Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet A Good Girl Here In Thailand?

SiameseCurios

Ok imo, most (not all) men that come to find a "good thai lady" they need to re-think where they look, try not looking in a bar, not in go go dancers not in ping pong shows, but instead look in places where good ladys are such as banks hopitals, office, shops, etc, and then at least you will have 1/2 a chance.r a good

also falang's like the lady to go traveling with them but a normal lady has to work, they can only make 3-4 days per month, not offten any more or they will have to ask a friend to cover for them.

good luck cassanovawub.png

Exactly. Stay away from bars and farang joints.

And hookers.

And girls who drink, smoke and are covered in tats.

And girls with farang exes.

And girls who dress like sluts.

This is no assurance of anything. I've seen plenty of girls that meet these criteria that have turned out to be manipulative, untrustworthy and duplicative.

And this not limited to farang guys. Thai guys have just as many problems with the gals. Maybe why so many Thai songs are about broken hearts.

Hard to find a good girl in the west and hard to find a good girl in TL. Some are good, some are not.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Of course these aren't assurances.

They are merely guidelines!!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok imo, most (not all) men that come to find a "good thai lady" they need to re-think where they look, try not looking in a bar, not in go go dancers not in ping pong shows, but instead look in places where good ladys are such as banks hopitals, office, shops, etc, and then at least you will have 1/2 a chance.r a good

also falang's like the lady to go traveling with them but a normal lady has to work, they can only make 3-4 days per month, not offten any more or they will have to ask a friend to cover for them.

good luck cassanovawub.png

Exactly. Stay away from bars and farang joints.

And hookers.

And girls who drink, smoke and are covered in tats.

And girls with farang exes.

And girls who dress like sluts.

This is no assurance of anything. I've seen plenty of girls that meet these criteria that have turned out to be manipulative, untrustworthy and duplicative.

And this not limited to farang guys. Thai guys have just as many problems with the gals. Maybe why so many Thai songs are about broken hearts.

Hard to find a good girl in the west and hard to find a good girl in TL. Some are good, some are not.

Of course these aren't assurances.

They are merely guidelines!!

No need to shout. Just reminding folks that bad girls come in all forms and that one has to sort them out on an individual basis, regardless of where they met.

• Like 1