British Invasion?

KRS1

Aye, Guddlins aw'rite.

Another Yellowbelly?? biggrin.png From Near Sleaford originally, me. Only place in the whole world that makes good sausages..... (that'll start another sh1tstorm lol)

Cumberland sausages are pretty good. Issan sausages aren't bad either.

In the gas-haus I normally get the Nurnberger Bratwurst. THe pork sausages in Sid's are better, but I like the saurkraut. The Erdinger and Kong Ludwig are good as well, and I get grumpy when Sid's doesn't have steak pies....

SC

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, Guddlins aw'rite.

Another Yellowbelly?? biggrin.png From Near Sleaford originally, me. Only place in the whole world that makes good sausages..... (that'll start another sh1tstorm lol)

In the gas-haus I normally get the Nurnberger Bratwurst. THe pork sausages in Sid's are better, but I like the saurkraut. The Erdinger and Kong Ludwig are good as well, and I get grumpy when Sid's doesn't have steak pies....

SC

You clearly have a taste for the finer things in life. Where is Sid's and do you think they would have facilities for an upmarket client such as me?

SC

You clearly have a taste for the finer things in life. Where is Sid's and do you think they would have facilities for an upmarket client such as me?

It's just across the road from my apartment, as I'm sure I have said elsewhere, between EAST and the Gas-Haus. Generally its a pretty tolerant place, unless you get into a fight about football with theImam and the Arabs

SC

Haway, son, it's ne'er us that startsit. Thur's somany antisemiticislamophobe FC boys on this forum Ah'm surprised ye/ve no changed the name ae it tae Densparkvisa

RIBB

Why british can't speak proper English?

Most of them can be understood with a little patience but there are still a number of communities of wild aboriginals in some areas of the country who live in caves and eat their own young!laugh.pnglaugh.png Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni

SC

It's just across the road from my apartment, as I'm sure I have said elsewhere, between EAST and the Gas-Haus. Generally its a pretty tolerant place, unless you get into a fight about football with theImam and the Arabs

SC

Haway, son, it's ne'er us that startsit. Thur's somany antisemiticislamophobe FC boys on this forum Ah'm surprised ye/ve no changed the name ae it tae Densparkvisa

RIBB

Thas certunly impressed mi with thi knak o torking'n twang ower lad!

Most of them can be understood with a little patience but there are still a number of communities of wild aboriginals in some areas of the country who live in caves and eat their own young!laugh.pnglaugh.png

Can you imagine eating other people's children? You'd never hear the end of it - it would make the papers and everything

SC

Most of them can be understood with a little patience but there are still a number of communities of wild aboriginals in some areas of the country who live in caves and eat their own young!laugh.pnglaugh.png

Can you imagine eating other people's children? You'd never hear the end of it - it would make the papers and everything

SC

Thas gitten wrong end ot stick ower lad! Its thar own yunguns !

SC

Exactly! And we should all be grateful for their circumspection in so limiting their diet - which, in my oipinion, is very prudent on thier behalf. Keep it in the family, least said, soonest mended, etc.;

SC

SC

Exactly! And we should all be grateful for their circumspection in so limiting their diet - which, in my oipinion, is very prudent on thier behalf. Keep it in the family, least said, soonest mended, etc.;

SC

This sounds distictly anti welsh.

Had a welsh mate once who was a plumber. had most of his teeth knocked out playing rugby.... one left at the front.

We called him Dai central eating cheesy.gif

Quck exit called for, I fear.

Do the Welsh eat their own children as well? What a weight off my mind that is!

Thanks very much

SC

yes, but they're a bit sheepish about that....

Bah! that;s muttonous talk, that is

We'd better be careful, or the country will be full of randy antipodeans........whistling.gif
  • Like 1

Do the Welsh eat their own children as well? What a weight off my mind that is!

Thanks very much

SC

yes, but they're a bit sheepish about that....

We'd better be careful, or the country will be full of randy antipodeans........whistling.gif

That;s OK - I;m only there Saturday to Thursday, and they;ll all have their tales between their legs after the gelding the get at Murrayfield (maybe) according to Ross Ford...

That;s OK - I;m only there Saturday to Thursday, and they;ll all have their tales between their legs after the gelding the get at Murrayfield (maybe) according to Ross Ford...

If they come up, I'll get the boys to sing to them to make them feel at home.......

"Ewe'll never walk alone".....

"Only ewe"......

"Ewe send me".....

Oh my god, there are some pointless, mind numbing, want to stick my finger into an electric socket boring threads on this forum but this one really takes the biscuit.

What is even more amazing is the 7000+ views and 400+ replies. What is wrong with you people?, have you really got nothing better to do with your time.......?

And i cannot believe i have just contributed to it even more...

There's nothing wrong with us! Why do you think there was a bore war! It was fought to protect the right of boring people to be boring! If you want something interesting then go somewhere else.

He's just love E L Whistey.

BTW are you in any way related to the great Severn bore? tongue.png

Oh KRS1 I think you may have a point here. Up until recently, my impression was that the Ozzies had control of the board. The Americans or Canadians never really were the major English speaking players here. Lately I think the Brits wrested control from the Ozzies. Like back in the old days the Ozzies were perenially jabbing the Brits (and by the way I always thought the Ozzies are some of the funniest people around)...but now...

Dont worry we still are!!!!!!...and if you want a good laugh, read the thread about Washington Square, on todays TV news, that sounds like Brits and Aussies having some fun with it.....you young blokes changed the rules, on whats funny maybe?????? thats why you miss the point.

I mean you "push" it, so it must be a "pushbike". If you had meant "bicycle" you would have said "bicycle"; besides you don't "push" a bicycle, you peddle it.

Personally I don't sell bicycles, I pedal them.

So you're not a pusher then?

• Like 1

Just on the off chanve that anyone would appreciate taking the topic seriously, I don't think that there are any more British posters on now than one or two years ago.

If we are actually taking the topic seriously, I would agree with that sentiment...but to a point. I believe that the general number of British posters has been consistent. However, my feelings are usually the Australians historically had the largest contingent on this forum in general. Right now is the "low season" for Thai visa (and probably the low season for Australians coming on holiday to Thailand as well). So my thinking is, the Australians aren't comming on vacation now so they may not be on this board in the numbers they have been in the past.

The Australians are the ones more likely to be jotting in and out of the country since Australia is geographicallly close to Thailand. The British on the forum that are more likely to have a permanent residence in Thailand (rather than coming or going only on a short holiday.) So hence while everybody else has come and gone, the British have remained put.

And right now I think the British have the largest contingency on this forum. There never were that many North Americans (USA or Canada) in relation to the other English speaking countries. Just my unscientific thoughts if we are to take the topic seriously.

You need a holiday and a good root !!!!!!!~!

• Like 1

I mean you "push" it, so it must be a "pushbike". If you had meant "bicycle" you would have said "bicycle"; besides you don't "push" a bicycle, you peddle it.

Only when the bike's got a flat tyre.

• Like 1

I cant wait until you move to the Handle Bars...

quote name='JamieP' ...

quote name='StreetCowboy'

I cant wait until you move to the Handle Bars...

If you're going to the Handle Bars, you're probably as well leaving your bike at home, and taking a taxi

SC

I saw Hershey bars in the UK recently.....but I'm not fooled....I saw that Halloween film....they are out to get us...I'm sure of it!

Bloody imports! I was going to say support our own .... Cadbury's.... but that's been swallowed up by some damned Johny Foreigner.

Bah! Humbug!