Which Premiership Manager Is Gonna Be Shown The Door First

beano2274

Have to say i feel for Di Matteo. This guy was put in the hot seat and won the European cup and FA cup just six months ago. Now a couple of months or so into the new season he is down the road. How ruthless is that? Talk in the press,( for what that's worth), is that Benitez has already been lined up for the job. Abramovich is one ruthless SOB. Probably thinks he is running one of his mafia businesses back in the old USSR. He certainly doesn't seem to have a jar of glue about running a football club in the UK. How this gangster ever passed the," Fit and proper person" test remains a mystery to me. I think that probably translates as, " Do you have lots of money? Can we have some of it? Thank you, you are a fit and proper person.".

clap2.gif Same as the approach to selling TV rights.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not surprising really nev is it,i think they was waiting on Harry turning the Ukraine job down biggrin.png .....we will see first hand tomorrow.

Harry is going to take charge after tommorows game so it not ruins his cv i suppose laugh.png

is that the end of hughes' managerial career then? or will another club be foolish enough to take him on?

No matter what Manager takes over at any club the outcome is in the lap of the gods. With hindsight most appointments can be seen to be foolish.

Not surprising really nev is it,i think they was waiting on Harry turning the Ukraine job down biggrin.png .....we will see first hand tomorrow.

Harry is going to take charge after tommorows game so it not ruins his cv i suppose laugh.png

He is just going for the red wine tongue.png

is that the end of hughes' managerial career then? or will another club be foolish enough to take him on?

No matter what Manager takes over at any club the outcome is in the lap of the gods. With hindsight most appointments can be seen to be foolish.

you can lower the odds though salty. rules of thumb can increase your chances of success. such as 'don't ever employ steve bruce, he's shit'.

Is Harry good enough to save them? I have my doubts

I think he will save them. He is a great man manager, and despite what the spuds fans say, he did a fantastic job for them!!

I am looking around now for prices for QPR NOT to get relegated

Ide go with that jack if he gets the job they've got enough decent players for him to work with and get the best out of, needs to tighten the defence up a little, ie get rid of ferdinand and imo they stand half a chance

I think he will save them. He is a great man manager, and despite what the spuds fans say, he did a fantastic job for them!!

Ide go with that jack if he gets the job they've got enough decent players for him to work with and get the best out of, needs to tighten the defence up a little, ie get rid of ferdinand and imo they stand half a chance

6/4 with VC

6/4 with VC

Bet they've shortened now http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20466488

Don't know what you mean by that post Jack. We've always acknowledged the excellent job he did for us as well you know and yes i agree and have no doubt he will save QPR for the reason you stated and the fact that they have some very decent players. I bet he signs Dawson in january too.

He's still a horrible self serving back stabbing old crook mind you.

Edited by carmine

Don't know what you mean by that post Jack. We've always acknowledged the excellent job he did for us as well you know and yes i agree and have no doubt he will save QPR for the reason you stated and the fact that they have some very decent players. I bet he signs Dawson in january too.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

Makes you wonder if the Ukraine 'interest' was concocted by 'Arry to force Fernandez hand

Makes you wonder if the Ukraine 'interest' was concocted by 'Arry to force Fernandez hand

Yes, that would be classic Harry Redknapp and i'll tell you what, if Sandra and the dogs were not prepared to go to tyneside then how much do you rate their chances of wanting to go to the Ukraine!!

of course it was.

Looks that way as why was hughes sacked on a friday seems strange to me,like harry saying if not hire me soon i will take up the other offer.

of course it was.

Looks that way as why was hughes sacked on a friday seems strange to me,like harry saying if not hire me soon i will take up the other offer.

He's wheeler dealing again! i love the way he's also managed to get out of the OT game too

When i came to Loftus Road they only had 4 points from 13 games. Knob coffee1.gif

Heres one to watch for the new Redknapp era at QPR. Adel Taarabt. He's become one their key players since leaving White hart Lane. No doubt he has talent but he's also a moody selfish premadona and found himself totally frozen out by Redknapp during his time at Spurs.

i can definately see the 8m deal for dawson going through now and that should coincide with Kaboul returning so its very much on

No Villa got a point in a 0-0 draw. At the after match ESPN discussion it was said that unofficially on Twitter there were claims that Martin O'Neill had offered his resignation today after the Sunderland home defeat to WBA. I have been keeping an eye on Sky Sports but no mention of it on the 9pm GMT programme.

No Villa got a point in a 0-0 draw. At the after match ESPN discussion it was said that unofficially on Twitter there were claims that Martin O'Neill had offered his resignation today after the Sunderland home defeat to WBA. I have been keeping an eye on Sky Sports but no mention of it on the 9pm GMT programme.

Good old O'Neill taking the moral high ground. Mind you, that's just so he can walk out in January when they don't give him 50 million to spend on players and then blame the club for his failings like he did at Villa.

Sunderland look clueless right now. O'Neill is an emotional feller, I just dont see enough goals in the team. At 7/4 he is a backable favourite.

I think Rafa is a huge price at 33/1. No way will he win the crowd over, and if the results do not improve very quickly, he could be a good outsider. I think if you back both, you end up winning.