Thai Visa Brigades

The if-you-don't-like-here-go-back-home brigade

If a TV member sends a post in about a negative thing he experienced (there are negatives in every country) and some posters come on and tell him "if you don't like it go home", they are just idiots and should get a life.

On the other hand, if some posters go on about negative things in Thailand and have nothing good to say about the country, I do not blame any posters who tell them "if you don't like it go home".

The I'm going to research people and what they have posted on TV to try and prove a point totally unrelated to the original topic brigade.

Not me I hope............w00t.gif

I really was a choir boy............gigglem.gif

The I'm going to research people and what they have posted on TV to try and prove a point totally unrelated to the original topic brigade.

Don't think so. Not everything is about you..lol jk

Don't think so. Not everything is about you..lol jk

But I was, I was.............giggle.gif

• 2 months later...

The 'Huns Head' brigade:

("Targetttssss............UUPPPP!")

mXSlMMy1bVxvKwsBCdPP7gw.jpg

( Refers to the prevalence of online firers who pot shot at just about anything!)

Digital Huns Head: A Topic or post likely to draw flack smile.png

Edited by evadgib
  • Haha 1

the i will post anything for a 'like' brigade

That's true. In the sub-forum for news you can see posters writing RIP every time a farang is killed in Thailand. I think there is something with this. It's phony.

And there are posters who don't live in Thailand but argue with those who do, and then become abusive.

There are also posters who seem very jealous of men with educated, Thai-Chinese spouses (I saw this yesterday).

I've seen all of these traits on this sub-forum (General) and in the news sub-forum.

Jealous may not be the right word. Laughing may be the word. biggrin.png

No, it's definitely envy. I saw it yesterday on another thread on this sub-forum. The average westerner here marries a barmaid or waitress or shop assistant or "massage girl". These men are very jealous of other foreigners who've done better for themselves.

If I could remember the name of the thread I looked at yesterday, I'd link to it.

Check your history?

• 2 years later...
On 08/10/2012 at 7:06 AM, chiangmaikelly said:

Army 2 or more Corps 100,000 to 150,000 Field Marshal or General Corps 2 or more Divisions 25,000 to 50,000 General or Lt. Gen. Division 3 or more Brigades or Regiments 10,000 to 15,000 Lt. Gen or Maj. Gen. Brigade 3 or more Battalions 1500 to 3500 Maj. Gen, Brigadier or Col. Regiment[2] 2 or more Battalions 1000 to 2000 Col. Battalion 4 or more Companies 400 to 1000 Lt. Col. Company 2 or more Platoons 100 to 250 Captain or Maj Platoon (Troop) 2 or more Squads 16 to 50 1st Lt. Squad 2 or more Sections 8 to 24 Sgt. Section 4 to 12

You forgot Dads Army.

16 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

resurrect a dead thread brigade

Yeah, The accidental grave robbers brigade

On 08/10/2012 at 9:44 AM, angiud said:

The if-you-don't-like-here-go-back-home brigade

Follow by they ennemies The "I- have-the-right-to-criticize-and-now-I-am-waiting-for-the-first-comment-from-the-if-you-don't-like-here-go-back-home-brigade" brigade :smile:

31 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

Follow by they ennemies The "I- have-the-right-to-criticize-and-now-I-am-waiting-for-the-first-comment-from-the-if-you-don't-like-here-go-back-home-brigade" brigade :smile:

Goose stepping gingerly behind the 'Enemas of the state, give peas a chance brigade'.