Poster Of The Year Nominations

smokie36

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for Smokie 37 thumbsup.gif

You know he is a Yid as well? Its a great coincidence that. biggrin.png

btw Smokes hadnt you ought to be changing that 36 to a 40 round about this time of year ? biggrin.png

I'm in my thirties tigerembalmed....go fetch yer pipe and slippers me old chum! :D

I vote for Smokie 37 thumbsup.gif

You know he is a Yid as well? Its a great coincidence that. biggrin.png

btw Smokes hadnt you ought to be changing that 36 to a 40 round about this time of year ? biggrin.png

I'm in my thirties tigerembalmed....go fetch yer pipe and slippers me old chum! biggrin.png

I thought 36 was the year of your birth, and I was surprised at how young you looked when we met in the pub

• Like 1

36 is the number of goals we beat Aberdeen by.

In fact I am 22. tongue.png

As commemorated by Robbie Coltrane as the Tartan Pimpernel, in the Younger's Tartan Special advert. Apparently the losers were primarily a cricket team, though nevertheless delighted to be invited to play on the perhaps-aptly-named SFA Cup

SC

My apologies for the inappropriate digression, which I will move to the relevant thread

I don't speak blether. When does the voting start exactly? coffee1.gif

Tuesday.

Before or after xmas.

Just askin for JT.

Dont forget to put JT on the list.....check it twice...

Can i add please: Will JT be appearing on the overall poster of the year AND the sub forum poster of the year?

I would like to nominate him for sub forum poster of the year (if he hasn't been nominated)

I don't speak blether. When does the voting start exactly? coffee1.gif

Tuesday.

Before or after xmas.

Just askin for JT.

Dont forget to put JT on the list.....check it twice...

Can i add please: Will JT be appearing on the overall poster of the year AND the sub forum poster of the year?

I would like to nominate him for sub forum poster of the year (if he hasn't been nominated)

No poster will be appearing in both polls. My decision is final. tongue.png

Careful guys ! Careful! It could be a trap!

You all know that there is to be no discussion of xxxxxxx

There we have it. Bookman is the cleverest member. What's his prize jelly brain? rolleyes.gif

Look just above your post, I just delivered his price biggrin.png
  • Like 1

I got some Aberdeen Kippers tonight.

It isn't relevant, but I thought I would share..... the info, not the kippers.

Serve with poached eggs in the morning.....nothing like a dish served cold...etc.etc...

And horseradish.

• Like 1

You'll not get any votes mentioning Aberdeen, and you'll lose them if you specifically say Pitodwherever

SC

Serve with poached eggs in the morning.....nothing like a dish served cold...etc.etc...

And horseradish.

Come on Jingthing.....now is your chance to dazzle us all with your kipper recipe....might be a few votes in it for you!!

Or theblether....or the masterchef himself Chiangmaikelly......biggrin.png

I read the book 'No Mean City' about the gangs in Glasgow and the 'bullet-headed razor king' anti-hero always had kippers fer breakfast...

that got me curious and I had some meself...not half bad...

the ex who was glaswegean to her marrow said: 'eatin' kippers and tryin' t'gae me a showin' up??!!' and then she smacked me across the face with a redolently smoked specimen...

soon after she wanted sex...a devouring, ginger haired wanton whose lust had no boundaries...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

And horseradish.

Come on Jingthing.....now is your chance to dazzle us all with your kipper recipe....might be a few votes in it for you!!

Or theblether....or the masterchef himself Chiangmaikelly......biggrin.png

I had a cracking Cullen Skink in Edinburgh airport; amongst thebest things about it being the accompanying Decuars IPA and a Ltihuaninan strong red ale. It put me in mind of boiling up a chowder myself

SC