Thai Visa Brigades

WOOHOO! All these brigades and now one or two are finally fronting up.... laugh.png

It's great isn't it? biggrin.png ........on that subject there are two more brigades out there.........

The " Idiots that gave their undying support to a guy pretending to be a woman on Thaivisa " Brigade. cheesy.gif

There are still dozens of members that don't know it was a guy........and to make it even worse he posted to confess it was a guy. Try paying attention. thumbsup.gif

Then the " I will follow every post and Like every negative comment about a member " Brigade.

Quite frankly pathetic and embarrassing......that particular member has spent years chipping away at people too. Some people just can't be happy in life. coffee1.gif

The brigade of those who understand its wiser not to answer to some post "only" because it causes itching, also called the Zen brigade. The same brigade do not believe every post they disagree with comes from some sort of brigade.

Sent somehow from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

WOOHOO! All these brigades and now one or two are finally fronting up.... laugh.png

It's great isn't it? biggrin.png ........on that subject there are two more brigades out there.........

The " Idiots that gave their undying support to a guy pretending to be a woman on Thaivisa " Brigade. cheesy.gif

There are still dozens of members that don't know it was a guy........and to make it even worse he posted to confess it was a guy. Try paying attention. thumbsup.gif

Then the " I will follow every post and Like every negative comment about a member " Brigade.

Quite frankly pathetic and embarrassing......that particular member has spent years chipping away at people too. Some people just can't be happy in life. coffee1.gif

I became unhappy when l had to sell my beloved Pontiac. (tears) sad.png

Now you all know. smile.png

Hope it doesn't show on Tv. tongue.png

• Like 1

The "I'm really bored so i'll start a thread claiming all expats hate thais" brigade.

the "everything is perfect here and if you don't like it leave" brigade

The 'I'm unlucky in love so i am going to post unpleasant comments about thai females" brigade

• Like 1

So who was it? I'm sure it can't be against forum rules to name the poster if they have already confessed.

Have to admit that I missed this post.

So many (all?) of these in the first 6 pages are spot on but I'm not going to read through it all before posting a couple that were inspired by a couple I saw -- I apologize if they've been done already:

The "I've got my Expat package and everything set up for me so I am superior to those of more humble means who made it on their own" brigade

The "people who violate the letter or spirit of immigration or labor law are the worst scum in Thailand and I want them punished!" brigade

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

The pink-shouldered, veiny old horrors, whose tongue-like bellies dangle disgustingly below the ragged hems of their stained, smelly singlets as they waddle from sleaze hole to sleaze hole pawing desperately at small brown women barely a quarter of their age in the hope of being allowed to pay for a sexual encounter with a being whose level of physical attractiveness is so at odds with their own that any such sexual contact would be practically inter-special in nature, kind of like a hippo shagging a swan brigade.

• Like 1

The pink-shouldered, veiny old horrors, whose tongue-like bellies dangle disgustingly below the ragged hems of their stained, smelly singlets as they waddle from sleaze hole to sleaze hole pawing desperately at small brown women barely a quarter of their age in the hope of being allowed to pay for a sexual encounter with a being whose level of physical attractiveness is so at odds with their own that any such sexual contact would be practically inter-special in nature, kind of like a hippo shone AWOLagging a swan brigade.

Methinks one of the whippersnapper brigade has gone Awol

The pink-shouldered, veiny old horrors, whose tongue-like bellies dangle disgustingly below the ragged hems of their stained, smelly singlets as they waddle from sleaze hole to sleaze hole pawing desperately at small brown women barely a quarter of their age in the hope of being allowed to pay for a sexual encounter with a being whose level of physical attractiveness is so at odds with their own that any such sexual contact would be practically inter-special in nature, kind of like a hippo shagging a swan brigade.

Wrong topic. coffee1.gif

The "inebriated with the exuberance of their own verbosity" brigade......

The "I want to make the longest post" brigade. This brigade has been disbanded, because we all know who won that battle....cheesy.gif

• Like 2

The “posted from my blackberry using the thaivisa app” brigade

Posted from my HTC HD7, because I don’t need an app to post. I use Windows 7

Agreed - I've given up on the TV and Facebook app and just use my browser.

Except in what is recognised as one of the best written English books of all time....Th King James Bible...Try counting the sentences starting with "And" in that. smile.png

The fact that it does doesn't make it good grammar though. Besides, a lot of posters here are not native English speakers, so we should never get pedantic about spelling or grammar. Takes me back to my school days with a particularly strick English teacher: Never start a sentence with a supposition etc. How would most native never mind non-native English speakers know that? I've found the majority of times - this post aside as it is obviously humorous, people who criticise spelling or grammar do so because they have no other argument, and that goes back to the days of usenet on the BBS Fidonet system in the 1980's.

Takes me back to my school days with a particularly strick English teacher: Never start a sentence with a supposition etc. How would most native never mind non-native English speakers know that? I've found the majority of times - this post aside as it is obviously humorous, people who criticise spelling or grammar do so because they have no other argument...

It's "strict" not "strick" and "Never end a sentence with a preposition" not "supposition".

• Like 1

Takes me back to my school days with a particularly strick English teacher: Never start a sentence with a supposition etc. How would most native never mind non-native English speakers know that? I've found the majority of times - this post aside as it is obviously humorous, people who criticise spelling or grammar do so because they have no other argument...

It's "strict" not "strick" and "Never end a sentence with a preposition" not "supposition".

You have just fallen into so many brigades, one wonders to which rallying cry you would respond....

Suppose Konini's wording was intentionally like that............................ coffee1.gif

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

Hate being called Farang Bridage...

Where Can I buy ___ Brigade...

I can agree with you first, but for the second, nooooo.

I am an avid cook and without the help of folks on Western Food and Chiang Mai forums, I would never have sourced many of the more unusual ingredients I have either looked for or was not sure they were available in Thailand, or a suggestion of a good substitute for whatever it is. However, many of the Where Can I Buy's are a bit annoying when it's something quite obvious and its a case of looking in the shops or markets. Or asking at the shops or markets, or asking a local (pictures on phones are a very good aid for those who have communication difficulties).

You have just fallen into so many brigades, one wonders to which rallying cry you would respond....

Suppose Konini's wording was intentionally like that............................ coffee1.gif

The "missed the lame attempt at irony" brigade

• Like 2

Hate being called Farang Bridage...

Where Can I buy ___ Brigade...

I can agree with you first, but for the second, nooooo.

I am an avid cook and without the help of folks on Western Food and Chiang Mai forums, I would never have sourced many of the more unusual ingredients I have either looked for or was not sure they were available in Thailand, or a suggestion of a good substitute for whatever it is. However, many of the Where Can I Buy's are a bit annoying when it's something quite obvious and its a case of looking in the shops or markets. Or asking at the shops or markets, or asking a local (pictures on phones are a very good aid for those who have communication difficulties).

Ah.... but now we are into chalk and cheese. You are trying to compare the cultured, refined people in the CM forum with thr riff-raff that lurk in the general forum {Dons helmet, laughing}

The "missed the lame attempt at irony" brigade

You can be forgiven, but only you're if not from the UK..... (we all know certain groups don't get irony) whistling.gif

I don't use a spell checker as I believe it makes the brain lazy and occasionally I get caught out, but although you are correct about not ending a sentence with a preposition, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't begin one with a supposition either. Someone with more knowledge than me from the grammar brigade will no doubt correct me - please feel free to, if I'm wrong I'd like to know.

Pssst Rob --it was MY irony that YOU missed (there's a reason why I only quoted the part of Konini's post that I did).

[apologies for caps -- app doesn't provide italics]

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 1

Pssst Rob --it was MY irony that YOU missed (there's a reason why I only quoted the part of Konini's post that I did).

Ooop.... How ironic, but don't get your knickers in a knot over it. Edited by Rob8891

Don't get your knickers in a twist?

The "be dismissive and patronizing and pretend someone is upset when they point out an error in a calm fashion" brigade!

( I could do this all day!)

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 2