Canadian Kills Thai Rival In Deadly Love Triangle

Lite Beer

Yep it is called removing the pond scum from the gene pool. Pond scum as in "I don't care if you have a husband/bf he is not in Thailand so who cares. Let's get it on".

At least you are showing your true colors. There is some countries where they stone unfaithful women to death. you should move there. seems like it would be a good fit.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best post of this thread in my opinion. Thanks Mel.

Somebody who says they are "glad" somebody died for having and affair? with an unmarried woman?

That is your best post of the thread ?!?

Unmarried? In law, she was his common law wife!

Get your facts straight, whilst your humping next doors bit of all you can get, whilst he's recuperating from heart surgery!

-mel.

There is no "common law" marriage in Thailand. Get your fact straights.

http://www.samuiforsale.com/family-law/common-law-marriage-thailand.html

Is a common law marriage recognized under Thai law

Common law, de-facto or Buddhist marriages in Thailand

Common law marriages also referred to as a 'de facto' marriage is basically a marriage that is not officially registered but is recognized by law as a legal valid marriage or becomes valid after a period of time in which a man and a woman have cohabited as husband and wife and presented themselves to the outside world as husband and wife.

You fail!!

-mel. MY FACTS ARE STRAIGHT!

Stop talking out of your rear-end!

• Like 1

Yep it is called removing the pond scum from the gene pool. Pond scum as in "I don't care if you have a husband/bf he is not in Thailand so who cares. Let's get it on".

At least you are showing your true colors. There is some countries where they stone unfaithful women to death. you should move there. seems like it would be a good fit.

ROFL cheesy.gif

Best post of this thread in my opinion. Thanks Mel.

Somebody who says they are "glad" somebody died for having and affair? with an unmarried woman?

That is your best post of the thread ?!?

Unmarried? In law, she was his common law wife!

Get your facts straight, whilst your humping next doors bit of all you can get, whilst he's recuperating from heart surgery!

-mel.

There is no "common law" marriage in Thailand. Get your fact straights.

If you are "glad" somebody died over an unmarried woman having an affair and call that "clean living" maybe you should move, some groups in the Middle east are still recruiting ::2 cents::

Speaking of getting facts straight my friend, the current PM Yungluck has a common law husband and a son. I do believe she is a citizen of Thailand. You might try google when in doubt.

• Like 1

I would fed him to the pigs they ike lying and cheeting thai lawyer

Maybe the Canadian guy thought something was up and decided on a surprise early return.

Still, no way to handle the situation by killing someone.

Agreed- and he is facing life in a Thai prison. Not a happy future.

Controlling one's self is not always easy, but oh the consequences (of not doing so...)

I would be surprised if he gets life or even does serious time. Mitigating circumstances may be argued.

If there is no history of prior violence or criminal behaviour and it is shown that the accused was a law abiding person, there will be a case made for leniency. If one looks at these types of incidents, cuckolds are punished but they are not treated the same way as those that murder while commiting a crime such as a burglary. The courts have been lenient with cuckolds if they can make the case that the event was an irrational unexpected outburst. 50 stab woulds suggests there was quite a rage and that the accused was acting in anger.

And please, I am not excusing this event.

He will get his pardon ,on the Kings birthday after some years....

Looks like the deceased had enough time to put some clothes on, albeit a t-shirt and some boxers. Depending on the layout of the house, I would have been running towards and exit with my t-shirt in my hand--as I once had to do in a faraway country when a older vixen invited me over but failed to inform me that she had a MC (gang member) boyfriend. Luckily i heard the sound of a few Harleys roaring in front of the house and I made my escape out the back door, over fences, and into the night, back to the safety of my naval base. Close call--But again, I reiterate, she told me she had no boyfriend and I was only 18 years old and the first time away from home by myself. In the end, it turned out well for me. I could have easily been that dead man,...EASILY!

• Like 1

http://www.samuifors...e-thailand.html

Is a common law marriage recognized under Thai law

Common law, de-facto or Buddhist marriages in Thailand

Common law marriages also referred to as a 'de facto' marriage is basically a marriage that is not officially registered but is recognized by law as a legal valid marriage or becomes valid after a period of time in which a man and a woman have cohabited as husband and wife and presented themselves to the outside world as husband and wife.

You fail!!

-mel. MY FACTS ARE STRAIGHT!

Stop talking out of your rear-end!

Did you even read the article?!? blink.png

Let me help : "The principle of a common law or de facto marriage (whether it concerns a heterosexual or homosexual couple) is NOT recognized under Thai law. Marriage under the Thailand Civil and Commercial Code shall be effected only on registration being made. "clap2.gif

That is from the first paragraph of the article YOU provided.

Edited by firestar

A senseless waste of two lives.

I wonder if the girl will now try to lay claim to the house.

s Is the Pope a Catholic?

Chances are that the house is not in the Canadian chaps name anyway. Since foreigners cannot buy houses here its probably in the TG's name.

Edited by Pui

Looks like the deceased had enough time to put some clothes on, albeit a t-shirt and some boxers. Depending on the layout of the house, I would have been running towards and exit with my t-shirt in my hand--as I once had to do in a faraway country when a older vixen invited me over but failed to inform me that she had a MC (gang member) boyfriend. Luckily i heard the sound of a few Harleys roaring in front of the house and I made my escape out the back door, over fences, and into the night, back to the safety of my naval base. Close call--But again, I reiterate, she told me she had no boyfriend and I was only 18 years old and the first time away from home by myself. In the end, it turned out well for me. I could have easily been that dead man,...EASILY!

And the Thai lawyer was 59! The guy couldn't really jump, methinks. If I see that (video) right, he wasn't very slim, too!

I feel sorry for the Canadian Guy, he lost his temper and killed this Man.

How sad !! We all lose our tempers at times, but this man went overboard, in

a rage of jealousy.....

If i was the judge, I would give him a reduced sentence and call it a crime of

passion !!!

Still deserves to be locked away for taking a life, but the circumstances need

to be put into consideration.

I hope the Canadian made out a Will, and I hope he has some other relatives,

for his assets, and I hope the Thai lady does not get anything, she does not deserve any,

after what she has done.

I think you've lost some perspective here - it is the Thai lawyer thats dead, and you feel sorry for the Canadian guy blink.png

Are we supposed to feel sorry for thai men...?

They cheer when we bite the dust....

Well in this sorry case its the Thai guy thats lost his life after apprently engaging in an affair.

My sympathies are with his friends and family. not with the alleged murderer. Best not too generalise too much about Thai men IMO.

• Like 2

Well no one shoud be killed over something like this as it is a quite common occurance in the LOS but if anyone had to get diciplined the wrong person got it. Can't blame the Thai guy in my opinion. I feel sorry for the Canadian guy that he let his emotions get the best of him but i certainly understand.

Gotta love it. "Can't blame the Thai guy" who was in another man's house bangin' the dude's girl... clap2.gif

It is the gf's fault. She knew she had a boyfriend. The Thai lawyer maybe knew, maybe did not. Who knows? Either way, the gf decided to step out. It's therefore on her.

Nobody seems to have considered the possibility that the lawyer was killed because he was a lawyer.

The mere fact that he was in bed with the guy's wife was probably incidental.

After all, there's a thousand justifiable reasons for killing a lawyer, but killing someone for screwing your Thai GF?

Hardly worth soiling your steak knife.

• Like 1

Very sad. Yet another story of a western man who put his trust in a Thai woman and was let down. Not much background as to what really happened, but seemingly like a crime of passion.

Well no one shoud be killed over something like this as it is a quite common occurance in the LOS but if anyone had to get diciplined the wrong person got it. Can't blame the Thai guy in my opinion. I feel sorry for the Canadian guy that he let his emotions get the best of him but i certainly understand.

Gotta love it. "Can't blame the Thai guy" who was in another man's house bangin' the dude's girl... clap2.gif

I do believe it was the dude's girl's house, not the dude's even though he surely paid for it and the Thai guy certainly would not have been there without an invitation from the dude's girl.........and of course with her true love she was so devoted to out of the country making money to pay for her education and as we all know for sure supporting her family. Maybe just an honest mistake on her part. Seems to be an acceptable excuse in the LOS.

These comments capture the likely reality. Greed and money on the part of the not so young lady is probably be a key factor, but a quick trip to the temple should put it all right for her. LOS needs upgrading to LOG (Greed) or LOC (Corruption) - the similes are there but truth behind them is far from happy.

Edited by AlanTayor
  • Like 1

The message being in all of this?

Get a prenuptial, before marrying a Thai woman. Don't respond if you find out she's a cheat. Kick her out, and find the next fit fish in the sea.

What he was doing with a 42 year old is beyond me anyway, after 6 years of visits here. Tagged aint that good! 555+ cheesy.gif

-mel.

Nobody seems to have considered the possibility that the lawyer was killed because he was a lawyer.

After all, there's a thousand justifiable reasons for killing a lawyer, but killing someone for screwing your Thai GF?

Crime of passion Mobi. The guy goes into a jealous rage. Normal the world over.

Honestly, I hope the lawyer will rest in peace. Seems that he accidentally stabbed the wrong person, hunting is in men's nature.

Stabbing someone 50 times should be in the Guinness Book of Records.Of course, he didn't want to kill him.

I don't want to know how many foreigners who're working abroad, living here only sometimes, would have a similar surprise when coming back UNEXPECTED.

Never trust people here under the age of 77.....wai.gif

I feel sorry for the Canadian Guy, he lost his temper and killed this Man.

How sad !! We all lose our tempers at times, but this man went overboard, in

a rage of jealousy.....

If i was the judge, I would give him a reduced sentence and call it a crime of

passion !!!

Still deserves to be locked away for taking a life, but the circumstances need

to be put into consideration.

I hope the Canadian made out a Will, and I hope he has some other relatives,

for his assets, and I hope the Thai lady does not get anything, she does not deserve any,

after what she has done.

I think you've lost some perspective here - it is the Thai lawyer thats dead, and you feel sorry for the Canadian guy blink.png

Are we supposed to feel sorry for thai men...?

They cheer when we bite the dust....

Well in this sorry case its the Thai guy thats lost his life after apprently engaging in an affair.

My sympathies are with his friends and family. not with the alleged murderer. Best not too generalise too much about Thai men IMO.

Indeed. A man has been murdered and sympathies should lie with him.

Who is to say the Canadian accused is a good person? He is allegedly a murderer after all.. A bit of perspective please.

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Excellent post and so true wai.gifclap2.gif

... if anyone had to get diciplined the wrong person got it. Can't blame the Thai guy in my opinion.

Most definitely, we all know who's fault it is.

usual rambling all the Thais fault. We farangs never cheat, none of us would even dream of cheating on our girlfriends.

What's this got to do with anything? The cheating female is Thai, the philanderer was Thai. Nothing to do with foreigners cheating on anyone.

Complete defense only if he caught them in the act of coitus. Still true today in Thailand....

Translation of the supreme court's decision no.378/2479 (the year of 1936 AD). The translation is shown as below;

After taking a bath, the defendant didn't see his wife, then, he went around and find his wife having sexual intercourse with an other man in a mosquito net. Therefore, he grabbed a knife on the floor and went over them then the net was covered the victims. He stabbed on them until they died. The court of first in stance and the Appellate Court both acquitted the defendant from the charge of murdering the man on the ground of lawful self defense, they claimed that the man did that to defense his honor and frame. The courts, however, hold that the defendant denied the defendant's defense for killing his own wife. The courts convicted him for 1st degree murder with provocation (equally 2nd degree murder in the common law system) and sentenced him to jail for 3 years and 9 months.

Nonetheless, the Supreme Court decided that by committing an adultery shows that the wife, accompanying with the adulterer, had ruined her husband's honor. The adultery was an severe abolition of any men's honor. Moreover, the act of adultery cannot be completed without the cooperation of the wife and the adulterer. Hence, both of them acted against the defendant's honor. Killing them while having sexual intercourse is legal act, the court announce that the defendant is an innocent and can go freely.

• Like 1

The guy was traveling a lot. Must be an angel if he never did what he found back in Thailand.

If you come back home early this is what you have to expect. No surprise to me.

He stabbed him 50 times! How deep must the emotion have been for doing that?

• Like 2

Looking at the video the car outside the house may have been the romeo's thus the cuckold would have already been suspicious and fired up on entering. However a psychopath emerged from where there had been an angry man so he needs to be taken off the streets. As regards the slut, well she'll end up with big face, owning a big house and smug in the knowledge that she's worth killing someone over.