Funny Txt Messages From The Wife,G/Freind

pigeonjake

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy the strawberries! i love strawberries but its one of the few fruits that gone really wrong here

Yes here they are tasteless and picked before they have a chance to ripen.

However, they still expect the 'farang' price.cheesy.gif

My wife to be loves to preen me. Clips my nails, pulls my nose hair and few hsirs on my ears. Shes nuts for it.

Mine cuts my hair, and when she has finished, she asks "OK?" I always make a play of touching my ears, and saying. "Yes, I can still wear my glasses."

im man enough to say i do bloody miss her,,

but we have a natter a couple of times a day,

be good jake

By the sounds of it you have never lived with a thai woman before !

Enjoy the peace because you will not be making statements like this after a couple of years married to your gf . :)

Only joking.

• Like 1

as some will know im working in scotland at the minute,on nightshift,

the other morning i was in asda, some beautiful very big strawberrys, ill have some of them i thought,

got to the office at night, held one to my mouth took a pic and sent it to my wife,

got a message back, never mentioned the bloody strawberry,, she said,

DARLING your fingun nails want cutting also your hair,!!!!!

made me bloody laugh, could only be her,, bless her,

jake

Why is it none of my ex long term(ish!) thai girlfriends ever used to call me darling.

Is it just me or is it that only thai girls who have learnt English in a certain environment use this word ?

Not aimed at the OP but just asking other members where most thai girls get darling from

the other morning i was in asda, some beautiful very big strawberrys, ill have some of them i thought,

got to the office at night, held one to my mouth took a pic and sent it to my wife,

jake

Why is it none of my ex long term(ish!) thai girlfriends ever used to call me darling.

Is it just me or is it that only thai girls who have learnt English in a certain environment use this word ?

Not aimed at the OP but just asking other members where most thai girls get darling from

Errrrm.... English lessons? A dictionary? Are you insinuating that all Thai girls who use the word 'darling' are prostitutes? Would that be true for non native speakers from any country in the world? Maybe it IS just you...... perhaps your ex girlfriends didn't like you enough to call you 'darling'....

• Like 1

jake

Errrrm.... English lessons? A dictionary? Are you insinuating that all Thai girls who use the word 'darling' are prostitutes? Would that be true for non native speakers from any country in the world? Maybe it IS just you...... perhaps your ex girlfriends didn't like you enough to call you 'darling'....

I have lived long term with 5 Thai women. None called me darling either in Thai or English. If they had I would have told them, "Please don't call me darling, darling."

• Like 1

jake

They use to call me darling.

jake

Errr. I didn't call anyone a prositute. You are the only one who said anything about that.

So you are saying all my ex girlfriends didn't like me.. Please you are going to hurt my feeling in a minute. That must mean most of my friends are married to thai ladys who don't like them either because I hardly ever here there wives calling them 'darling'

Anyway I won't take your insult personal.

It sounds like a hit a nerve of yours so sorry for that

jake

They use to call me darling.

Do you mean my ex girlfriends use to call you darling or your ex girlfriends ??