A Lot Of Flamers Lately

mumbojumbo

I have noticed a lot of flamers not following the rules here lately. Aviador and 2jones.. in the last week. A couple of months ago we had this guy from Louisiana with 2 different names causing havoc on the board. We don't need these a-holes on this good forum. Mods, try to knock them out early, and hopefully they never return. :o

If the members used the Report function more, it would be easier for the mods and admin to either guide the thread back on topic (preferred option) or warn/suspend the offending posters.

Help us to help you guys make ThaiVisa a better place for everybody.

:o

If the members used the Report function more, it would be easier for the mods and admin to either guide the thread back on topic (preferred option) or warn/suspend the offending posters.

Help us to help you guys make ThaiVisa a better place for everybody.

:D

Thanks Jai Dee, Didn't know about this function. :o

Its right there at the bottom of each posting, a button that says "! report" . Something offensive or flaming, click the button, it will send a PM to a mod.

See it. :o

There are certain TV members, who use this report button willynilly, everytime something upsets them. I know of at least one. :D

1. There are no members who use it willy nilly.

2. In the past year I've seen nobody bounced for using the report button.

3. I have seen people bounced for coming back in an alternate nickname and stirring though. :o

cv

I understand that sometimes one is bounced for "unneccesary" reporting, so one needs to be careful of one's actions. :o

That they do..."Like looking in the mirror and seeing a police car".

Yes, but our house is a very, very, very fine house...

With two cats in the yard... :D