Thai Visa Brigades

The..''I'm pissed off today''............Brigade..................me..............sad.png

Still pissed off?

Noooooo, got to sing at a party tonight smile.png , not good for you farags but OK for the local ladies. giggle.gif ..........laugh.png

The "jeez I hate listening to karaoke and have to go to the dentist instead" brigade. w00t.gif

Seriously - break a leg. whistling.gif

• Like 1

The..''I'm pissed off today''............Brigade..................me..............sad.png

Still pissed off?

Noooooo, got to sing at a party tonight smile.png , not good for you farags but OK for the local ladies. giggle.gif ..........laugh.png

The "jeez I hate listening to karaoke and have to go to the dentist instead" brigade. w00t.gif

BUT, I sing Clapton, Orbison (few), Elvis and Lionel Richie. whistling.gif VERY different stuff. AND, I am hansum too. laugh.png

BUT, I sing Clapton, Orbison (few), Elvis and Lionel Richie. whistling.gif VERY different stuff. AND, I am hansum too. laugh.png

Throw in some Dire Straits, Boomtown Rats, Stones, The Jam, The Kinks, The Who, Bruce Spingsteen, CCR, Bob Segar and some Bay City Rollers, and I might come for a listen.

BCR, yeah right!whistling.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeell, I dare not sing stuff they have never heard, they will go home early laugh.png . Sooooooo, there are many ring tones and tv ads that have farang songs, sooooooooo, that's what I do, so far have had good responses, BUT, there is noooooooo way I will sing ''Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree'' or ''yellow river'' WHICH they ask for. bah.gif ............laugh.png

• Like 1

Weeeeeeeeeeell, I dare not sing stuff they have never heard, they will go home early laugh.png . Sooooooo, there are many ring tones and tv ads that have farang songs, sooooooooo, that's what I do, so far have had good responses, BUT, there is noooooooo way I will sing ''Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree'' or ''yellow river'' WHICH they ask for. bah.gif ............laugh.png

Hey, Mr Jones ... any knickers thrown on stage during your performance?

'transam looks and sings like Mr Tom Jones' brigade ... it's a very small brigade

• Like 1

Hey, Mr Jones ... any knickers thrown on stage during your performance?

'transam looks and sings like Mr Tom Jones' brigade ... it's a very small brigade

Noooooo, only empty bottles. sad.png

• Like 1

Throw in some Dire Straits, Boomtown Rats, Stones, The Jam, The Kinks, The Who, Bruce Spingsteen, CCR, Bob Segar and some Bay City Rollers, and I might come for a listen.

the "your age is showing" brigade

on a side note, springsteen and segar (sic), really?

the "your age is showing" brigade

on a side note, springsteen and segar (sic), really?

The " sic erat scriptum" brigade. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gif. Chai.......jing jing. Mee ban haa mai?