Which Premiership Manager Is Gonna Be Shown The Door First

beano2274

Sunderland look clueless right now. O'Neill is an emotional feller, I just dont see enough goals in the team. At 7/4 he is a backable favourite.

I think Rafa is a huge price at 33/1. No way will he win the crowd over, and if the results do not improve very quickly, he could be a good outsider. I think if you back both, you end up winning.

Considering the madness of Roman and the bahaviour of the fans i'd have a score on Benitez at 33/1 to be gone in january. It seems the home fans are determined for him to failblink.png

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sunderland look clueless right now. O'Neill is an emotional feller, I just dont see enough goals in the team. At 7/4 he is a backable favourite.

I think Rafa is a huge price at 33/1. No way will he win the crowd over, and if the results do not improve very quickly, he could be a good outsider. I think if you back both, you end up winning.

Odds are down to 20/1 right now. Still good odds. if they dont beat either West Ham or Sunderland, Benitez has unsurmountable problems

Considering the madness of Roman and the bahaviour of the fans i'd have a score on Benitez at 33/1 to be gone in january. It seems the home fans are determined for him to failblink.png

Hope you got your score on mate. He has now been backed down to 5/1ohmy.png

Odds are down to 20/1 right now. Still good odds. if they dont beat either West Ham or Sunderland, Benitez has unsurmountable problems

I would be surprised if he gets to the New Year.

Well O'Neil and Sunderland must be looking at this next game as being the one to launch their season. Haven't seen the chav fixture list but they really need a couple of soft home games but there few and far between these days

Well O'Neil and Sunderland must be looking at this next game as being the one to launch their season. Haven't seen the chav fixture list but they really need a couple of soft home games but there few and far between these days

6/4 M.O.N and 5/1 RB

And now Chelsea are talking about bringing back Avram Grantblink.pngblink.pngcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I think that someone, somewhere very soon is going to announce that Abramovich has been taken away in a strait jacket

6/4 M.O.N and 5/1 RB

And now Chelsea are talking about bringing back Avram Grantblink.pngblink.pngcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I think that someone, somewhere very soon is going to announce that Abramovich has been taken away in a strait jacket

Press still seem to be linking Guardiola to Chelsea. Abosolute tosh. Pep has consistently shown that he is a deep thinker and is his own man. He gives the impression that money doesn't motivate him. Taking a sabbatical at the height of his career is the sign of a man who is in complete control of his own temperament and destiny.

Chelsea? Abramovich? That circus? Gimme a break.

Outside chance it could be Arsenal if the owner suddenly realised where his investment is going long term under Wenger, but if Man U want him and SAF is ready to be kicked upstairs Man U's got to be the odds on favourite. Mourinho loves the thrill of the circus - could be any of Chelsea, City or PSG (but I see that the usual rumour mill has established that he has already asked his Spanish window cleaner if he knows any good window cleaners in Manchester!

• Like 1

Sunderland play Reading on Tuesday.

My feeling is whoever looses that game will be gone.

I've been a fan of McDermott and have always stuck by him but he has now run out of ideas which is a crying shame, he starts the same team at Southampton that LOST their last 3 matches and the result/ performance was awful, we won this fixture last year but were always a poor second last night.

I wish Brian all the luck in the world on Tuesday, it's the biggest game of his career, lose and we may as well accept relegation now and start building for life back in the championship, Arsenal and Man City up next......no points there I feel, so Sunderland is a MUST WIN, or Brian should be gone TBH

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Redknapp to the rescue perhaps...although its a long drive from the Sussex coast.

Hughes in any case yup!

Whats the Sussex Coast got to do with. Harry lives at Sandbanks Dorset supposedly the most valuable piece of real estate in the UK.

Not Premiership, but Blackburn have just sacked the Norwegian guy who replaced Steve Kean, after only 10 matches. Admittedly they only won one of them but I suspect these Indians have a drop of Russian blood in them.

Next stop Administration at Ewood Park?

Not Premiership, but Blackburn have just sacked the Norwegian guy who replaced Steve Kean, after only 10 matches. Admittedly they only won one of them but I suspect these Indians have a drop of Russian blood in them.

Will Shebby Singh will be the white knight saving them from relegation to League 1 ..in his dreams

What a shame with the situation at Blackburn.Compared to the years with the passionate and loyal Jack Walker,the owners nowadays is a laughing stock.What will happen there next when the Venky guys grow tired of sinking in their money and pulls out ?

What a shame with the situation at Blackburn.Compared to the years with the passionate and loyal Jack Walker,the owners nowadays is a laughing stock.What will happen there next when the Venky guys grow tired of sinking in their money and pulls out ?

A shame indeed for one of only 5 teams to win the Premier League.

Forest sacked their manager after a 4-2 win over Leeds. Nice.

As for the premiership I'd say Lambert is currently the voodoo doll, but if Rodgers can't get some form of consistency he can't be far behind.

Can't see the justification in sacking either Rodgers or Lambert. BR has no squad of any substance and lambert's having to field inexperiences twenty year olds. they need help in the window.

If reading concede early at Spurs new year and get hammered we might have our answer who it will be because reading really are very poor this season.

As for the premiership I'd say Lambert is currently the voodoo doll, but if Rodgers can't get some form of consistency he can't be far behind.

Can't see the justification in sacking either Rodgers or Lambert. BR has no squad of any substance and lambert's having to field inexperiences twenty year olds. they need help in the window.

If reading concede early at Spurs new year and get hammered we might have our answer who it will be because reading really are very poor this season.

Take McDermott out of the race and Mancini becomes red hot favourites with the bookies.

Take McDermott out of the race and Mancini becomes red hot favourites with the bookies.

Don't think Mancini will go until the end of the season. I'm very interested to see where Mourinho goes, City or back to the chavs

Don't think Mancini will go until the end of the season. I'm very interested to see where Mourinho goes, City or back to the chavs

He might surprise us all. biggrin.png

Interesting odds for Chelsea.

Next Permanent Chelsea Manager

rafa-benitez.jpg

Rafa Benitez
btn-stan-james.gif£10 Free Bet

Bet Now - Stan James1/7

pep-guardiola.jpg

Pep Guardiola
btn-skybet.gif£10 Free Bet

Bet Now - Skybet7/4

jose-mourinho.jpg