Pup Eating Bras And Panties

The scent of a woman

The pup does it out of affection

That's what I was trying to figure out. Does the pup like the woman or is she afraid of the man?

The reason I ask is we are getting the pup this Sunday. My wife works so I will be the one feeding the dog at home and walkng the dog and so on. So I guess I hang my boxer shorts on a high line.

dogs luuuuuuv to eat used panties... and the materil of panties is flimsier and more fun t play with/// bras also dangle and flap around which is a great toy for a puppy/// they love long hair, scarves, fringes, dangling threads, anything that moves and snaps around, great for a game.

what breed/breed mix? what age? owning in much more then a walk and a talk... puppy proof your house (wires, elctric cords, curtain cords, etc... ) lock up shoes and such that u dont want initially mauled, and start with good puppy education/toys /walks right a way there is no good age like the day u start (even one month olds learn stuff from their mums..)

bina

• Like 2

She got here last night. Mostly good stuff. Poops outside and little or no crying. Sleeps fine in a large dog crate with food and toys. No crying the first night and was slow to exit the crate in the AM. Flea shampoo no problem. Comes when called. I leave her food and water in the crate so she goes in and out at will, no fear.

I bought a number of chew toys and give her one every time she starts to chew on my shoes or the rug. She has now figured that out and has a stash of chew toys. The neighborhood soi dogs who run free don't seem concerned about her. She is only barking when she wants to play.

I figure vaccinations and anti flea and tick shots in a couple of days. Anything else I should think about with the Vet?

post-73727-0-53079100-1347251642_thumb.j

Edited by chiangmaikelly

honeymoon period; give her a week or so to get used to everything, then she will start to test you.... remain firm and consistent; then around 8 months teenage period. after that, smooth going...

she a thai soi mix?

honeymoon period; give her a week or so to get used to everything, then she will start to test you.... remain firm and consistent; then around 8 months teenage period. after that, smooth going...

she a thai soi mix?

Yes as far as I know 100% Soi dog. The only thing I know that is unusual about her is her mother liked to swim and would try to rescue people by towing them to shore.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

she a thai soi mix?

Well that didn't take long. I now have an attack puppy who thinks she shuold eat like a goat (anything).