Wet Weather Ahead.

Gatorade

After days of scouring through the utility room I have finally tracked down my Tarot cards. I did a quick reading for you ROOO. here it is

You are a handsome and well meaning man that has only good in his heart. Your partner is also good of heart and strives to take care of you in these hard and stressful times. Your life is full of many decisions that sometimes make you wonder just why you do what you do. The cards say you have a big decision coming and this will make things either better or for worse. Choose wisely my friend because sometimes all isn't what it seems in this land of sunshine and smiles.

Apart from that all looking sweet Rooo thumbsup.gif

I wish we could get a bit of the wet stuff though as the garden could do with a drink wai.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After days of scouring through the utility room I have finally tracked down my Tarot cards. I did a quick reading for you ROOO. here it is

You are a handsome and well meaning man that has only good in his heart. Your partner is also good of heart and strives to take care of you in these hard and stressful times. Your life is full of many decisions that sometimes make you wonder just why you do what you do. The cards say you have a big decision coming and this will make things either better or for worse. Choose wisely my friend because sometimes all isn't what it seems in this land of sunshine and smiles.

I wish we could get a bit of the wet stuff though as the garden could do with a drink wai.gif

I am using the crystal ball allocated to you & it tells me you garden will be well attended to this day.

Ahhh Thank Buddha. I will make sure the monks get some extra rice and eggs tomorrow for it rolleyes.gif

Well when I say me what I mean is I will tell the wife to take more food down to give them at 06.00 am in the morning whistling.gif

It's me that's organising it. What do I get? Oh I forgot a free Tarrot Card reading.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Too funny!

On Saturday I was going to head to Lamai, but cancelled cos it looked like it might pour down, ... then nothing happened!

Yesterday I headed in to Maenam and got soaked on the way back with a 5 minute rain blast! You can't win!

But my neighbours say, big rains to start 22 Oct.... they must have their crystal ball out! whistling.gif ..... I'll have them apply for Rooo's opening in help wanted...biggrin.png

Have to ask Poorsucker foe one of our special crystal balls.We don't give them out to all & sundry. Bert has one coming .

On the 22nd a cabinet meeting will take place on Samui,so perhaps a shower of a different type will take place ( I mean verbal type )..

Jim , if no rain today I will buy you a GT I like it when you are under the weather.

I think you'll lose on this one, Rooo... looks too nice to rain today/ evening... (but then, maybe give it 5 minutes it might change??? )smile.png

Just make sure I don't post anything after a GT....whistling.gifwink.png

But I am sure Yingluk and her cabinet ministers will make sure of no rain on her parade on the 22nd ... she did promise no floods....rolleyes.gif

Oh dear! rolleyes.gif

Guess Rooo was right, but timing a bit off, tongue.png ..... closer to 8 pm here... but does not sound like it will last long, as it's fading already....

..... well at least the garden will be happy! .... Sure hope Tropicalevo.... is getting a bit too... whistling.gif

I'll get that GT out of you one day! Rooo.... wink.png

Edited by samuijimmy

Oh dear! rolleyes.gif

Guess Rooo was right, but timing a bit off, tongue.png ..... closer to 8 pm here... but does not sound like it will last long, as it's fading already....

..... well at least the garden will be happy! .... Sure hope Tropicalevo.... is getting a bit too... whistling.gif

I'll get that GT out of you one day! Rooo.... wink.png

Timing was perfect Jimmy. Started raining at Hua Thanon at 6.56. I didn't say it will rain at your house at 7.
  • Like 1

From 7pm, get your brollies earlier.

Hmmm Rooo speak with forked tongue Kimosabi.ermm.gif

Tonto say - 10 minute shower at 8.15 pm - not really rain!. Not even any wind tonight - but only 25 degrees. brrrrsad.png

By the time that the plants felt the rain - it was over!

Tonto say - 10 minute shower at 8.15 pm - not really rain!. Not even any wind tonight - but only 25 degrees. brrrrsad.png

I used Samui Jimmy's free Crystal Ball, what do you expect? PoorSuckers didn't work at all. It did rain though, perhaps not in your area.

Never fear I just consulted my own ball, more rain on the way..

Please don't anyone take this the wrong way but have any of you info regarding any forthcoming heavy rainfall?

cheesy.gif

Apparantly it rained for most of the night at Nathon (so one of my girls says).

i thinking more in terms of the start of the rain season! But thamks for the info trop although i should say that i live in Plai laem so it can bucket down all week in nathon for all i care! biggrin.png

• Like 1

I used Samui Jimmy's free Crystal Ball, what do you expect? PoorSuckers didn't work at all. It did rain though, perhaps not in your area.

Need to wash my balls. smiley%20crystal%20ball.gif

• Like 1

Need to wash my balls. smiley%20crystal%20ball.gif

Hey!!! it was my neighbour with the crystal ball, not me! tongue.png

But you wash your balls carefully there PS, we don't want a member with scattered ........ !! biggrin.png

The waters off Nathon plus the Anthong Islands were picture perfect, this morning.... calm and clear... and not too many poodles sitting on the side of the road...wink.png

Looks like things changing after today, Saturday looking the best or worst, which ever way you want to look at it... good for garden and the many dried up wells... (hopefully) !

Mystic Bert has consulted the cards and they say he may mean PUDDLES rather than poodles on the side of the road

The beauty of cards is no need to keep polishing them. just a quick wipe over with a damp rag suffices ! thumbsup.gif

...and what does Mystic Bert know about poodles?

Jack Russels, maybe - but poodles? ermm.gif

Edited by yorkie100
  • Like 1

Funny the topic header is wet weather coming and yet the topic is hot.

my problem is that i need rain i need some water so where isthis wet weather andif you wish to play with your balls thenphuket has a load of tossas in cars who liketo do just that

supposei had betterpost a link to complete this topic thread thing

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2012/Phuket-Police-hunt-serial-masturbator-18089.html

funny how i can gofrom wet weather to a story on aserial masterbater.Enjoy andread the bitabout the police in catching peoplein their cars i found amusing)

I thought Big C might catch my mistake... biggrin.pngtongue.png

The only big puddle I found today, was on Soi Maenam Resort road, just before the Indian restaurant, and there are two yapping poodles in that area too... sad.pngw00t.gif

So no bets on rain this evening?..... I say there won't be....