Medical Bookshop In Bangkok ?

duiter

Just to add the books are in English aimed at degree students, but anyone can go and buy there and much cheaper than Kinokun.......... (sorry can't spell it) which is the other option I can think of.

Asia books doesn't really carry anything like this.

Edited by arthurwait

Go to Chula medical library (next to canteen on north part of campus), pay 30 baht and borrow book for a few minutes, photocopy entire book downstairs within 20 minutes, get new book bound, pay 30 satang per page, praise oneself for a problem solved.

Done it myself.

Check books availability on online library search engine.

Go to Chula medical library (next to canteen on north part of campus), pay 30 baht and borrow book for a few minutes, photocopy entire book downstairs within 20 minutes, get new book bound, pay 30 satang per page, praise oneself for a problem solved.

Done it myself.

So, it is possible for lay people to become a member of chulakorn medical library ?

Done it myself.

Do you mean you went to building number 89, I-7, medical library ?

http://mappery.com/map-of/Chulalongkorn-University-Campus-Map

Done it myself.

A word of caution: What you are proposing is illegal.

• 4 weeks later...