Mother Accused Of Selling Her 15 Year Old Daughter To Foreigners For Sex In Pattaya

Rimmer

Mother accused of selling her 15 year old daughter to foreigners for sex in Pattaya

underage-4.jpg

Officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit arrested a 38 year old Mother in the early hours of Friday, accused of selling her 15 year old daughter to foreigners for sexual services.

A press conference was held at Pattaya Police Station to confirm the arrest of the Mother and Child at the culmination of an undercover operation at the Rose Inn Hotel in Soi Sukhumvit 42 in Central Pattaya. 4,000 Baht in marked notes were handed to the mother by an undercover officer in exchange for sexual services from her 15 year old daughter.

As soon as the money was handed over Police moved in and detained the pair.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...rs-sex-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-11-02

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the problem is? Mary was pro-ported to to have been 15 when Gabriel took her cherry? Nobody has a problem with that? thumbsup.gifwai.gif

Wow - thats a first - a TV poster defending paedophilia ! sad.png

And yes, human societies were different 100, 200, 500 and even 2000 years ago but times have changed: Thailand and most civilised countries I'm aware of, believe in protecting their youth from being sold as prostitutes.

I think your post is in extremely bad taste and I'm surprised it has been allowed to remain up for so long.

its not changed that much

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/nov/08/saudi-arabia-child-brides-marriage

http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/05/11-year-old-girl-married-to-40-year-old-man/

And the problem is? Mary was pro-ported to to have been 15 when Gabriel took her cherry? Nobody has a problem with that? thumbsup.gifwai.gif

And yes, human societies were different 100, 200, 500 and even 2000 years ago but times have changed: Thailand and most civilised countries I'm aware of, believe in protecting their youth from being sold as prostitutes.

I think your post is in extremely bad taste and I'm surprised it has been allowed to remain up for so long.

http://www.guardian....brides-marriage

http://amanpour.blog...0-year-old-man/

KSA and Afghanistan ???? I did refer to 'civilised' countries.

http://www.guardian....brides-marriage

http://amanpour.blog...0-year-old-man/

KSA and Afghanistan ???? I did refer to 'civilised' countries.

saudi arabia? is that not civilised enough to fit your criteria?

i looked up the definition of civilised, it seems to fit....

Edited by timekeeper

Have you been there ? its shocking - in just about everyway possible.

i am not surprised you find it to be that way

you seem a bit PC to me....

The outer provinces are often subject to the sale of a sibling due to financial destitution, mostly to traffickers.

I have friends who live in Pattaya and they have on many occasions been approached by mothers with daughters (if they are in fact related) along the beach. This is not an isolated incidence. One example is an element unseen here where one of my friends offered to look after the family and daughter (in this case the daughter was 18) and thus began a 5 year relationship resulting in marriage at 23, and some financial security for the family from whence then transaction originated. So think about it from the perspective of a mother actually in desperation trying to ensure her daughters chances by vetting the men she starts out with despite the nature of the first encounters. It may be a stretch of the imagination but in the example given it worked.

Have you been there ? its shocking - in just about everyway possible.

i am not surprised you find it to be that way

you seem a bit PC to me....

w00t.gif Have you spent any time there ?

So the undercover officer was a foreigner? unsure.png

In today's BKK Post cover on this story it says the undercover officer was a foreigner. The mother claims she was selling her daughter as she has to pay off a 100,000 baht debt

Edited by simple1

Charming

What do you find so charming in this story?

It's an English term. Which is relevant here. If your a yank, forget it.

If Dorothy1985 was being sarcastic, it has the same meaning in American English and should not be that difficult to figure out.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Charming

What do you find so charming in this story?

It's an English term. Which is relevant here. If your a yank, forget it.

If Dorothy1985 was being sarcastic, it has the same meaning in American English and should not be that difficult to figure out.

My English grandparents used it sarcastically quite often, parents less so and people of my age group probably use it infrequently.

It comes across very well if said with the right tone of voice / facial expression, but on the net, it really needs a sarcasm emoticon (my phone has one but apparently TV does not).

Edited by londoedan

A disgusting story, even more so because she sold her underage Thai daughter to a foreigner for sexual services.

I mean without wanting to nit pick that is why the term 'to a foreigner' was included as opposed to simply 'selling her daughter for sexual services' , because it was 'to a foreigner' it implies its an even worse crime?

Headlines and articles such as these highlight and reinforce the 'them and us' attitude that is prevalent in all tiers of Thai society. Perhaps if she sold her daughter to a Thai man it would be less offensive and the punishment less harsh.

Personally I just think this woman is a maggot of a mother and I pity the poor daughter being used as meat to be sold.

Yes I agree, you are a low life scum if you do that, she can't sink lower than that. Doesn't matter if the customer's are Thais or foreigners, they are low life scum too.

I hope this will haunt the so called mother for the rest of her miserable life.

Edited by guzzi850m2