Brother In Law Missing

payak

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i once posted about how happy me and my thai wife are for the years we have been together here, and how we are pretty much never apart. i got shredded on here.

Actually i made a similar post some time ago and got a massive amount of good replies ,if you marry a decent woman and treat her well no matter what race she is from you should have a happy life.

• Like 2

still have not posted your missing persons pic here for people to see?

i say this is a troll post if you refuse to do so. takes only a couple seconds to post a pic.

you are complaining about the police not doing enough, yet you wont lift a finger to post a pic here. something is odd about this me thinks.

Edited by jacktrip

i say this is a troll post if you refuse to do so. takes only a couple seconds to post a pic.

you are complaining about the police not doing enough, yet you wont lift a finger to post a pic here. something is odd about this me thinks.

This is in breach of Thaivisa rules as you well know.

You are encouraging others to break the rules here. Nice trolling.

what exactly is your problem with me, go and pull some wings of a fly or something little keyboard warrior.

I am puzzled how this topic got where it is. It should have been closed on day one, please see the following Thai Visa rule:

28) Not to post missing person posts except with the explicit approval of admin (email support[at]ThaiVisa.com).

//CLOSED//