Thai Visa Brigades

It is nice to see living history. Reading Thai Visa still makes ya want to shoot a couple don't it?biggrin.png

(Video link deleted)

The brigade that are ignorant of their own sordid history of invading peaceful neighbours, and then denying that they suffered a humiliating defeat by the people they tried to bully.. whistling.gif

would that be the battle of little big horn and General custer. those darned red skins just got in the way.

http://www.militarym.../Massacres.html

You are British and talking about massacres! Maybe if you were a Canadian or some other civilized country. But not the British Empire! India, Africa just to start. No, no, no.

• Like 1

The ' I don't live in Thailand, but I know more about Thai politics than all of you and Taksin is best for this country because a 500 B bargirl told me on my last sex trip' brigade.

I like the, "I have never met a bar girl but know all about them brigade." And the. "I have never been on a sex trip but know all about them brigade."

I tought you'd get on together. thumbsup.gif

The can't face the truth brigade

Sorry......that's an army, must get my facts right coffee1.gif

Army 2 or more Corps 100,000 to 150,000 Field Marshal or General Corps 2 or more Divisions 25,000 to 50,000 General or Lt. Gen. Division 3 or more Brigades or Regiments 10,000 to 15,000 Lt. Gen or Maj. Gen. Brigade 3 or more Battalions 1500 to 3500 Maj. Gen, Brigadier or Col. Regiment[2] 2 or more Battalions 1000 to 2000 Col. Battalion 4 or more Companies 400 to 1000 Lt. Col. Company 2 or more Platoons 100 to 250 Captain or Maj Platoon (Troop) 2 or more Squads 16 to 50 1st Lt. Squad 2 or more Sections 8 to 24 Sgt. Section 4 to 12

Army 2 or more Corps 100,000 to 150,000 Field Marshal or General Corps 2 or more Divisions 25,000 to 50,000 General or Lt. Gen. Division 3 or more Brigades or Regiments 10,000 to 15,000 Lt. Gen or Maj. Gen. Brigade 3 or more Battalions 1500 to 3500 Maj. Gen, Brigadier or Col. Regiment[2] 2 or more Battalions 1000 to 2000 Col. Battalion 4 or more Companies 400 to 1000 Lt. Col. Company 2 or more Platoons 100 to 250 Captain or Maj Platoon (Troop) 2 or more Squads 16 to 50 1st Lt. Squad 2 or more Sections 8 to 24 Sgt. Section 4 to 12

So what your saying is that an army is bigger than a brigade?

So what your saying is that an army is bigger than a brigade?

About 10 times.smile.png

• Like 1

The there are two kinds of people, blah and blah blah brigade.

The you must eat Thai food all the time in Thailand or you're a bad expat brigade

I know the first one. I never visited Thailand and I never paid for sex. smile.png Did I get that right? The double negatives always confuse me.

The pedantic brigade wink.png

Oh wait, maybe that falls in the same category with "must hijack every topic with my own pet peeve"

They're better than the 'hijack every restaurant with their pet peeing machine' brigade. Ok that's not on Thai-visa and a pet peeve.

The pedantic brigade wink.png

Oh wait, maybe that falls in the same category with "must hijack every topic with my own pet peeve"

They're better than the 'hijack every restaurant with their pet peeing machine' brigade. Ok that's not on Thai-visa and a pet peeve.

Ah yes the club Eden brigade.biggrin.png

the i will post anything for a 'like' brigade

That's true. In the sub-forum for news you can see posters writing RIP every time a farang is killed in Thailand. I think there is something with this. It's phony.

And there are posters who don't live in Thailand but argue with those who do, and then become abusive.

There are also posters who seem very jealous of men with educated, Thai-Chinese spouses (I saw this yesterday).

I've seen all of these traits on this sub-forum (General) and in the news sub-forum.

the i will post anything for a 'like' brigade

That's true. In the sub-forum for news you can see posters writing RIP every time a farang is killed in Thailand. I think there is something with this. It's phony.

And there are posters who don't live in Thailand but argue with those who do, and then become abusive.

There are also posters who seem very jealous of men with educated, Thai-Chinese spouses (I saw this yesterday).

I've seen all of these traits on this sub-forum (General) and in the news sub-forum.

Jealous may not be the right word. Laughing may be the word. biggrin.png

• Like 2