Am I Being Overly Sensitive Or ....

McMagus

@Kelly

I do occasionally come to Nanaplaza to get some stuff to put me asleep. That is when i encounter them. And no not all of them, but the kind hardenedsoul described prancing around with them ect. Sometimes you even see them in other more normal places.

You ever seen guys do that in their home country show their latest girl for hire off. Or go shopping with them ?. Do you see Thai guys do that ?

So you don't really know for a fact how they feel as you don't ask them? You think you can read their minds, right?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Kelly

I do occasionally come to Nanaplaza to get some stuff to put me asleep. That is when i encounter them. And no not all of them, but the kind hardenedsoul described prancing around with them ect. Sometimes you even see them in other more normal places.

You ever seen guys do that in their home country show their latest girl for hire off. Or go shopping with them ?. Do you see Thai guys do that ?

So you don't really know for a fact how they feel as you don't ask them? You think you can read their minds, right?

Just common sense kelly, if you display yourself and them like that its to show the world. It does not take much to put 1+1. I could argue with you for hours but ill leave it at this.

Bowling down the street with a prostitute, chest puffed out doesn't confer an air of virility on a man; it indicates desperation and leads the casual observer to deduce that he has little in the way of choice. There's nothing wrong with an old man paying a younger woman for sex in the privacy of his own home or a short-time hotel but putting what is obviously a monetary transaction in the face of other people is crass and laughable; especially when the clown concerned is of an age at which he should know better.

Frankly, I think any casual visitor to this forum would do well to ignore at least 95% of the generalisations being made about so-called "good girls" and bear in mind that a hell of a lot of the men making them are utterly clueless about what makes women tick as evidenced by their exclusive interaction with whores.

If these idiots are to be believed, a "good girl" would never date a foreigner, would never have sex with a man before 6 months have elapsed and, even if she did, it would only be after a significant sum of money had been spent on gifts, houses or what have you.

While they wallow in the ignorance reinforced over years of standing on the sidelines as "also-rans" in the relationship sweepstakes, the rest of the world's men just get on with living and having mutually rewarding relationships with normal women without a construction team, a Louis Vuitton bag or a monthly stipend in sight.

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 1

Of course you dont see thai man do that. The diffrence, those foreigners decribed come here for sex and there is no one to check them. The thai man all have families so they go quick in and out the massage shop beforr they get seen.

I think most of you guys come mainly in places as Nana, pattaya, patpong etc. Since the places i regular visit have decent dressed foreigners whom not groping at bargirls since there arnt any around. As for public places. When you see something u dont like just turn your head. I do it to when in the mbk see a old man with a young thai boy holding hands.. but also when i see a thai guy is enjoying the inside of his nose in the skytrain.. No need to feel ashamed for anyone.... Are we really gonna make a diffrence in skin colour here???

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect App

Bowling down the street with a prostitute, chest puffed out doesn't confer an air of virility on a man; it indicates desperation and leads the casual observer to deduce that he has little in the way of choice. There's nothing wrong with an old man paying a younger woman for sex in the privacy of his own home or a short-time hotel but putting what is obviously a monetary transaction in the face of other people is crass and laughable; especially when the clown concerned is of an age at which he should know better.

Frankly, I think any casual visitor to this forum would do well to ignore at least 95% of the generalisations being made about so-called "good girls" and bear in mind that a hell of a lot of the men making them are utterly clueless about what makes women tick as evidenced by their exclusive interaction with whores.

If these idiots are to be believed, a "good girl" would never date a foreigner, would never have sex with a man before 6 months have elapsed and, even if she did, it would only be after a significant sum of money had been spent on gifts, houses or what have you.

While they wallow in the ignorance reinforced over years of standing on the sidelines as "also-rans" in the relationship sweepstakes, the rest of the world's men just get on with living and having mutually rewarding relationships with normal women without a construction team, a Louis Vuitton bag or a monthly stipend in sight.

My god, talk about judgmental.

@Kelly

Just common sense kelly, if you display yourself and them like that its to show the world. It does not take much to put 1+1. I could argue with you for hours but ill leave it at this.

I think you'd struggle to find in the West a hooker who would give you the so-called "girlfriend experience" that people come to Thailand for. Think of the arrangement as a 'rented girlfriend', if you like. Think of it as a little bit of Rupert Murdoch's lifestyle for the ordinary man for a few days...

SC

Everydaybiggrin.png

@Kelly

I think you'd struggle to find in the West a hooker who would give you the so-called "girlfriend experience" that people come to Thailand for. Think of the arrangement as a 'rented girlfriend', if you like. Think of it as a little bit of Rupert Murdoch's lifestyle for the ordinary man for a few days...

SC

I just think its foolish, but we all have our irks and things. It does not take any skill to rent a girl, why take pride out of it and prance around like you won her heart instead of paid her.

Its just not for me, if i were that age sure no problem go with a girl like that but show her off with me to the world and act like a stud that is just silly. Just my opinion, nothing wrong with renting girls at all.

I occasionally peruse the Stickman site and there are untold instances where sad old losers lament on the rarity of this "Girlfriend Experience" in modern day Thailand. They complain that today'sThai hooker has become far more mercantilist in her approach and no longer provide the illusion that she has eyes only for her customer if only temporarily.

There's a simple solution, nimrod; get a girlfriend.

Tell these guys to stay the heck home!!!

Does anyone think that the rich guys like Donald Trump, Rupert Murdoch, Hugh Heffner etc, really give a toss that their eye candy is only with them because they're rich? I think the same applies to the old guys with hookers in Thailand, they just don't give a rat's rectum what anyone thinks. Let's be honest here, just because the girl is a falang, been to the best schools, and been voted Miss South Dakota, if she's blowing Hugh, she's a hooker.

I don't often agree with you but i agree here. They are both in it for the money just on a different scale.

I occasionally peruse the Stickman site and there are untold instances where sad old losers lament on the rarity of this "Girlfriend Experience" in modern day Thailand. They complain that today'sThai hooker has become far more mercantilist in her approach and no longer provide the illusion that she has eyes only for her customer if only temporarily.

What! No sad young losers?

SC

I just think its foolish, but we all have our irks and things. It does not take any skill to rent a girl, why take pride out of it and prance around like you won her heart instead of paid her.

Its just not for me, if i were that age sure no problem go with a girl like that but show her off with me to the world and act like a stud that is just silly. Just my opinion, nothing wrong with renting girls at all.

Why do men wear a Rolex watch? They bought the watch. Why do men have trophy wives? Why do men drive a Rolls? Wake up. An expensive Mia Noi on your arm is just like an expensive watch. Thai guys flaunt their wealth in the same way as Farang do bar girls only their taste is different.

You are thinking it has something to do with love. Nope. It's men and their toys. You spend a lot of time and money to make your pectorals big. It's not real. You want to impress someone. Same with men and expensive cars or watches. They want to impress someone.

Your a funny guy comparing a hooker with a rolls or a rolex. You can have these girls for far less.. hence nothing to be proud about. Its like being proud with a fake watch.

If you understood what you read you would know that the GF is just that a fantasy experience that Thailand is famous for and has been for centuries even having laws to govern temporary relationships. The key here is experience. Not a full time relationship not a real girlfriend, nimrod. A fantasy.biggrin.png

SC

Why do men wear a Rolex watch? They bought the watch. Why do men have trophy wives? Why do men drive a Rolls? Wake up. An expensive Mia Noi on your arm is just like an expensive watch. Thai guys flaunt their wealth in the same way as Farang do bar girls only their taste is different.

You are thinking it has something to do with love. Nope. It's men and their toys. You spend a lot of time and money to make your pectorals big. It's not real. You want to impress someone. Same with men and expensive cars or watches. They want to impress someone.

Your a funny guy comparing a hooker with a rolls or a rolex. You can have these girls for far less.. hence nothing to be proud about. Its like being proud with a fake watch.

I've never realy enjoyed playing with my watch that much

SC

I think the discussion has gone wildly off topic, perhaps a re-read of the opening post would be in order:

So there I am in the skytrain, crowded as usual and in comes two huge farangs (nationality withheld to protect the innocent) complete with their wife beater singlets. They were tall, beefy, hot, smelly and sweaty and of course they had to hold on to the strap, completely ignoring sister Nong, Noi, Nutch (take your pick) who unfortunately had their hairy armpits stuffed in the poor girls' face. I think the fact that they were loud, boorish and uncouth made it all the more embarrassing for me as I shared their guilt by association (not really).

My question is ... have you ever been in a situation where you cringe at the behaviour of other farangs. ... and yes I sometimes cringe at the behaviour of Thais too.

It's what you can afford, Hugh Heffner at 90 is still groping Playboy Bunnies, Donald trump has the odd Miss World, you're not going to get them for 2000 baht, but the principle is the same. Nothing fake about it.

That point, its too cheap and too easy, if it was a playboy bunny that you paid for yes by all means show her around. But a girl for rent in Thailand, come on that is like showing of your fake watch everyone can do that it has no value. That was what i mean with a fake watch. Nothing else.

• Like 1

If you understood what you read you would know that the GF is just that a fantasy experience that Thailand is famous for and has been for centuries even having laws to govern temporary relationships. The key here is experience. Not a full time relationship not a real girlfriend, nimrod. A fantasy.biggrin.png

Imagination, fantasy, delusion; call it what you want but today's Thai hooker is less amenable to providing this "experience" to what she undoubtedly considers to be a dirty old man when she'll get paid anyway; and why should she?

Anyone would think she actually enjoys labouring under the inept sexual administrations of a sweaty, decrepit walrus.

Wow things went downhill fast here eh?

I completely agree that if a guy actually buys into the hansum man routine it's pitiful, but my understanding is that most guys aren't actually here for just the sex, but actually want to spend time with their rented tgf and doesn't give a stuff what people think if they happen to feel like going out, catching a film heading for the beach or a club or whatever.

Foreign men seem to have an almost irresistible urge to "show off" their acquisition as if they really think observers will believe their sparkling personalities rather than the contents of their wallet has smitten the girl.

I don't think they're showing off - lots of them parade around with quiff no one would think worth showing off - they just don't care what people think, just like the guys in wifebeater shirts.

GROW UP AND GET A LIFE , because they have on singlets they are wife beaters?

No one is saying the weare​r of that style of shirt is someone that beats their wife kevvy.

The name "wife beater" is a classist pejorative name for the shirt itself

It comes from the fact that the guys who wear them like to show off their muscles, also called a "muscle shirt" stateside. No one knows what a "singlet" is there either BTW, the neutral term there is "tank top" or "sleeveless T-shirt".

The type of people who look down with disdain on someone who would wear such a shirt in public feel the same way about someone wearing white socks with sandals, or knee-high socks with shorts, or man-made fibres, or a shirt unbuttoned down to the navel with a gold chain or etc etc other stereotypical low-class tasteless clothing.

The classist myth being that domestic violence only occurs in lower-class families.

All a total crock of course, but again, it's just a jokey nickname for the shirt itself, no accusations being leveled at you personally.

• Like 1

It's what you can afford, Hugh Heffner at 90 is still groping Playboy Bunnies, Donald trump has the odd Miss World, you're not going to get them for 2000 baht, but the principle is the same. Nothing fake about it.

That point, its too cheap and too easy, if it was a playboy bunny that you paid for yes by all means show her around. But a girl for rent in Thailand, come on that is like showing of your fake watch everyone can do that it has no value. That was what i mean with a fake watch. Nothing else.

The only thing that's different is the price. So it's more admirable to show off your Playboy Bunny than a Thai bargirl, why? Because one costs more than the other? You forget, to a lot of falangs in Thailand, the bar girl is their Playboy Bunny.

• Like 2

You are obsessed. You need to drop it.

What have these older guys done to harm you? Leave them alone.

Back in the sixties, the contraceptive pill gave women sexual freedom for the first time in history.

Now, viagara has given older men a new zest for life.

Let them enjoy it.

Yes, of course they are happy to show off their pretty "girlfriends". And in the bedroom, let them be studs for an hour or two. It's psychologically healthy, and it's probably the best cardio-vascular exercise they've had in years.

Drop the obsession. Leave the old guys alone.

Edited by SiameseCurios

Now you lost me - the value of something is determined by the price?

Have you actually been to the Playboy clubs? The beauty you see in the magazine's been 90% Photoshop long before the PC was invented, back in the day they used mechanical airbrushing.

Skanky old girls, not a one holds a candle to 90% of the totties I've been with here. Same even with the the USD $2000+ per night high-end escorts working the "members clubs" of Manhattan's financial district, not even close AFAIC.

And that's just physically, then when you take into account the inner beauty of a relatively unspoiled upcountry girl, nothing at all like a western girl who's decided to start turning tricks.

Not all sure, and by no means do I think any sex worker anywhere's something to walk around being proud of being able to rent but puhleeze don't start using solid gold against fake watch analogies there, just doesn't hold water.

Anyone would think she actually enjoys labouring under the inept sexual administrations of a sweaty, decrepit walrus.

No, but every job's got its downside, and people have the capacity to get used to just about anything.

The fact that she's earning a months income for a couple of days mostly-hanging-out all expenses paid, that most of them enjoy yes indeed.

And the top girls do get to pick and choose their customers and turn down the too-old or too-fat depending on the season and when the rent's coming due.

Now you lost me - the value of something is determined by the price?

Have you actually been to the Playboy clubs? The beauty you see in the magazine's been 90% Photoshop long before the PC was invented, back in the day they used mechanical airbrushing.

Skanky old girls, not a one holds a candle to 90% of the totties I've been with here. Same even with the the USD $2000+ per night high-end escorts working the "members clubs" of Manhattan's financial district, not even close AFAIC.

And that's just physically, then when you take into account the inner beauty of a relatively unspoiled upcountry girl, nothing at all like a western girl who's decided to start turning tricks.

Not all sure, and by no means do I think any sex worker anywhere's something to walk around being proud of being able to rent but puhleeze don't start using solid gold against fake watch analogies there, just doesn't hold water.

I didn't grasp his point either (hence my response), insinuating that the Playboy Bunny is the "real thing", but the Thai bargirl is somehow "fake". Lost me.

No, but every job's got its downside, and people have the capacity to get used to just about anything.

The fact that she's earning a months income for a couple of days mostly-hanging-out all expenses paid, that most of them enjoy yes indeed.

And the top girls do get to pick and choose their customers and turn down the too-old or too-fat depending on the season and when the rent's coming due.

Does a former Miss World enjoy having Donald Trump sweating over her? Women seem to have an amazing ability to turn off the reality and just think about how she's going to spend the money.

• Like 1

It seems some people here are really obsessed with sex...Like some previous poster said, the old guys which some despise so much, are looking for company more than anything else.

Some younger people here should consider the fact that getting old sucks, but it's still better than the alternative.

If you are clever and lucky enough you'll get old too.coffee1.gif

Rob, you like to bang on about how young and well muscled you are.

Do you do that for the poonani or because you have low self esteem?

In my opinion blokes who tend to rattle on about their "finer" points tend to be the most insecure much as are people like the OP who feel the need to express their outrage about other people on a forum.

• Like 1

Rob, you like to bang on about how young and well muscled you are.

Do you do that for the poonani or because you have low self esteem?

In my opinion blokes who tend to rattle on about their "finer" points tend to be the most insecure much as are people like the OP who feel the need to express their outrage about other people on a forum.

You'd think a fit,young, hansum man would be out sharing god's gift with the opposite sex instead of spending all day behind a keyboard.

Yes every job has its downside and what I described is enough of a downside for most hookers to feel somewhat reluctant to provide the "girlfriend experience".

I can't imagine it would be easy to have eyes only for an unattractive man who just wants to re-enact scenes from an internet porn movie.

Edited by HardenedSoul