Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife once found a snake in the bedroom. We weren't living in Thailand at the time but I think it is still relevant because Thailand has snakes in it too

Stop bashing pattaya or you'll be banned. You can bash anywhere else that's ok, but don't dare say anything negative about pattaya, some of us who live here are almost respectable.

• Like 1

My wife once found a snake in the bedroom. We weren't living in Thailand at the time but I think it is still relevant because Thailand has snakes in it too

Stop bashing pattaya or you'll be banned. You can bash anywhere else that's ok, but don't dare say anything negative about pattaya, some of us who live here are almost respectable.

A lot of people are shortsighted like that and need to wear glasses

Is there free wifi at the fish market ?

Yermanee wai.gif

Are there any girls in skimpy shorts riding motorcycles near the fish market? Also, how much does a kg of pla duk cost at that fish market and will I have to pay more because I am a farang and occasionally give small amounts of cash to help my inlaws, that live in Isaan?
  • Like 1

Yermanee wai.gif

Are there any girls in skimpy shorts riding motorcycles near the fish market? Also, how much does a kg of pla duk cost at that fish market and will I have to pay more because I am a farang and occasionally give small amounts of cash to help my inlaws, that live in Isaan?

I used to have a purple motorcycle.

But a nice slice of chilled watermelon really hits the spot on a hot summer day. By the way if my wife likes watermelon was it necessary for me to pay sin sot even though it was returned?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Yermanee wai.gif

But a nice slice of chilled watermelon really hits the spot on a hot summer day. By the way if my wife likes watermelon was it necessary for me to pay sin sot even though it was returned?

It's hardly worth getting a melon returned, unless it's one of a pear

SC

Yermanee wai.gif

It's hardly worth getting a melon returned, unless it's one of a pear

SC

I bet on a horse called watermelon once, but it was pipped at the post.

Sent from my GT-I9003

My old uncle used to train horses. From memory most of the were chestnut.

A water chestnut, on the other hand, is different.

A watermelon isn't the same as a horse of any color and what has the age of your uncle got to do with anything! Are you trying to go off topic! Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni
  • Like 1

I have always been bad at maths,,there's a fancy word for that but I can't spell it. ,Sums have scared me more than chestnuts all my life, so I couldn't work out how many fish my bike would cost. (I hate fish and wish you'd all stop talking about them. Who started that ruibbish about fish. I hope the Mods get the barsteward and out him). Now I am afraid to eat watermelon in case it swam near the fish. So I was walking down the road yesterday, trying to work out some add-ups, take-aways and guzinters. I was getting dain bramage really fast, but I was totally stunned when I saw a shop with a sign that said "Chinese Takeaway"...blink.png 60 years I've been fighting with UK take-aways, and now I have to do them in Chinese????? This is why I want to move to Thailand,,,no more worries,,,I'm happy that my Isaan gf will take away from for me. My future MIL says she will be happy to help. She grows watermelons on her farm, but I think she's lying, bc she does not live near the sea.

I am totally off topic.....have been for years, and prefer Bounty because they are not called Snickers. Now some one is talking about fat musicians. What has the width of the band got to do with the price of fish?Should I buy a horse instead of a bike, although it will cost a whale of a lot more?? I think I need cycle-logical help.

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 2

It's Not Unreasonable To Look After The Thai In-Laws and buy them a nice fish for dinner?

Oh My Cod! I have had enough of fish and do net want anyone to mention fish in my herring. I think I would skate away if anyone put a fish dish at my plaice at the table.

I think I will go and sing a song "Salmon chanted evening......." whistling.gif

It's Not Unreasonable To Look After The Thai In-Laws and buy them a nice fish for dinner?

Oh My Cod! I have had enough of fish and do net want anyone to mention fish in my herring. I think I would skate away if anyone put a fish dish at my plaice at the table.

Would suggest you do the Conger Eel at a nice Plaice, have a Dab of something but please don't look a Pollock eh.laugh.png Edited by transam

Would suggest you do the Conger Eel at a nice Plaice, have a Dab of something but please don't look a Pollock eh.laugh.png

I am getting really crabbit with all the talk of fish. Clam up..... Hmmmm is this becoming a thread?? The mods will be rushing in to beat us up! I'd hake for that to happen.

• Like 1

Would suggest you do the Conger Eel at a nice Plaice, have a Dab of something but please don't look a Pollock eh.laugh.png

I am getting really crabbit with all the talk of fish. Clam up..... Hmmmm is this becoming a thread?? The mods will be rushing in to beat us up! I'd hake for that to happen.

Prefer crabs myself, thier smaller cousin can get ya itchin up a storm if ya go fishin in the wrong waters.

Sent from my GT-I9003