Honda Jazz

ShopBoy

Always wondered why it is that these small Hondas and Toyotas have such long waiting lists.

Primarily because the buying market has been conditioned to accept it. From a production POV it's great for the manufacturers, for dealerships it's great because they don't have expensive floorplan finance costs, and historical results prove these waits have little negative impact on sales volumes here.

In short, they structure their business models this way in TH because they can get away with it....

Not all run the same MO - Mitsubishi's sales results over the past few years in TH has at many points very clearly benefitted from having more immediate delivery capability, and Chev are doing better than ever with the Colorado too - some of which can be attributed to availability as well...

Although my Mitsu dealer was complaining that she had too few Pajeros made available to satisfy her customers' demands....

I think part of the explanation is that the Thai market gets only the leftovers of export production. Mainly due to better margins abroad?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App