Driving School

teemuj

If you are around Bangkok, an excellent school is the Safe Driving School, situated in Nonthaburi.

The training is excellent, both theoretical and practical and they even take you to the examination and provide you full assistance in getting your license. This school is used by a lot of companies to train professional drivers, has a simulator and all the cars are equipped with double pedals.

The cost is around 12.000 THB.

Ah - I assumed everyone must be living and working in Bangkok - of course. Does Safe driving School have any locations closer to eastern Bangkok (we live in On Nut)?

I do not think so. But you can get there easily and quickly with taxis through the expressway. They are not situated very far from the Sukhothai university on Bond Street and are close to Impact Arena.

For the license, they will have you undergo it either in Mo Chit in Bkk (two days) or in Pathum Tani (closer to their place and doable in one day).

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

If you are around Bangkok, an excellent school is the Safe Driving School, situated in Nonthaburi.

The training is excellent, both theoretical and practical and they even take you to the examination and provide you full assistance in getting your license. This school is used by a lot of companies to train professional drivers, has a simulator and all the cars are equipped with double pedals.

The cost is around 12.000 THB.

Great info, I'm ready to sign up my 9 y.o ! He already thinks he can drivesmile.png. I'm in Nonthaburi too, so that should be convenient.