How To Find New Staff ?

Hi ,

I am currently searching for 2-3 new staff and did not have the result i was expected !

How do you do it ? do they have a company recruiting for $ ? What are the most popular website for this ?

I only want somebody able to speak English / Thai and smart if possible !

• Like 1

Hmmmm not asking much eh?

"I only want somebody able to speak English / Thai and smart if possible !"

Be prepared for the lacklustre, totally disinterested, and vacant expression....................but a nice smile ( if your'e lucky)

Edited by rattler
  • Like 1

We advertised a position with jobthai.com. It all started out very promising and we received around 20-30 resumes. Picked around 10 of the most suitable to come for interviews and got our staff to call them to arrange times and then sent them all a map showing our office location. Only 1 showed up for an interview.

I haven't confirmed this but I think the reason is that they use an automated system which matches job listings with candidates based on check boxes or whatever, and the resumes are then sent out automatically, so in fact none of the applicants have specifically applied for that particular job with that particular company. When they receive the call inviting them for an interview they don't have a clue who's calling and so in the Thai way they agree to everything..."2pm Wednesday? Sure, no problem. See you then...". They then go home, check online and decide it's not really the kind of thing they are looking for and don't bother showing up.

With this in mind, I would suggest checking with any online recruitment companies whether they use an automated system and if they do, and if you still choose to use them, perhaps the best way to proceed would be to email any of the potentially interesting candidates, provide some background info on your company, and if they are still interested make the interview appointments via email.

I need a personal assistant 15 000 bath / monthly

Operation manager 20 000 bath / monthly + free oil!

Weekly bonus for both position .

15K for a decent PA with good English is low in areas like BKK or Phuket. Elswhere, perhaps. Operations Manager is a very broad concept, especially if he/she's supposed to speak English too. But seems very low too. No idea what the weekly bonus is. But unless it's a good chunk of cash I wouldn't hold my breath for finding someone good.

My PA makes 32K here in Phuket, plus good bennies and a year-end Bonus. She has decent admin skills, but hardly does more than 5 days 9-5. My Thai Assistant Ops. Manager (Ops. manager is farang) is at 42K, albeit with pretty strong technical skills.

Greetings!

I'm interested to apply as personal assistant. I been in Thailand for almost 2 years. I worked as Personal Assistant in Thai surgery base in Australia.

I'm computer literate and good English command both speaking and writing.

I am very reliable and independent. I am very responsible and flexible that can adapt the environment easily.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Minerva Villareal West Resume -new photo.docx