Massage In Bathrooms

payak

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened to me a few weeks ago at The Holland Beerhouse.Standing there,relieving myself when these two muppets start massaging me neck and shoulders.Didn't know what to make of it all.Finished up and went to wash my hands,got offered a hot towel,and when I was drying my hands this big bloke comes up behind me,picks me up by putting his arms under mine so my arms are now above my head.He then shakes and twists me in every bloody direction before putting me back down.Was telling the idiot to stop but I reckon he hadn't got a clue what I was saying.My neck was in a right mess for about a week after that.I want to go back there cause it's a great spot but the thoughts of having to go into the toilets is putting me off.

You sure you were in the male toilets ?

pretty sure it was the mens.I'm just wondering if they have them in the ladies toilet aswell ?

As trembly said say mai ow and they usually don't bother , but if not just don't tip or wash your hands they won't bother you again.

Yeah... don't wash your piss-spattered hands and dive right back into the bar mix. Lovely!

My mum taught me not to piss on my hands.

I remember the first time this happened to me as well. Very uncomfortable for sure. Not sure what was about to happen with me and 6 thai guys in a small washroom all watching 2 of them massaging and trying to manipulate my body. Now I just say no thank-you and it seems to work. As for the hot towels,that was good for a long time until 1 night in RCA I was handed the hot towel from a rice cooker on the floor. This is a nice touch I thought. Then when I was done, handed my tip over and then as I was walking out I saw them through my USED towel right back into the rice cooker. Never again for me. Air dry only from now on.

On the other hand these guys being there keeps out the social element whose approach is more aggressive, more homo, and more erotic. Bangkok must have the biggest public toilet scene this side of San Francisco.

I was in a shopping mall in the Sala Dang area and there was about 12 guys hanging around the doorway to the gents, vying to be the one who would accompany me. Had to find another toilet.

Edited by bendejo

OK sound like i have to rethink about my wordswhistling.gif

So why you guys worry so much? They only gonna grab your shoulders..you guys talk like they gonna give you happy ending pee pee rolleyes.gif

I often go to one suburban Thai place that do this..if you let them massage once and dont tip they get the message not to do again.

I went back to that place after some time and did notice they put up a english sign "mini massage and relax-20baht"..cheeky bugger

Many falang here to miserable to even tip 20 baht to the real thai masseuse who labour over their fat smelly butt for 2 hours, so these guys soon know not to expect much wai.gif

I say Relax maybe even then you will find you wanna pee longer so to get a longer massagewink.png

some of us here dont like to be groped by a man, and more so ripped off, if you dont mind it go right ahead with your man massages, maybe you will get extra.

I am bisexual and I don't want to be groped by a man or a woman or a transgendered person while taking a piss at a bar smile.png

if it was a woman i would not mind, she could even hold it for me and i will massage her for free.

...then you may have to resort to the "superman" pee position...

When I go to walking street the first thing I do is go to the toilet in a club I know for them to click my neck and back, what relief it brings!! No massage shop anywhere can do it like they do. I pay £20 for 15 minutes or so at my local chiropractor in england for near enough the exact same thing. When they first done it I thought <deleted> get off me, I didnt know they were workers in the toilet. After a few times you get used to it and if you can relax the back clicking is excellent.

When I go to walking street the first thing I do is go to the toilet in a club I know for them to click my neck and back, what relief it brings!!

I agree but alot of Thai guys lack the height to do the back properly.

I find it the most satisfying experience and walk out a new man, that feeling of cracking along your spine releases months of tension.

Mosy of you lot really are newbies or yobbos, it used to be everywhere in Thailand. They are not there to grab you by the tackle, not on the menu. The routine should be a shoulder massage at the urinal, sometimes with a battery vibrator, this followed by a neck adjustment that is usually quite proficient, then flush the urinbal for you and turn on the tap at the sink, after washing your hands you receive a hot towel and finally a range of aftershaves are provided if you so choose, tip as you wish.

It is called service, something that disappeared in the West yonks ago. Enjoy a small indulgence in how the other half lives, give a tip to someone that works for a living in a country where there is no welfare. Jeeze, you lot will whinge about bloody anything.

It's in most cheap nightclubs in the UK as well where they are usually earning another way at the same time.

It's not service, it's harrassment for money. You think how much those guys make (ok they must give a percentage to the club or maybe on a wage ) and then compare it to someone who does a 12 hour shift. If someone grabbed you in the street and expected money for it you would tell them to get lost.

Edited by arthurwait

When I go to walking street the first thing I do is go to the toilet in a club I know for them to click my neck and back, what relief it brings!!

I agree but alot of Thai guys lack the height to do the back properly.

I find it the most satisfying experience and walk out a new man, that feeling of cracking along your spine releases months of tension.

I agree.

Don't know what all you blokes are whinging about.

Neck cracked & back adjusted for 20 bhat, cost you $50 in Australia at the chroipracter.

biggrin.png

Mosy of you lot really are newbies or yobbos, it used to be everywhere in Thailand. They are not there to grab you by the tackle, not on the menu. The routine should be a shoulder massage at the urinal, sometimes with a battery vibrator, this followed by a neck adjustment that is usually quite proficient, then flush the urinbal for you and turn on the tap at the sink, after washing your hands you receive a hot towel and finally a range of aftershaves are provided if you so choose, tip as you wish.

It is called service, something that disappeared in the West yonks ago. Enjoy a small indulgence in how the other half lives, give a tip to someone that works for a living in a country where there is no welfare. Jeeze, you lot will whinge about bloody anything.

Neither a newbie or a yobbo. If I want a massage - I'll ask for one.

But there is a time and place for everything.

What next, a foot rub while I'm taking a bog?

• Like 2

No way i would enjoy it. When i touch myself i do not want a guy touching me. It is as simple as this to me.

Next time i will try to do the job "no hands" and let them massage me. Then i will report how i felt..

Never heard 'taking a piss' called that before...interesting.

When I go to walking street the first thing I do is go to the toilet in a club I know for them to click my neck and back, what relief it brings!! No massage shop anywhere can do it like they do. I pay £20 for 15 minutes or so at my local chiropractor in england for near enough the exact same thing. When they first done it I thought <deleted> get off me, I didnt know they were workers in the toilet. After a few times you get used to it and if you can relax the back clicking is excellent.

Completely agree!! Which club is it you go, ill drop by myself next time.

The best one i tried was a little girl selling junk on the beach,

i couldn't turn my head and told her to disappear,

then she grabbed my head and ripped it up so my entire spine sounded like firecrackers.

I could now turn my head, and so i turned my head towards her and said:

-how much do you want me to buy ?

Mind you i prefer anyone getting near me at beach rather than in a toilet while peeing, i need privacy

I have to say i like them! They have this technique where they twist your head and your neck/shoulder bones crack in a very satisfying way- i havent found a massage lady in any massage shop who is able to do the same yet somehow every one of these toilet neck massage guys can do it.

A good way of becoming a paraplegic.

yes I had 1 pick me up from behind and crack my back didn't think to much of it till the next morning I could hardly move, I had to find a chiropractor ASAP I went back to the club the next night went right through him I drew attention from security and the management,1 of the managers was an English man I explained what happened showed him my bill from the chiro he put me in the VIP section with a 3 thou drink card, which was good I had a ball on a positive note I've had back problems for a long time in and out the chiros the chiro in Phuket not only fixed the problem but got to the bottom of my excisting problems my back has been as good as gold ever since

I have to say i like them! They have this technique where they twist your head and your neck/shoulder bones crack in a very satisfying way- i havent found a massage lady in any massage shop who is able to do the same yet somehow every one of these toilet neck massage guys can do it.

You know, I agree.

Of course, the first time, I probably pissed all over the wall. I jumped.

Then I got used to it, and it was this guy in my favorite place (in Chatujak) who managed to work on my kidneys while I was peeing, which actually felt good. Not in an erotic way, so no need for some of you to comment that.

The head twisting scares me, so I always mention to them not to do it.

But there are many places where these guys are good for nothing, and just want to make money.

Must have been to 100s of places in Thailand where they have this.

I'm surprised too that this is still something new for some of the members.