Yala Man Beheaded, Burned On Way To Hospital

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much ignorant Islamophobia.

The insurgents in the south are not fighting in the name of religion but some form of independent administration that all shades of government have refused to give them.

There is plenty of factual evidence of Buddists killing Muslims. Ever hear of Krue Se or Tak Bai or the Muslin lawyer who was abducted by the police in Bangkok never to be seen again.

Until around 2000, the south was relatively peaceful until Thaksin interfered with the various security agencies. Everything became more deadly since.

If Pattaya can be given a degree of autonomy, there is no reason that the 3 southern provinces can't be given a similar set-up.

"Insurgents have resumed distributing pamphlets in Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat, threatening to kill Buddhists and damage their property if they refuse to move out of the area, Prasit said."

Nothing to do with Islam, then.

peace is almost restored...

PM Yingluck Tells Deep South Of Government's Plans To Restore Peace In Region

http://www.thaivisa....eace-in-region/

In 90 days?

Not sure about that, but there's new news regarding another number.

Forty is number of incidences of unrest throughout the Deep South that Internal Security Operations Command Spokesman said occurred in one day.

Today (and it's barely noon).

Flags burnt in attacks in Thailand's restive south

PATTANI, Thailand - Police in Thailand say insurgents have staged a wave of coordinated attacks in the Muslim-dominated south of the country, burning Thai flags and raising Malaysian flags in their place for the first time in years.

Friday's attacks come on the anniversary of the 1989 founding of an umbrella separatist group, as well as the anniversary of neighboring Malaysia's independence from British rule.

Police Colonel Narin Busaman says dozens of small bomb attacks took place in Thailand's four southernmost provinces.

aplogo.jpg

-- (c) Associated Press 2012-08-31

So much for the ruckus up north with the rainbow warriors, looks like things are heating up in the south.

man, those <snip!> are BRUTAL !

Reminds of the kind of things that go on in Africa.

WHO TOLD YOU SUCH BABARIC ACTS GOES ON IN AFRICA??? i SEE YOUR REALLY IN THE DEEP DARK WELL OF IGNORANCE

Oh dear, where have you been? Does the word genocide ring a bell?

https://www.google.com/search?q=genocide+in+africa&aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod=1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The religion of peace at work again.

ok so if i mention rakhine then i guess i can say 'buddhism, a religion of peace at work again'... <--- not my actual sarcastic view but maybe you get my point.

I'm not prejudice. I find all religions vile and hypocritical, led by power hungry despots. Some are just a bit more practiced at it than others.

• Like 1