Kasetsart University Farmers Agri Fair

jonnyscot

Just to update, for anyone within reasonable travelling distance from Nakhon Pathom there's an excellent Agri Fair on the campus of Kasetsart University in Kamphaengsaen thats well worth the trip in my opinion,, the fair is running from today until 10th December, We spent the day there today and most likely we still didn't see everything therefore we'll probably visit again before the show finishes, Representations from all models of tractors and farm equipment, solar power water pump systems, composting methods, planting and growing advice on many plants, literally hundereds of plant stalls, many different livestock and associated equipment,,,,,

to top it all off we finished the day with a visit to the on campus Texas KU beef Steakhouse for a nice steak from the University bred cattle,,,

Jonny

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

First time I've been to the show, we live about 40 km or so from there, the wife only heard about the event because she ordered a soil ph meter from them a couple of weeks back and they asked whether we would be attending, as mentioned it runs until the 10th of this month,,

just checked with her and she says it's the same date 1st to 10th December each year,, it certainly filled in our day.

Jonny

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app