Fondest Recent Purchase In Los?

TwoDogz

Whats the best thing you have purchased recently in Thailand?

The other day I bought my young daughter a 200 million year old pendant.

It is a fossil of a nautilus shell...like this ammonite_sutures2.jpg

Its about 3cm across and I did not realise how stunning it was until yesterday when we left it on a table and the sun shone through the window onto it, all the colours of the rainbow illuminated it and gave it a 3d appearance as the membranes through the shell glowed red, green and various other shades.

I bought it off her today for 500baht.

My fondest EVER purchase was my wife.

And not at all expensive.

Her parents should have asked for much more.

Lucky you.

I got the wife for free and been paying ever since.

Must be a country&western song in there somewhere.

mangosteen.

mangosteen.jpeg

i love meat and never a fan of greens or fruits, but this thing got me. mrs brought home a bag and out of curiosity i gave a shot, amazing piece of fruit. once i started popping these, i cant stop. i swear there must be some traces of cocaine in them. and they are like less than a dollar per kilo?!blink.png

My black Beer Chang singlet. I've had some in the past but have found that when my wife washes them in the machine and tumble dries them they tend to shrink and go out of shape. I'm making sure to fully supervise her whenever she handwashes this one.

I'm particularly fond of this type of shirt because, although they take quite a while to source, at least nobody else has one.

It has taken pride of place in my cupboard next to my Singha, Beer Lao and Diesel ones (which are all now too small to wear in public)

PATWATERMASTERWADER.jpg

I bought those on ebay.. better safe as sorry this year. Looks like i wont have to use them and i really hope i never have too.

Should have gotten a print on them " I trust in Yingluck"

Edited by robblok

Lucky you.

You got it all wrong. TP's wife paid for him, bought him with her farm etc :D

mangosteen.

mangosteen.jpeg

i love meat and never a fan of greens or fruits, but this thing got me. mrs brought home a bag and out of curiosity i gave a shot, amazing piece of fruit. once i started popping these, i cant stop. i swear there must be some traces of cocaine in them. and they are like less than a dollar per kilo?!blink.png

I like the taste but not the texture. Too slimy.

Lucky you.

You got it all wrong. TP's wife paid for him, bought him with her farm etc biggrin.png

I asked the Mia Noi once what she would do if she had ten million baht in the bank to which she replied " I go see your wife and buy you"biggrin.png

Lucky you.

You got it all wrong. TP's wife paid for him, bought him with her farm etc biggrin.png

I asked the Mia Noi once what she would do if she had ten million baht in the bank to which she replied " I go see your wife and buy you"biggrin.png

Mia Noi bakwan :) But then, you don't believe her for one second, right?

Mia Noi bakwan smile.png But then, you don't believe her for one second, right?

I believe her.

I asked the wife what she will do if she found out about me having a mia noi to which she replied " I go see she and put glas in she face".

I believe her as well.

Life's a bitc.h with two womensmile.png

• Like 1

Lucky you.

That's quite sweet in a very strange sort of way.

I believe her.

I asked the wife what she will do if she found out about me having a mia noi to which she replied " I go see she and put glas in she face".

I believe her as well.

she seems a well spoken young lady.

As for TP, it seems you have failed in your attempt to divert us from discussing goods to chattel.

Edited by tinfoilhat

I believe her.

I believe her as well.

she seems a well spoken young lady.

Considering her age (50 + and 44 for the mia) I guess that can be considered a compliment.smile.png

OP, keep it safe it must be one of those magical pendant that give it's owner power to rule the world....ph34r.png

Shit.

After doing some internet research on it, it does appear to be one of those type of good luck good energy kind of things.

I also gave another fossil thing to my son and I gave them both a lecture about being responsible for it now they are the new owners. mother Earth had taken care of it for 200 plus million years and the least you can do is to take care of it for your lifetime of 50/100 years which is a nano second by comparison.

Guess what I did today with it...dropped it on the bathroom floor and broke a section of it off.

Shit, that really upset me especially after the lecture.

I have not paid her the 500b yet though.

OP, keep it safe it must be one of those magical pendant that give it's owner power to rule the world....ph34r.png

Shit.

After doing some internet research on it, it does appear to be one of those type of good luck good energy kind of things.

I also gave another fossil thing to my son and I gave them both a lecture about being responsible for it now they are the new owners. mother Earth had taken care of it for 200 plus million years and the least you can do is to take care of it for your lifetime of 50/100 years which is a nano second by comparison.

Guess what I did today with it...dropped it on the bathroom floor and broke a section of it off.

Shit, that really upset me especially after the lecture.

I have not paid her the 500b yet though.

Your starting to sound creepy...