Can You Drive Me And My Dog To Bangkok For 5000?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly with your attitude Samui is the one better off without you.

People tried to help you & you do not have the decency.

Good luck with the mexicans.

Further more , it is characters like you that stop people from helping.If you weren't that lazy you could have done it all yourself instead of counting on others doing your bidding.

Just one more thing, they saw you coming at Budget.

where did people try to help? i must have read a different thread.

Yes, you must have read a diferent thread. coffee1.gif

is there an echo?

Further more , it is characters like you that stop people from helping.If you weren't that lazy you could have done it all yourself instead of counting on others doing your bidding.

Yes, you must have read a diferent thread. coffee1.gif

is there an echo?

Is there an echo? coffee1.gif

Where did peopletry to help

well considering this isnotour problem we were open to decussing ways to dealwith your situation but for some reason some people walk through life thinking that people ( strangers ) owe them something. Wedon;tgive a shit about you and your dog it has nothing to do with us but we were willing to offer advise even though we did not have much to work with as the problem is easily solved all you need to do is rent a car a drive the poor animal your self.

Which is what you ended up doing. so it looked like to me now that you were just trying to plant a seed to try and save you time and money because your are lazy and tight and think that everyone else owes you something. we owe you nothing well maybe a clip round the ears for being incobordinate but that is it. Your dog sounds nice just sleeps and is well behavied maybe your dog could teach you some manor. like how to sit how to fetch. how to shut up.

Maybe the dog hasn;tlet you out for a while so u r a bit tense. i understand rolleyes.gif

"have a clean and well behaved dog that always sleeps while driving" more kindergaden stuff but i would do all the driving if i were you if the dog sleeps while driving. adios amigo

wow adog that sleepsand drives.That is well behaved maybe i could learn things or 2 from him. Can the dog cook clean and Iron aswell ?

"have a clean and well behaved dog that always sleeps while driving" more kindergaden stuff but i would do all the driving if i were you if the dog sleeps while driving. adios amigo

wow adog that sleepsand drives.That is well behaved maybe i could learn things or 2 from him. Can the dog cook clean and Iron aswell ?

Don't be silly, the dog can't iron. He just hand washes his clothes.

What discgraceful reactions to a guy asking for help!

No wonder he reacted.

Hold your heads in shame.

Have you bothered reading the whole thread? Perhaps not.

No member has the right to post what this EX member did.

Hold their heads in shame for what ? For trying to advise him then get insulted?

I don't think so.

No wonder he reacted.

I want a brand new fortuna can you help me with money as i cant afford it if you do not help me then hang your head in shame how dare you not give me 1 million baht i am asking for your help !

No wonder he reacted.

I want a brand new fortuna can you help me with money as i cant afford it if you do not help me then hang your head in shame how dare you not give me 1 million baht i am asking for your help !

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

No wonder he reacted.

cheesy.gif

Nice one Big C! clap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

I did read it all, strike a nerve?

I see you have posted 156 times and your profile has been viewed 2330 times this tells me some people are looks to see what a XXXXXXX you are.

Give me another 1 point ban Roo I just can't help it.

First of all, i believe that any recourse to TV statistics as a measure of the man is as pathetic as it is pointless, but given John1's insistence on bringing them into the argument, lets just see how his own numbers look:

It would seem in your 1000 some odd posts John, people have seen fit to offer you a whopping total of 35 likes, 2 of which were received on this post.

Now, the person you insult John, in a grand total of 156 posts, already has 19 likes.

The numbers would suggest he certainly does seem to be making much more of an impression than you ever will John.

Perhaps ask someone else how you you should feel about that John.

agreeing with the pack doesn't make you a part of the pack John, you do that by displaying a personality of your very own.

And roo, i will happily take a warning for that

see john, i can address moderation directly as well.

Edited by tinfoilhat

Good luck on your trip good to hear you have managed to hire a vehicle Do not worry about the negatives you get on the forum unfortunatley there are a few who have nothing better to do with there lives but be sarcastic, nasty and aggressive , they come on line because they have nothing better to do while they wait for the local bar to open

I see you have posted 156 times and your profile has been viewed 2330 times this tells me some people are looks to see what a XXXXXXX you are.

First of all, i believe that any recourse to TV statistics as a measure of the man is as pathetic as it is pointless, but given John1's insistence on bringing them into the argument, lets just see how his own numbers look:

It would seem in your 1000 some odd posts John, people have seen fit to offer you a whopping total of 35 likes, 2 of which were received on this post.

Now, the person you insult John, in a grand total of 156 posts, already has 19 likes.

The numbers would suggest he certainly does seem to be making much more of an impression than you ever will John.

agreeing with the pack doesn't make you a part of the pack John, you do that by displaying a personality of your very own.

Why don't you just stop stirring things up and go and do something constructive with your afternoon?

• Like 1

36 now, had to go back and like.

oh dear, whistling.gif things are going down hill here.... again!

As for the "like button", I am sure most people are like me and never remember or think to use it.... coffee1.gif

Seems some people are a bit bored.... I know this is totally off topic, but good for a good laugh!!!

cheesy.gif but totally offtopic.gif

Is that guy for real? jerk.gif

Good luck on your trip good to hear you have managed to hire a vehicle Do not worry about the negatives you get on the forum unfortunatley there are a few who have nothing better to do with there lives but be sarcastic, nasty and aggressive , they come on line because they have nothing better to do while they wait for the local bar to open

So are you insulting all on here now? As I said read the first 19 posts, there was nothing there until the 20th when he responded telling everyone to F off.

So can you please point out to me which POSTS ( Plural ) were offensive to him?

So perhaps yes I will wait for a bar to open, but at least I know how to be polite & respect other people's advice at least they have tried & not an armchair critic passing on his all infinite wisdom as in your post

People should really get to read a topic in it's entirety before passing on an off the cuff remark & accusing others. .

So are you insulting all on here now? As I said read the first 19 posts, there was nothing there until the 20th when he responded telling everyone to F off.

So can you please point out to me which POSTS ( Plural ) were offensive to him?

So perhaps yes I will wait for a bar to open, but at least I know how to be polite & respect other people's advice at least they have tried & not an armchair critic passing on his all infinite wisdom as in your post

People should really get to read a topic in it's entirety before passing on an off the cuff remark & accusing others. .

I started reading the thread from the first post, people that couldn't help him with his request, offered many other good ideas.

Just because he didn't like any of them, except the one to actually hire a car one way, that went beyond his budget (to which he gave no thanks for the suggestion), he stared getting nasty.

He didn't even ask if anyone needed a cheap lift to share the costs.

I Hope he has a nice lonely drive to Bangkok.

Sent from my Commodore 64 bar side in Lamai.

Edited by gusG
  • Like 2