New Kawi Z-800 Leaked From Thailand?

bbradsby

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it's close to the 390,000 / 420,000 price that most Thai forums are mentioning :)

Dont see it on the Kawa homepage but apparently it was shown off at Siam Paragon already...
Here you go

https://www.facebook.com/KawasakiMotorsThailand?ref=ts&fref=ts

looking closer maybe its a movie promo? Who know what the big secret is....

Edited by yankee99

Any released prices are probably going to be exclusive of VAT- I'm guessing 475,000 baht as it has to be reasonably short of the price of the Z1000 to sell- if it's north of 500K I think most people would buy the big brother instead.

I'd be surprised if it were much more than the 795 Monster ABS which is about 430k I think.

Any released prices are probably going to be exclusive of VAT- I'm guessing 475,000 baht as it has to be reasonably short of the price of the Z1000 to sell- if it's north of 500K I think most people would buy the big brother instead.

I'd be surprised if it were much more than the 795 Monster ABS which is about 430k I think.

As a point of reference, in the UK the Monster 796 and Z800 cost pretty much the same (with ABS).

Around 420.000b would be nice since they are manufactured here. This would mean about 50k down payment-paying 7-8k for 48 months. I just love naked motorcycles and this one is my dream,hope one day i get it.

I considered er6n(i still am)-it's cheap and beginner's friendly(my exp is only with 250cc for 6 months) with cheap payments-about 5k for 48months isn't too bad. But i just can't stand 2 cylinder sound.

390 seems right for me.....as long as I can get a good price for my aluminium cans and soda bottles!

go into cardboard quick, you wont regret it.

After moving into the new house I just happen to have a pick-up load. Should I sell now or wait for the market price to rise?

It is kind of funny all the hype for so long on the Z800

Now it should be close & it is so quiet

The Ninja 300 seemed like a surprise & bang some folks are getting them already.

Odd

I wonder when the 800's will hit the street?