Laundry Boy

chiangmaikelly

What kind of thread is this? Gee I hope you're not a self proclaimed "writer" ? don't waste a publicist's time.

Your post added absolutely nothing to this thread except to declare that you like to write meaningless posts that are nasty. Why? Go out and say something nice to someone. Smile at a stranger. Why just come here and dump some venom? Are you that unhappy?

It a message board not everything has to make sense. This read a lot better then many of the stuff here. If you want to comment on all of those other threads you'd have a full time day.

Just ignore what you dont like.. i do.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What kind of thread is this? Gee I hope you're not a self proclaimed "writer" ? don't waste a publicist's time.

Your post added absolutely nothing to this thread except to declare that you like to write meaningless posts that are nasty. Why? Go out and say something nice to someone. Smile at a stranger. Why just come here and dump some venom? Are you that unhappy?

It a message board not everything has to make sense. This read a lot better then many of the stuff here. If you want to comment on all of those other threads you'd have a full time day.

Because I am the OP. And this guy comes along and mocks my thread. It is my sense of ownership. If he don't like my thread he don't have to post in it. See what I am saying? Or if he has a reason however dumb let him write that. But not be negative just for the sake of being negative.

Because I am the OP. And this guy comes along and mocks my thread. It is my sense of ownership. If he don't like my thread he don't have to post in it. See what I am saying? Or if he has a reason however dumb let him write that. But not be negative just for the sake of being negative.

You must have misunderstood me.. i was agreeing with you.

You must have misunderstood me.. i was agreeing with you.

You are right. I did. Sorry.

3 hours a day and she earns 250K a month? Doing what? I assume 250K is baht, so that equates to around $8000 a month or $2000 a week, or $100 an hour. Have I got my sums right?

am = ante meridiem = before midday

pm = post meridiem = after midday

Just so you know for next time you get confused with time tongue.png

Yermanee wai.gif

I know who's confused and it's not me. 12pm is midday, 12am is midnight. Correct?

Correct 0900-2400 what a fuss you can all make.

Shes a high class Hooker , what elsecheesy.gif it IS Thai Visa after all and I'd hate to disappoint

Just to correct a point on the time; it is 23:59 followed by 00:01. No such thing as 24:00.

Similar thing to people regarding the time as 20:00 hours (as is often heard on news channels and from reporters). Totally wrong!

In the example, 20:00 hours would be 83.3 days!

Always accept that it is nice to learn something new everyday...................biggrin.png

Just to correct a point on the time; it is 23:59 followed by 00:01. No such thing as 24:00.

Similar thing to people regarding the time as 20:00 hours (as is often heard on news channels and from reporters). Totally wrong!

Always accept that it is nice to learn something new everyday...................biggrin.png

Actually there is a 24:00 (US military doesn't like 2 identical times so it's 0:00), if time worked the way you described it days would be 23.97 hours long, not 24 hours.

As for your second point it makes no sense, maybe you should revise it.

• Like 1

Actually there is a 24:00 (US military doesn't like 2 identical times so it's 0:00), if time worked the way you described it days would be 23.97 hours long, not 24 hours.

Sorry OP, drifting off topic! If there ever was a time such as 24:00, it would last for one second. This is the reason it isn't used, especially in the military!

I spent 18 out of 23 years on various 'legal' weapons of mass destruction travelling through all the time zones responsible for the correct time being presented to all from the chef's mate to fire control. Could be quite a few people really p1ssed off if I got that wrong all that time!

As for the second point, if somebody says twenty hundred hours, then that equates to 83.3 days. The correct time at that said point should be twenty hundred (8:00 PM). Where the hours ever came from beats me.

I think OP's position is fairly easy to find himself in and once again it is just a product of living in a country with a cheap standard of living. meet a girl. invest some money in some business for her or pay for a house. stay home and she earns the salary. sadly, this is coming to an end in the near future, i think us westerners know that. usa now has average family savings of $4000 and family debt of $200,000. $150k in debt per tax payer.

Edited by farang000999

I think OP's position is fairly easy to find himself in and once again it is just a product of living in a country with a cheap standard of living. meet a girl. invest some money in some business for her or pay for a house. stay home and she earns the salary. sadly, this is coming to an end in the near future, i think us westerners know that. usa now has average family savings of $4000 and family debt of $200,000. $150k in debt per tax payer.

Don't quit your day job for one that requires reading. You have totally blown reading the OP.

I designed the house. She bought the house. Not in my wildest dreams would I give her money to start a business. She has more money than I; why would I do that?

I can't get a loan to buy a house at a Thai bank she can.

She has more money than I and is better educated and more intelligent.

Now go back and try again.smile.png

I make the bed, do the laundry, do the washing, ironing, cleaning, she earns 250k a month works 9am to 12pm , Im not the only one I know in this position in Bangkok.

She's not a Hi So white skinned if that helps with the stereotype either.

I dont cook, neither does she.

Life's a bummer eh?

3 hours a day and she earns 250K a month? Doing what? I assume 250K is baht, so that equates to over $8000 a month or $2000 a week, or more than$100 an hour. Have I got my sums right? With that kind of money I would have thought a full-time maid would be in order.

She has one. He comes with fringe benefits as well and doesn't cost her very much. tongue.png

Sorry OP, drifting off topic! If there ever was a time such as 24:00, it would last for one second. This is the reason it isn't used, especially in the military!

I spent 18 out of 23 years on various 'legal' weapons of mass destruction travelling through all the time zones responsible for the correct time being presented to all from the chef's mate to fire control. Could be quite a few people really p1ssed off if I got that wrong all that time!

As for the second point, if somebody says twenty hundred hours, then that equates to 83.3 days. The correct time at that said point should be twenty hundred (8:00 PM). Where the hours ever came from beats me.

Do you honestly not understand basic arithmetic?

Don't quit your day job for one that requires reading. You have totally blown reading the OP.

I designed the house. She bought the house. Not in my wildest dreams would I give her money to start a business. She has more money than I; why would I do that?

Sounds to me like your average homeless hobo could stake the same claim!

Sounds to me like your average homeless hobo could stake the same claim!

post-73727-0-85549000-1349345599_thumb.j

All this talk of dirty women's underwear wub.png Pictures speak louder than words...........

Sorry, I'll get my coat ermm.gif

Just wondering about word order...... what did dirty refer to? One is quite appealing, the other, less so! OK OK I know.....1zgarz5.gif

Edited by Rob8891

What an abstract thread with odd tangents............ I quite like it, carry on.

20 hundred hours is 83 days! <deleted>!

High class hookers!

Dirty knickers!

Clothes line!

A.m vs p.m.

Good stuff!

Let's see some pics of her then hotshot.

Let's see some pics of her then hotshot.

I wrote, "She has more money than I and is better educated and more intelligent." What would discover by looking at a photo of her?

Can you tell a woman's education, wealth and integrity by looking at a photo?

I said you didn't read the OP. You didn't. I designed the house and she built it with her money and a loan from the bank. I didn't give her any money for a business as she works for a large multinational corporation. Go back and read the OP and make a comment based on that and not some fiction of your imagination.

Do you honestly not understand basic arithmetic?

Just replying to this to apologise to akspace for a stupid typo in my original post.

To demonstrate what I meant by no such thing as 24:00 I should have explained it as:

23:59:59 ==> Midnight ==> 00:00:01

The time 24:00, if ever used would be one second long, hence it is never used as a time reference.

Sorry akspace for the bad explaination.....................ermm.gif

As to not not understand basic arithmetic, probably not as well as I used to. Computer does that for me now-a-days...........wink.png

I make the bed, do the laundry, do the washing, ironing, cleaning, she earns 250k a month works 9am to 12pm , Im not the only one I know in this position in Bangkok.

She's not a Hi So white skinned if that helps with the stereotype either.

I dont cook, neither does she.

Life's a bummer eh?

3 hours a day and she earns 250K a month? Doing what? I assume 250K is baht, so that equates to over $8000 a month or $2000 a week, or more than$100 an hour. Have I got my sums right? With that kind of money I would have thought a full-time maid would be in order.

She has one. He comes with fringe benefits as well and doesn't cost her very much. tongue.png

And has been married 6 years in just a few days.

What an abstract thread with odd tangents............ I quite like it, carry on.

20 hundred hours is 83 days! <deleted>!

High class hookers!

Dirty knickers!

Clothes line!

A.m vs p.m.

Good stuff!

Yes but I lied about the high class hookers.... she isnt fussycheesy.gif