British Man Drugged And Robbed By Beach Prostitute At South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

British Man drugged and robbed by Beach Prostitute at South Pattaya Hotel

brit-7.jpg

PATTAYA:--A 69 year old British National was allegedly drugged and robbed inside his South Pattaya Hotel Room while his Thai Wife had returned to her village for a couple of days.

Before she left she spoke with the Hotel maid and asked her to report back should he take another person into his room as she suspected he would meet other women when the pair were not together.

Police were called to the Apex Hotel on Second Road in South Pattaya on Thursday afternoon after hotel staff had found Mr. Alan Basham from Crayford in England, lying unconscious on his bed. Close to the bed were cups of instant coffee and a packet of sleeping tablets with 8 out of the 10 tablets not present.

Police estimate at least 20,000 Baht in cash was taken from the room by his temporary companion, whose name and age is known. Khun Jidapa aged 48 was forced to leave her Thai ID card on reception before she was allowed to the room and she left in a hurry, forgetting she had left the card on reception.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/66089/british-man-drugged-robbed-beach-prostitute-south-pattaya-hotel/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-11-16

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrendus looking hooker! She probably never gets picked up and wanted to maximise her take from her one customer of the year. Not terribly bright to leave her ID card at the reception desk. Wonder what the Thai wife will say to him when he wakes up "You welly buttefry man" perhaps.

• Like 2

In a land with so many young,beautiful girls,it never fails to amaze me,why many Farangs have ugly G/F,Wives.

They are much cheaper than the 25 year olds. wink.png

Silly guy and stupid hooker, nice pair of people... Hope he will get a lesson

I guess when the news get to his wife, he'll get his lesson. whistling.gif

Note to self - avoid Apex Hotel. Their staff give out guest information without permission. sad.png

Erm, a man was drugged and robbed by a sex worker. I think giving out information is justified in this case?

I was referring to the maid agreeing to let the wife know about his joiner.

How old and still needing to ferk prostitutes as soon as his wife is away?

He could be dead at any time he's so old but living the life he clearly missed out on when much younger will only hasten the early grave.

Silly old fool.

• Like 1

In a land with so many young,beautiful girls,it never fails to amaze me,why many Farangs have ugly G/F,Wives.

Maybe it's because they are not so shallow and superficial as to go by looks alone, but seek an inner beauty....

Well, just sayin' ;-)

Maybe it's because they are not so shallow and superficial as to go by looks alone, but seek an inner beauty....

Well, just sayin' ;-)

A young beautiful girl can just as well have inner beauty,as a ugly G/f,Wife

So why go for an ugly one.plus from my observation,I 've also seen plenty of ugly ones,scam

gullible Farangs.

• Like 1

This guy might be a fool but the issue here is she o'd'd him on sleeping pills which could well have been fatal. That is attempted murder and it was premeditated. Give her free room and board (with 50 others) for the next 10 years in the closest room with a view of the exercise yard.

Well, just sayin' ;-)

I doubt he was looking for stimulating conversation. My guess he would have picked a younger lady, in her 20's, but was looking to save a few quid. ergo, the 48 year old. My buddy from the US does the same thing. I keep telling him, at your age, 69, you never know when the ticker is going to stop, wouldn't you rather have it stop with a 25 year old even though it's going to cost you a couple more bucks. Cheap is as cheap does.