Milk In Thailand

patongphil

Meiji is better than the other brands, apparently not made from powder as are most.

The "curdling" effect when mixed with tea is a sign that it's in the early stages of going off, not yet enough to give you a stomach ache, but maybe the next day. . .

Meiji is better than the other brands, apparently not made from powder as are most.

Yes, I've found Meiji ok, drink it in tea every day. I always try and get the white cap stuff on the assumption that it is low fat - is that correct? It seems about the same consistency as the semi-skimmed I used to buy in the UK.

Yes, I've found Meiji ok, drink it in tea every day. I always try and get the white cap stuff on the assumption that it is low fat - is that correct? It seems about the same consistency as the semi-skimmed I used to buy in the UK.

I thought skim's a light blue? Dunno, only drink whole myself, dark blue cap. Ask at the shop if you don't see the "0%" or whatever on the label.

Milk is for cows. Humans are not supposed to drink milk. The person in the photo is not a Thai. Thais are not that retarded. smile.png

Off topic but

Reminds me of a conversation with my Mother in Law (Thai & 80+ years old)

Told me that Mosquitoes bite me because I eat /drink milk, butter & cheeseblink.png

Asked her, Why they not bite cow?

10 mins before she stopped laughingcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Milk is for cows. Humans are not supposed to drink milk. The person in the photo is not a Thai. Thais are not that retarded. smile.png

Off topic but

Told me that Mosquitoes bite me because I eat /drink milk, butter & cheeseblink.png

Cow insect tags in ear. Next time you see one you will know what they are for.

post-73727-0-12892900-1352468737_thumb.j

• Like 1

Off topic but

Thai Mosquitoes can read tags !!

Wow Thanks chiangmaikelly

Learn something new every day on Thai Visa

Off topic but

Thai Mosquitoes can read tags !!

Wow Thanks chiangmaikelly

Learn something new every day on Thai Visa

The tags contain insecticide. Don't mention it.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

we are not supposed to drive cars, read books, actually with my heritage I am not supposed to eat any fruits or vegetables all the winter, so in spring my teeth is damaged.

But well I am also not supposed to live longer than 30 years...this not supposed long life is complete artificial because of things like medicine, vitamins, high protein food......

we are not supposed to drive cars, read books, actually with my heritage I am not supposed to eat any fruits or vegetables all the winter, so in spring my teeth is damaged.

But well I am also not supposed to live longer than 30 years...this not supposed long life is complete artificial because of things like medicine, vitamins, high protein food......

Are you a hedgehog?

• Like 1