. So the only thing I can get back is our wedding ring.

She has a point. You can't rent anywhere in Thailand for $1000 a month especially in Esarn. $4000 per month just for rent I'm afraid and that's just for a shack.

You can't be serious, $1000 is over 30,000 Baht. 120,000 Baht for a shack?

Inflation is getting to us all.

• Like 1

Dear OP

when I gave dowery I never heard anything again. So yesterday when she brought up new demands I asked about what happened to dowery because I hear many family give back to bride and groom. She said her mom kept the gold and she used the 250k on house and whatever. So the only thing I can get back is our wedding ring.

you know I did take the ring one day and felt guilty about taking it and put it back before she notice..kicking myself