U S Embassy In Bangkok Issues Security Warnings To Citizens In Thailand

webfact

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's about time us Westerners fight back against these medieval minded people, the sad fact is that we are spoiled think all will go away. All around the world Muslims are creating problems.... and Why ? Because we choose not to be like them, choose not to pray 5 times per day, choose to live in peace, choose to accept modern times......... fuc_king freaks they are annoyed.gifannoyed.gif

All around the world people are creating problems, the deadliest city in the world by statistics is just across the border of the US... Do you not understand that by going to these middle eastern countries over the years it is kind of making them a little angry? You know, dropping bombs on them, killing innocent people, taking their resources, trying to put in motion a different way to run the show? That is only going to cause problems further down the line, and hello welcome to today.

Killing innocent people, euh what about 9/11. Islam religion is not peaceful at all, I'm a Christian Catholic, yet do not get upset if someone wants to laugh about Jezus. Why ? Because I accept other people's thoughts and understand that others are FREE to say, think, do what they want. I can go to the temple with my Thai wife without having to be a Buddhist, she does no have to convert to Christianity nor do I have to become a Buddhist. Lets seee what happens if you marry a local Muslim, you will have to convert ! It's because of apologists like yourself that these fanatic freaks get away with all they're crap, they do not want to accept other people's thoughts, ideas or ways of living ! I say....... fuc_king shoot them "fanatic" ragheads..... Thank you.

Ever heard of the Serb Christians murdering 7,000 men & boys during their ethnic cleansing campaign at Srebrenica in 1995. Not forgetting the use of rape as a tool of war. FYI In Thailand many Buddhist families disown their daughter/son if they wish to marry a Muslim. It's not all one sided.

It's about time us Westerners fight back against these medieval minded people, the sad fact is that we are spoiled think all will go away. All around the world Muslims are creating problems.... and Why ? Because we choose not to be like them, choose not to pray 5 times per day, choose to live in peace, choose to accept modern times......... fuc_king freaks they are annoyed.gifannoyed.gif

All around the world people are creating problems, the deadliest city in the world by statistics is just across the border of the US... Do you not understand that by going to these middle eastern countries over the years it is kind of making them a little angry? You know, dropping bombs on them, killing innocent people, taking their resources, trying to put in motion a different way to run the show? That is only going to cause problems further down the line, and hello welcome to today.

Killing innocent people, euh what about 9/11. Islam religion is not peaceful at all, I'm a Christian Catholic, yet do not get upset if someone wants to laugh about Jezus. Why ? Because I accept other people's thoughts and understand that others are FREE to say, think, do what they want. I can go to the temple with my Thai wife without having to be a Buddhist, she does no have to convert to Christianity nor do I have to become a Buddhist. Lets seee what happens if you marry a local Muslim, you will have to convert ! It's because of apologists like yourself that these fanatic freaks get away with all they're crap, they do not want to accept other people's thoughts, ideas or ways of living ! I say....... fuc_king shoot them "fanatic" ragheads..... Thank you.

What is sad is most Christian are completely clueless about reality from their own extremists and killing in past and modern times to the absolutely incredibly stupid notion that the 9/11 attacks was in anyway representative of main stream Muslim beliefs ... but of course we know Christians are good and Muslims are bad laugh.png

In the past dude, exactly the way you said it, Christians did this in the PAST, not current days anymore like the fanatic freaks. Why don't you do a stint in AFghanistan. THen come back and tell me more !

Yep, the tea party is not an extremist oganisation, just look at their views on the legitimacy of Obama: http://www.teaparty.org/AFPInfo.html

Bottom line is, the Blame Stream Media has consistently protected 'America's Fraud President' and buried Obama Frauds such as:

• Forged Birth certificate issued by the White House!
  • Multiple Social Security numbers!
  • Sealed College records!
  • Surrendered license to practice law!
  • Missing birth records in Hawaii!
  • Selective Service records sealed!
  • Foreign Passports!
  • Association with known Communists and subversives!
  • Sworn testimonies by credible witnesses proving Obama was not born in America.
  • America's top Sherriff threatened if he continues investigating the Obama Frauds!

Wow. That link read like a Billy Graham speach to get money.The bible belt worshippers must be jumping on this bandwagon like flys to honey. Nothing against what they are doing though. It is America after all.

It is the exclamation marks that get the excitement going

"They seem to have no understanding of tolerance of others (which Christianity does even if they think you are crazy/stupid not to believe) (and no I'm not religious), but outwardly attack those who disagree or question their ways in any fashion."

Discounting The European Religious Wars and the Spanish Inquisition that devised some spiffy torture methods and/or decided which people were witches prior to burning them alive.

Below is an excerpt from http://notachristian...atrocities.html One thing, those were ancient times and it seems Christianity has advanced into the modern world.

Ancient Pagans

*As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples

were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.

*Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.

*Examples of destroyed Temples the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea,

the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the

Heliopolis.

*Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis

were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468] *Pagan services became

punishable by death in 356. [DA468]

*Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed,

because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]

According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all

Christian teachings..."

*In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.

*In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on

demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]

*The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to

pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a

Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.

Mission

*Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to

convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]

*Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church

taxes between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain

5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]

*Battle of Belgrad 1456 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]

*15th century Poland 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by

Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]

That's terrible! I think my Grandfather remembered what happened when he was still alive in the 15th century!

These are the same folks the American Taliban (Tea Party) worship and the times they want America to return to. I have little doubt these extremist have gained traction because of Muslim extremists and 9/11. Seems that extremists not only have a way of creating other radicals on their own side but also just as extreme views on the other side. If America doesn't keep itself in check, there will be a war against Islam and the people will blindly follow these tea bag leaders as German citizens followed Hitler down the road of genocide.

Your attempt to equate the "Tea Party" members with these Muslim extremists is FAIL to the max. Show me news articles of Tea Party members torching buildings or murdering people. In the U.S., the "Tea Party" voiced their views at Town Hall Meetings and meetings with their elected representatives. Then they made their voice heard by using the ballot box in the 2010 elections. That is how people of reason do it.

You really do need to take your blinders off and inform yourself better.

Seens to me you might want to educate yourself on who the Taliban as well as what the majority of people consider extreme views (including the Taliban and the Tea Baggers).

You (or anyone else) can call the Tea Party members "extremist" all day long but it still does not make it so. And comparing them to the Taliban or the rioting scum in Benghazi is a textbook case of false equivalency. Still waiting for you to show me news articles or reports of Tea Party members torching buildings or murdering people.

I will say it again because it needs to be said again. In the U.S., the "Tea Party" voiced their views at Town Hall Meetings and meetings with their elected representatives. Then they made their voice heard by using the ballot box in the 2010 elections. That is how people of reason do it. They also express their views via newsletters and websites. Again, that is how people of reason do it.

Show me the news reports of Tea Party members burning consulates and murdering diplomats.

Find me the youtube link of George Bush saying that God told him to invade Iraq. Seriously find it. It was an outright lie to smear him but people like you will always believe what you want to believe. And you use Hitler and Anders Brehvik as an example? The worst humanity has to offer?

Interesting how you want to discount murdering Christians as the worst humanity but don't appear to think of Binladen and his followers the same way.

As for Bush ...

He also called the war a crusade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOTkVhfMWcw

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2921345.stm

Statement from the Whitehouse ... "It was really a figure of speech. We felt he was saying that he had a mission, a commitment, his faith in God would inspire him ... rather than a metaphysical whisper in his ear," he said. http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/White_House_denies_that_God_told_Bush_to_invade_Iraq

More from George on his Christian God...

"I've heard the call. I believe God wants me to run for President."

"This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."

“Freedom is not our gift to the world it is God's gift to humanity.”

"We are defending the nobility of normal lives, lived in obedience to God and conscience, not to government. "

"God moves and chooses as he wills. We have confidence because freedom is the permanent hope of mankind, the hunger in dark places, the longing of the soul"

"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job."

"I believe women in the Middle East want to live in a free society. I believe mothers and fathers want to raise their children in a free and peaceful world. I believe all these things, because freedom is not America's gift to the world, freedom is the almighty God's gift to each man and woman in this world."

""We need common-sense judges who understand our rights were derived from God"

"We Americans have faith in ourselves, but not in ourselves alone. We do not know--we do not claim to know all the ways of Providence, yet we can trust in them, placing our confidence in the loving God behind all of life, and all of history."

"May He guide us now. And may God continue to bless the United States of America."

Find me the youtube link of George Bush saying that God told him to invade Iraq. Seriously find it. It was an outright lie to smear him but people like you will always believe what you want to believe. And you use Hitler and Anders Brehvik as an example? The worst humanity has to offer?

Interesting how you want to discount murdering Christians as the worst humanity but don't appear to think of Binladen and his followers the same way.

As for Bush ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...r/06/bush.shtml

http://www.guardian....oct/07/iraq.usa

http://news.bbc.co.u...cas/2921345.stm

Statement from the Whitehouse ... "It was really a figure of speech. We felt he was saying that he had a mission, a commitment, his faith in God would inspire him ... rather than a metaphysical whisper in his ear," he said. http://en.wikinews.o..._to_invade_Iraq

"We are defending the nobility of normal lives, lived in obedience to God and conscience, not to government. "

"God moves and chooses as he wills. We have confidence because freedom is the permanent hope of mankind, the hunger in dark places, the longing of the soul"

"I believe women in the Middle East want to live in a free society. I believe mothers and fathers want to raise their children in a free and peaceful world. I believe all these things, because freedom is not America's gift to the world, freedom is the almighty God's gift to each man and woman in this world."

"We Americans have faith in ourselves, but not in ourselves alone. We do not know--we do not claim to know all the ways of Providence, yet we can trust in them, placing our confidence in the loving God behind all of life, and all of history."

"May He guide us now. And may God continue to bless the United States of America."

That's truly selective of you considering he and the White House later denied saying he invaded Iraq because of God. Once again, you try to mislead everyone.

Also, you take 2 people who claimed to be Christians, ignoring the people who fought them while ignoring the thosands of Muslims who want to anniliate the West and the so called Moderate muslims who are doing NOTHING to hold the extremists back. Truly selective.

These are the same folks the American Taliban (Tea Party) worship and the times they want America to return to. I have little doubt these extremist have gained traction because of Muslim extremists and 9/11. Seems that extremists not only have a way of creating other radicals on their own side but also just as extreme views on the other side. If America doesn't keep itself in check, there will be a war against Islam and the people will blindly follow these tea bag leaders as German citizens followed Hitler down the road of genocide.

Your attempt to equate the "Tea Party" members with these Muslim extremists is FAIL to the max. Show me news articles of Tea Party members torching buildings or murdering people. In the U.S., the "Tea Party" voiced their views at Town Hall Meetings and meetings with their elected representatives. Then they made their voice heard by using the ballot box in the 2010 elections. That is how people of reason do it.

You really do need to take your blinders off and inform yourself better.

Seens to me you might want to educate yourself on who the Taliban as well as what the majority of people consider extreme views (including the Taliban and the Tea Baggers).

You (or anyone else) can call the Tea Party members "extremist" all day long but it still does not make it so. And comparing them to the Taliban or the rioting scum in Benghazi is a textbook case of false equivalency. Still waiting for you to show me news articles or reports of Tea Party members torching buildings or murdering people.

I will say it again because it needs to be said again. In the U.S., the "Tea Party" voiced their views at Town Hall Meetings and meetings with their elected representatives. Then they made their voice heard by using the ballot box in the 2010 elections. That is how people of reason do it. They also express their views via newsletters and websites. Again, that is how people of reason do it.

Show me the news reports of Tea Party members burning consulates and murdering diplomats

I say it again, you might want to educate yourself better on the Taliban as they are not Al Quada but are a group with extreme views who the US for a long time armed and supported (not even sure the Taliban is currently designated as a terrorist group). You might also want to educate yourself on the original Tea Party to find out more about burning and killing as well as current tea party members who have numerous times made comments advocating a war against Islam. I was very clear in posting where things can lead if they are not kept in check. And finally you should try to better your comprehension skills as I never compared the Tea Party to those who burned and killed in Benghazi.

And FYI ... Hitler was elected as were and are many evil and/or extreme leaders.

Edited by Nisa

As for Bush ...

Statement from the Whitehouse ... "It was really a figure of speech. We felt he was saying that he had a mission, a commitment, his faith in God would inspire him ... rather than a metaphysical whisper in his ear," he said. http://en.wikinews.o..._to_invade_Iraq

That's truly selective of you considering he and the White House later denied saying he invaded Iraq because of God. Once again, you try to mislead everyone.

The quote from the Whitehouse response is above along with a link to it. Unless you want to live in utter denial, there is no way I am misleading anyone.

The greater point being is that it is just as easy to believe US efforts have been based on religion from its empowering Isreal to the wars as it is to say 9/11 and other attacks are routed in religion or that the hatred for Israel is about religion and not land, power, freedom and dignity.

Show me the news reports of Tea Party members burning consulates and murdering diplomats

I say it again, you might want to educate yourself better on the Taliban as they are not Al Quada but are a group with extreme views who the US for a long time armed and supported (not even sure the Taliban is currently designated as a terrorist group). You might also want to educate yourself on the original Tea Party to find out more about burning and killing as well as current tea party members who have numerous times made comments advocating a war against Islam. I was very clear in posting where things can lead if they are not kept in check. And finally you should try to better your comprehension skills as I never compared the Tea Party to those who burned and killed in Benghazi.

And FYI ... Hitler was elected as were and are many evil and/or extreme leaders.

And here is some of your Taliban (there are a few thousand more examples, look them up youself):

Seventeen Afghan partygoers beheaded by Taliban

Shocking footage emerges of Taliban stoning couple to death

Taliban arrested for Afghan school poisonings

Now: Show me the the news reports of Tea Party members burning consulates, murdering diplomats, stoning people to death, executing people for going to a party, or poisoning schoolgirls. Still waiting for your evidence!

And here is some of your Taliban (there are a few thousand more examples, look them up youself):

Seventeen Afghan partygoers beheaded by Taliban

Shocking footage emerges of Taliban stoning couple to death

Taliban arrested for Afghan school poisonings

Now: Show me the the news reports of Tea Party members burning consulates, murdering diplomats, stoning people to death, executing people for going to a party, or poisoning schoolgirls. Still waiting for your evidence!

You really are failing on the comprehension front but glad to see you finally figured out the Taliban had nothing to do with Benghazi. Never did I make a claim that Tea Party members were terrorist and was very clear in terms of what might come from the extremist group called the Tea Party that wants to turn back the clocks just as the Taliban as well as bring their religious views to government just as the Taliban and who who will not compromise on their beliefs just as the Taliban. So, your continuing to ask me for links to something I never claimed is very ridiculous but if it helps you maintain your own beliefs then so be it.

And yet another FYI, Tea Party members have been arrested for murder, rape, arson and various other crimes just as Democrats, Republicans, Balcks, Whites, Seniors, Kids, Jews and Christians have ... not sure however you will comprehend the point of such a statement. And no, I won't waste my time providing you links to something as common sense as this.

Edited by Nisa

don't give a dam_n what the apologists are saying, hard reality is that "fanatic" muslims are a threat to the world ! End !

It is your type of thinking is much bigger threat to the world.

Have you read the Koran? If not, you need to do some heavy reading. That text is, essentially, a treatise on conquest and authoritarian domination. The Islamic religion permits nothing but absolute acquiescence to the word of Allah and there are no Muslims that believe in anything but the infallible, literal interpretation of their religious text. Islam, fundamentally, is the biggest threat to peace and human advancement in the world. You are hilariously naive. I'd love to watch you survive for a few months in Riyadh. I'm sure if you avoided kidnapping or arrest, it would eventually change your perspective. In fact, have you ever been to the Middle East (no need to answer that question)?

Also, for the record, comparing the Tea Party to the Taliban is just retarded. Sorry, I know that's harsh but that comparison is the most absurd thing I've heard in months (and I live in Thailand, where absurdity is often the name of the game). Find me a Tea Party suicide bomber and then I'll consider entertaining your theory.

• Like 1

Not sure the point of the Nisa type rhetoric. Is someone here trying to imply what the muslims are doing right now is okay? That violence, burning flags and pictures, killing innocent people just because of who they are is okay. Rather than condemn, point to other culture's shortcomings. This is a bad and dangerous tactic. The scarey part is that these radical muslims would be killing a whole lot more innocent people if they had access to those they hated.

Is it right to condone this type of behaviour even if you believe Bush was an idiot? It just seems that the attitute on here, along with the attitude of the crazy muslims running around burning stuff and killing people, is more closely related to your and their feelings regarding Americans than related to what is actually taking place. It is not about taking sides or pointing blame. It is about condemning unacceptable behavious and trying to find a better way.

Judgment becomes severly clouded by passion, hate, pride, and envy. Unfortunately, these characteristics, particuarly pride and envy, are driving a lot of angry people to do bad stuff in the middle east right now. I would like to hope that these are just a few bad apples and all reports seem to indicate that these are very weak minority positions in Egypt, Libya and etc.

Edited by ttelise

Wow, we need to look no further to see how easy it is for ignorant people to condemn entire groups on either side of the equation. Some people are so far gone they have no clue how ignorant, wrong, extreme and dangerous their views are. However it does make it easy to see how just how ignorant people can be when they are misinformed be it Hitler's Germany or extremists in the middle east or the nut job racists and religious freaks in the west.

But you got to love the attitude (if you have serious issues) that the west should not be held accountable for the actions of a few but all the people of the Islamic faith should be.

Edited by Nisa

As for Bush ...

The quote from the Whitehouse response is above along with a link to it. Unless you want to live in utter denial, there is no way I am misleading anyone.

The greater point being is that it is just as easy to believe US efforts have been based on religion from its empowering Isreal to the wars as it is to say 9/11 and other attacks are routed in religion or that the hatred for Israel is about religion and not land, power, freedom and dignity.

Well there you have it, the Whitehouse response in the matter says it all. President Bush was in no way like the Islamic crazies.

You can see it the way you want but the truth of the matter is, the crazy Muslims don't even bother to retract or defend their statements and actions. I mean it's pretty hard to defend something when you say 'Behead infidels.' Or 'death to people who offend Islam'. The thing is, these words by themselves are harmless but the crazies actually take a step further and follow up on them.

And there are still people like you who defend them. I can imagine the 'moderate' Muslims doing the same thing.

Wow, we need to look no further to see how easy it is for ignorant people to condemn entire groups on either side of the equation. Some people are so far gone they have no clue how ignorant, wrong, extreme and dangerous their views are. However it does make it easy to see how just how ignorant people can be when they are misinformed be it Hitler's Germany or extremists in the middle east or the nut job racists and religious freaks in the west.

But you got to love the attitude (if you have serious issues) that the west should not be held accountable for the actions of a few but all the people of the Islamic faith should be.

Your generous, egalitarian approach to this issue is honorable, but therein lies the problem: to a certain extent, you are trying to make your observations of events (reality) conform to your expectations rather than simply allowing them to range freely. Your mindset also reveals you to be a middle-class westerner, as your values can only be nurtured from a position of privilege and the tolerance for alternative mindsets that western countries allow.

When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

Quran 9:5; "Repentance,"

Dawood, p. 186

Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.

Quran 9:73, "Repentance,"

Dawood, p. 198

Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.

Quran 9:123, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 206

There is no misinformation. Islam is a religion of intolerance and violence. Certainly there may be kind, intellectual, caring Muslims, just as there may be Jewish atheists. You really need to travel through North Africa though so that you can meet the salafists and Bedouin people (one once told me, "Women are like spare tires. You can never own too many of them.") who widely engage in female genital mutilation and fully support the stoning of adulterers. For the Pakistani Christian girl who allegedly had burned pages of Koran in her possession, the government promised to protect her from people in her community after she made bail.

So you do think that the actions of the Muslims protesting, rioting, burning and killing should not be condemned.

You really are an apologist aren't you?

You compare Hitler to people who are against the crazy Muslims. The very same people who not only say they want to kill infidels but who actually carry out those threats.

Your generous, egalitarian approach to this issue is honorable, but therein lies the problem: to a certain extent, you are trying to make your observations of events (reality) conform to your expectations rather than simply allowing them to range freely. Your mindset also reveals you to be a middle-class westerner, as your values can only be nurtured from a position of privilege and the tolerance for alternative mindsets that western countries allow.

When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

Quran 9:5; "Repentance," Dawood, p. 186

Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.

Quran 9:73, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 198

Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.

There is no misinformation. Islam is a religion of intolerance and violence. Certainly there may be kind, intellectual, caring Muslims, just as there may be Jewish atheists. You really need to travel through North Africa though so that you can meet the salafists and Bedouin people (one once told me, "Women are like spare tires. You can never own too many of them.") who widely engage in female genital mutilation and fully support the stoning of adulterers. For the Pakistani Christian girl who allegedly had burned pages of Koran in her possession, the government promised to protect her from people in her community after she made bail.

How can anyone, including Islamists, believe in anything but killing when their religion is based on the Bible ... unless they believe it is okay to pick and choose where God knew what he was talking about and where he didn't.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

3) Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

God Kills all the First Born of Egypt

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

God Will Kill the Children of Sinners

If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

For more biblical quotes ... http://www.evilbible.com/

Edited by Nisa

Quran 9:5; "Repentance," Dawood, p. 186

Quran 9:73, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 198

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

3) Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

God Kills all the First Born of Egypt

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

God Will Kill the Children of Sinners

If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

You really are grasping at straws.

Yes the Bible has all these offensive stuff in it. So what? Do you see anyone trying to carry it out?

The same can't be said about the crazies and the Koran. They still want to stone adulterers. They still want to behead people and they would love to cut off your hands if you steal.

All these religious books are thousands of years old and maybe back in the day, those harsh laws made sense. The thing is, it's thousands of years later and these idiots who practise a supposedly peaceful religion still want to follow the old ways.

The same point with posting quotes from the Koran.

The people who use these books to justify killing are in a very tiny percentage of this in any faith. This who condemn an entire faith be it Christians, Jews or Muslims are the dangerous ones. And if people want to ignorantly believe 9/11 and the vast majority of terrorist attacks around the globe are because of religion then others have the right to think just as stupidly and believe that wars in Iraq and Afganastan are because of US religious leader's beliefs.

The people who use these books to justify killing are in a very tiny percentage of this in any faith. This who condemn an entire faith be it Christians, Jews or Muslims are the dangerous ones. And if people want to ignorantly believe 9/11 and the vast majority of terrorist attacks around the globe are because of religion then others have the right to think just as stupidly and believe that wars in Iraq and Afganastan are because of US religious leader's beliefs.

Ex f#$ing actly!!!! Thank you, Nisa!!!! Sadly there are still people out there, blind to the fact that most of the so called "extremist terrorism acts" are inside jobs. But unfortunately, 90% of the world's population is made up by lazy, submissive and ignorant cowards who chose to believe in mainstream media only and reject any sane scepticism by repeating mainstream media's mantra "Conspiracy theory", a phrase that unifies insult and ridicule, once spoken out cornering the truth seeker as a crazy looney not even worth of entering a discussion.

To all those ignorant, sheepish "don't speak, don't look, don't listen" monkey cowards who are too obedient and lazy to use their six senses, I can just say: "Wake up you idiots and think outside the box!!!"

For Pete's sake, do make these doss "hahahaha, another conspiracy theory" babblers me angry! F$#% !!!

That video was done only to stir up trouble and everybody willingly jumped on the bandwagon including most of us members here. Can't you see what's going on? The real enemy is invisible and has a good laugh while all of us are having a go at each other... It's neither THE muslims, THE jews, THE Christians... it's the people who throw this bull$h!t at us with their "holy scriptures" written by insane entities to ignite hatred and war. Perhaps it's a trick to separate the wheat from the chaff, whereas the chaff are the people who unconditionally believe in a pile of $#!te written thousands of years ago by some lunatics on mushrooms...

Dude, think all you want. Assume that the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan was done by a 'religious leader'. Blame Bush for everything even though he's no longer president.

You claim it's a small percentage of crazies and yet we have whole countries that are ruled by these crazy Islamists and the craziness have trickled down to the people. Iran anyone? Afghanistan before spiritual leader Bush invaded. We have countries like Egypt and Libya in danger of being taken over by the same crazies. So no, only a fool dismisses the barbarians as just being a 'tiny percentage' when they're taking over entire countries.