Pheu Thai M.P. Urges Thai Women: Marry A Farang For An Easier Life

webfact

This oxygen thief is a direct result of a system that allows children of the ultra wealthy to constantly under achieve throughout their schooling years, yet still walk away with honours degrees, and then do a post graduate study in sychophantic asshol_e licking after graduating from which they are duly given a party list seat with no political experience whatsoever. Lets face it, in any of the Western countries this guy would be out of a job this evening, more than likely as a result of resigning to deflect the shame from his party.

Why doesn't Yingluck get involved and decree that all Thai men pay maintenance for their bastard children scattered throughout the land. Thai women would then not have to visit Pattaya Wedding Agency to pay for their aging parents to bring up their children.

The problem is finding all these Thai men because the Thai society is fairly transient unlike the Child Support agency in the UK with sitting duck targets and then they still miss (and no I'm not here dodging them)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Sysardman, I forgot "two" too! clap2.gif

Sorry too Billmont, I think I was probably getting bored with this thread because it's obvious many posters do not take the time to read all the comments and are repeating stuff ad infinitum. Please no offense intended.

MP urges Thai women: Marry a farang for an easier life

Marry? Why? What's wrong with the current sick buffalo savings plan? rolleyes.gif

Think long term, the buffalo can't be sick forever. rolleyes.gif

Get more buffalo's... cheesy.gif

Thai Reason:"Teerak Kwaai, I need more buffalo. My buffalo sick because he stay alone; need kwaai gf, and make little buffalo, same like you" whistling.gif

• Like 1

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

Pseudolus...I reckon she already has and that's why he looks

like this....

post-146250-0-07741600-1346219757_thumb.

Kinda reminds me of that old Beverly Hillbilly's song....

MP urges Thai women: Marry a farang for an easier life

Marry? Why? What's wrong with the current sick buffalo savings plan? rolleyes.gif

Think long term, the buffalo can't be sick forever. rolleyes.gif

Get more buffalo's... cheesy.gif

Thai Reason:"Teerak Kwaai, I need more buffalo. My buffalo sick because he stay alone; need kwaai gf, and make little buffalo, same like you" whistling.gif

1st farmer to 2nd farmer: I heard your buffalo was sick what did you do?

2nd farmer: I gave it turpentine.

2 days later 1st farmer says: I gave my buffalo turpentine and it died!!!!

2nd farmer answers: Yup so did minew00t.gif

Makes me cringe when people refer to the health systems, education, welfare etc in European countries being "free" its because most people work hard and pay there high taxes !

I have no problem with that. In Norway Thai and Phillippino women have the same participation in in the work force as Norwegoan women, and are known

and has a reputation as hard working people with excellent work ethics. Giving them a a "free" education is a very good investement. Also even if she

does not take that opportunity, her children will certainly benefit from it, including the children she had before she met her farang.

The MP was speaking the truth and should be applauded. But unfortunatley Thailand is to xenophobic for that, like all the other Asian countries.

• Like 2

Sad to see so many readers here are mad at this man who says what so many people think and believe to be true.

Let face it, by law you have to have an income (or cash assets) to stay in Thailand greater than most middle class working Thai people could only dream.

Then to get married here your spouse has to have your country witness in a sworn statement your claim to an stated income before they will register your marriage under Thai law is that to protect the Thai spouse not to mistakenly marry a poor man.

Is it our moral self righteousness or our insecurities that are being displayed here.

In any case most comments show for themselves the writer stance on life.

Eh what sworn statement is that?? I got married with no statement of income and i dont mean a village wedding.................. mind you it was 6 years ago now?

Typical populist propoganda and rhetoric. What else would you expect from these "leaders"? They surpress reality while positioning themselves as the only true solution.

How about they tell their followers to instead 1) be accountable for your own actions, 2) lose the self pity mentality and take control of your own destiny, and 3) try to solve your own problems first without always calling in for "big brother" to save the day.

You know why? Because if people did the three things above they wouldn't need these "leaders" at all....

It's really a shame.

And you could say that about nearly every country on this earth

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

This my dear young Adonis is an offensive remark and is not appreciated in Thai culture. Many Thai women seek older Thai men, especially for their second marriage in a quest to avoid the insecurity of being married to an average young Thai man. I am of course an older :-) foreign man married to a Thai woman of half my age :-). We take care of her family on the I-san and we take good care of ourselves in Pattaya. It works; my little financial contribution takes care of up to eight people none of whom have a Job. This gentlemen is Thailand welfare program at work. The Thai SSO will not be able to take on this role for decades.

Bingo!

" 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?"

If this comment is so offensive to you, then perhaps a trip to the clinic is in order thumbsup.gif

(best to write your comment outside of the quote box though - a tad confusing otherwise).

This topic has some strange reactions from many people here and I don't understand why some people have become emotial on this story which mostly seems to be sensationalist journalism.

From his words he seemed to be making the point, that poor people in Thailand will get no help from the government. If he had said poor thai women should go and beg for money on the streets, or that poor thai women should all go abroad and work as housekeepers, would this topic have even got more than a few replies?

• Like 1

Politicians should be urged not to write speeches themselves and even so, they should carefully choose their words when addressing the crowd.

If he would have said it in the way the article above suggests, somebody should write him a mail and suggest him to divorce his Thai wife (if married) and get a western woman (for free ?) so he might learn something about how free everything is in the western world.

I wonder how easy he thinks his life would be.

What a dick. he should be telling them to get of their lazy <deleted> and get a job or two like the rest of the world.

You are a dick He is telling the truth you think it is love.

We need more honest Thais like him.

How could you that known that is the reason they marry Farangs.

Remember he is Thai

We HAVE more honest Thais like him. The Finance Minister (?) talking about 'white lies' (a lie is a lie folks) being okay? What's going on? Someone been slipping Truth Serum into their nam plao :D?

This oxygen thief is a direct result of a system that allows children of the ultra wealthy to constantly under achieve throughout their schooling years, yet still walk away with honours degrees, and then do a post graduate study in sychophantic asshol_e licking after graduating from which they are duly given a party list seat with no political experience whatsoever. Lets face it, in any of the Western countries this guy would be out of a job this evening, more than likely as a result of resigning to deflect the shame from his party.

Oh, wait... at first I thought you were referring to Romney, just the latest US Republican Party snot-nosed richkid candidate for US Prez.

• Like 1

This topic has some strange reactions from many people here and I don't understand why some people have become emotial on this story which mostly seems to be sensationalist journalism.

From his words he seemed to be making the point, that poor people in Thailand will get no help from the government.

He is the government!

• Like 1

Although poorly worded this is quite good advice. Huge numbers of Thai men abandon their wife after the first baby is born. This is an issue that needs to be resolved by government through education.

Further Thai men do not want to marry a divorcee Thai lady unless she has significant wealth.

In many countries it will be a long time before their welfare systems can accommodate the misery of women in cultures like Thailand. Large numbers of Thai women are already married to European and American men. In those countries men of a certain age often do not have the resources to attract a European / American wife.

Speaking from the experience of a loving relationship with my Thai wife I recommend this social solution both to Thai women trapped by abandonment and poverty and to foreign men that have the means to support a Thai family.

This solution has the potential to resolve vexing social problems across the divide of East and West.

In fact this is already an important welfare bridge that functions well in Thailand and the west.

Pheu Thai MP Sunai Julphongsathorn’s words are perceptive of today's limitations and provide clarity to the present reality.

And I hope his prime Minister recognizes his wisdom.

I find this 'across the board' thinking incredibly irritating. I know of several Thai men who have married and taken on another man/men's children, one of whom married a Thai woman 10 years his senior with 4 children from a previous marriage. And I recently had a conversation with a Thai woman who was confused and upset by the fact that her farang 'boyfriend' (50+) finds it okay to bed hop 'because they are not married'. She told me that in Thai culture a man and a woman were 'exclusive' married or not. Yes, well. I did try to explain to her that with so many other Thai women out there looking for a farang they only had themselves to blame, but there we are.

I do agree that this upstanding member of their government should at least attempt to tackle the problems that motivate these women to prostitute themselves. I will not hold my breath.

Someone should have given his Mother that Advice...And she should have TAKEN IT!!!coffee1.gifsad.pngermm.gifgiggle.gif

Most Foreigner work 12 to 14 hours a day or more in their own country. If that MP thinks the streets are paved with gold in the west, I would be more than happy to pull him by a rope on tired to the

tired to the bumper of my auto and drag him along the road so he could get a close up view. giggle.gif

As if Thai women need an MP to tell them something they already know and many do ,,,. Jeez

You're dead right there.............'Poor' and some not so 'poor' Thai women do not need any encouragement in thinking this way.

It would seem that Thai women are way ahead on this idea, as 600 years ago, foreigners of all persuations: Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, French, et.al. had Siamese wives.

Hence many Thai names are actually variations on foreigne names, family names like; Shinawat or Wongsawat or personal names like Wanida.

Occasionally I ask people I meet - 'Any foreigners in your family?' The most common answer is YES...

It's good for the genes, to mix up the pool. I've often wondered what the rank of "Thai women" would be in the lists of exports, if counting the cash they generate for Thailand. Together with Philippines Thailand must make up about 2/3 of the imported wives from the SE-Asia. No wonder, really, quality women biggrin.png

....Much like telling all poor women they should consider prostituting themselves marry for money only. blink.png

.....but isn't that how most women think anyway?

.and the 'rich' more so..

Reminds me of the story of the man many years ago who asked a high society lady at a party if she would sleep with him for twenty thousand pounds. She thought about it and said she would.

So then he asked her if she would sleep with him for twenty pounds.

"I've never been so insulted." she replied. "What kind of woman do you think I am?"

The man answered, "I thought we'd already established that and now we were only haggling over the price."

Summary : All Thai girls should get a laid back job with a farang.... That blows cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No, let's dig deeper...

He can not be talking about prostitution as this is forbidden....

And one do not find a husband on first try....

Am I to understand that he advises all the Thai women to lay back (for free) for "testing" the farangs until they find the one they will marry ??? clap2.gifclap2.gif

Where do we sign for free sampling? wub.png

Now, as they will also learn English while on their back, should the farang not charge some fee as regular teachers would do? giggle.gif

That would be actually a step forward in the capitalist-democratic direction: let's call it "return on investment": lay back, learn English, pay for the lesson.. You might find a husband that will take care of you for the rest of your life....

Good move, I like this guy....

When does this start please? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by CantSpell
  • Like 1