Crazed And Naked Kuwaiti Arrested By Pattaya Tourist Police On Walking Street

Rimmer

Crazed and naked Kuwaiti arrested by Pattaya Tourist Police on Walking Street

kuwait-7.jpg

PATTAYA:--The Pattaya Tourist Police were called into action early on Monday Morning after they received reports of a foreign national who had stripped off and jumped into the water close to the entrance of Walking Street.

Tourist Police Officers and Foreign Tourist Police Assistants responded to the call and made their way to the location of the old pier on Pattaya Beach only meters away from the entrance to Walking Street. A crowd of hundreds had already gathered to watch the man who appeared to be in a state of delirium.

Eventual the man was persuaded to leave the water but he soon became violent and, at one point, spat at a Police Officer. He was forcibly detained and taken to the Tourist Police Van at the entrance to Walking Street where he was found to be carrying nothing apart from an ID card stating he is a Kuwait National and his name is Mr. Faisal Alrashidi aged 37.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...walking-street/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-11-05

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

One of just many crazies in Pattaya and it's a wonder the B.i.B. did not take the chance for a photo op with all the brass behind him at the table. Who knows what sent him off but he claims not to remember anything about the incident, and no mention of his clothes, wallet or anything else that were not on him. Very interesting dear Watson.

I wonder what would happen to him if he pulled such a stunt in Kuwait? rolleyes.gif

30-90 days in prison plus a fine.

+ a good flogging.

First this guy then two fried bug sellers with swords, what in the water down by the old pier? coffee1.gif

Just remembered no need to answer. sick.gif

One of just many crazies in Pattaya and it's a wonder the B.i.B. did not take the chance for a photo op with all the brass behind him at the table. Who knows what sent him off but he claims not to remember anything about the incident, and no mention of his clothes, wallet or anything else that were not on him. Very interesting dear Watson.

Said he stripped off so can assume he had pants close by?

Drug and Alcohol doesnt match well ...... Well in Kuwait, a country alcohol free , everything is so restricted that while outside the national became crazy cheesy.gif

Yeah..they would have chopped his johnny off...(throwing shoes, spitting, getting caned, chopping off fingers and eventually getting lynched) In pattaya.... just pay cash, OHhhh thats easy......for an ARAB

I have lived in the Middle East and it is sad to say that the Kuwaitis think they are "above" everyone else. 90% of the foreign workers there are treated like they are on the bottom of the totem poll. You would never see a Kuwaiti sweep the streets (true they do throw litter out their car windows); work in restaurants (jobs for the Filipinos or Indians), or do any manual job. Since they are one of the richest nations in the world, the Kuwaitis grow up without knowing the value of hard work or respecting those who do work for them. It doesn't suprise me that the Kuwait spat on the policeman; for (in their eyes) they are superior to everyone else.