Things To Mitigate Dissatisfaction In Thailand For Farangs

swissie

Quite a few balcony jumpers disagreed with you.

Most farangs should be issued a big bottle of Prozac soon as they clear Thai customs.

I agree, but may i have a bottle of Beer instead of Prozac, Belgian Beer, very cold if possible. Oh, and a little cheese sandwich.

My theory is that most of them had run out of money and had to go home.

... would have had to go home would be correct...

But I have a lot of reasons that make me dissatisfied in Thailand

- beer that does not get served

- food which quality does not match price

- beach vendors who don't get "mai krap" in the first place

- flooding when my fridge runs out of supply

- BiB who cause chaos on the streets

but then... most of those points would make me dissatisfied in all other countries too...

Because of course as individuals they could not possibly have any personal individual reason to have a problem with the place than money.

Doh!

• Like 1

Most farangs should be issued a big bottle of Prozac soon as they clear Thai customs.

I agree, but may i have a bottle of Beer instead of Prozac, Belgian Beer, very cold if possible. Oh, and a little cheese sandwich.

I'd settle for Singha & Somtam. A shame there isn't a "hawker alley" at Suvarnabhumi.

If you are a farang in Thailand and you are unhappy with Thailand it's probably not Thailand. More likely it"s because your constitutionally unhappy or because Thailand doesn't provide what you want.

If your pleasure is in art then go to Italy or savor the museums and art galleries of New York or London. If you like the sunshine and want to party then this isn't a bad place

There are lots of countries in the world where for example you can't have a drink, you can't have a girlfriend or your girlfriend has to cover herself with a black cloak.

There are countries where you can't go out because it's too cold and countries where you can't roam freely without being attacked and robbed.

Thailand, like any other place, has it's occasional irritations and frustrations but mostly it's fun. I could list a number of things in Thailand that irritate me but if stand back and take a more objective view then some of this arises not from Thailand but rather from my constitutional need to be unhappy and we all have this dimension of personality, although clearly in different measure.

Watching the television tonight I'm pretty sure it's a better holiday or retirement venue than Islamabad and if you have been assigned to work here then relax, it could be worse!.

and it will be, got a little itch or rash?

Because of course as individuals they could not possibly have any personal individual reason to have a problem with the place than money.

Doh!

I believe there was a thread a few days ago started by a gentleman who was knowingly coming to Thailand to end his days on a high......not through lack of anything except health

Actually I meant it to be a rather sarcastic / ironic issue, instead of a word by word statement. We all know, that there are a couple of things that might "mitigate dissatisfaction" for a Farang here.

Cheers.

so are you asking a question or just starting a topic to state your feelings?

Actually I meant it to be a rather sarcastic / ironic issue, instead of a word by word statement. We all know, that there are a couple of things that might "mitigate dissatisfaction" for a Farang here.

Cheers.

We all know what?

Cheers.

We all know what?

- Asking a question and starting a topic. Nothing unusual in a internet forum I was told.

- " We all know what?" = We all know that there are a couple of things that might mitigate dissatisfaction for a farang. No need to re-phrase it because the content of the sentence is clear.

Cheers.

Cheers.

We all know what?

- Asking a question and starting a topic. Nothing unusual in a internet forum I was told.

- " We all know what?" = We all know that there are a couple of things that might mitigate dissatisfaction for a farang. No need to re-phrase it because the content of the sentence is clear.

Cheers.

Not to me. Remember, I am not Swiss.

Not to me. Remember, I am not Swiss.

You are from Prigg?

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Wally_Prigg

Atually I was thinking that would make you 'Priggish'......want to load the Wiki entry for that too

"We all know that there are a couple of things that might mitigate dissatisfaction for a farang."

Say what you want. I only wanted to know what we all know because I don't know. Apparantly you are to priggish to print it.

"We all know that there are a couple of things that might mitigate dissatisfaction for a farang."

Say what you want. I only wanted to know what we all know because I don't know. Apparantly you are to priggish to print it.

I gave my answer above, so your conclusion would be? can you think of a couple of things that mitigate dissatisfaction?

The two I mentioned work for me...

Edited by 473geo

Cheers.

indeed, but your ironic attempt has fallen flat, because it is clear you do not understand the premise of the thread you are parodying