14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Running Underage Prostitution Ring In Samut Prakan

webfact

quote name='Pimay1' timestamp='1352104907' post='5815038']

This is news worthy? It's business as usual here in Isaan.

I presume you're just a troll. But if you're not then I suggest you report what you know to the local police. Or do you condone child prostitution? If you know this goes on and don't report it, then you deserve to be locked up.

It probably wouldn't do him any good. The ring is probably being run by the police or paying the police off.

Spot on.

Most of us have seen several generations of stats for this,

if you haven't then you are probably new to here or not been looking too hard or too long.

Or the other possibility;

a PR guy for the tourism bureau trying to make us think reality is not reality. laugh.png

Edited by animatic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that Pattaya is getting many Bangkok women with 5 day workweeks coming there on weekends to round up more cash, these gals are sophisticated and language savvy, just a personal observation!

Any idea where they hang out? wink.png

Sure, but that would be discussing the specifics of prostitution. They been going to the same place for 10 years though.wink.png

Re NGO's saving the bar girls I have two true anecdotes to relate. Both incidents took place on a Pattaya 'baht bus'.

An American lady questioned a Thai woman who sat with a male 'falang' thus: " sorry dear but are you actually WITH this old guy?" it was explained that he was her husband.

Two gay friends of mine were on another baht bus when they were complimented by a foreign couple for not having bar girls in tow. Imagine the faces of the meddlers when the guys explained that they were going to Boystown in south Pattaya to 'take off' some boys.

By the way if you have some spare cash there's an American religious wing nut in Bangkok who's on a mission to save katoi's "for Jesus" but she needs lots of cash.

its a very poor Area, as usual just a way to make money to her,

poor area ???........as opposed to where ?..........udon? , sakon nakon ? ubon ? ,........may as well say its a poor country , as too many believe , actually i dont think its poor , a long way from it , i bet thais find it easier to buy a meal than most in greece, italy or even the UK now winter is here , energy prices here are low and they dont even use much energy , how many in the UK can afford gas guzzlers like the pick ups in thailand that seem to be everywhere and at x3 the cost for a 3-4-5 yr olds one in the UK, and how many thais dont own land ?...........50% maybe , ....how many will die from pnumonia or just being cold from not paying energy bills in the EU this winter ? 100,000 + maybe ,..... in thailand ? .....0 i guess , and we call thais a 3rd world country ? , they live as long as we in the west do and sure seem happier...........hmmmmmm makes you think ehh ?, i would rather be a poor thai than a poor farang , if i didn't have family in 2 countrys now , i would dissapear into the jungle,.................AGAIN ,!,