Member Of The Year 2012

smokie36

Vote for your favourites!  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The op has put thoughts into finding a way to make it fair for all nominees. So lets recognise his efforts.

No matter who wins, I say Smokie deserves a few beers for organising it and the patience in handling questions from the membership :lol:

And just for his team having given away two late goals in injury time, hes earned some more beers haha. I might even buy him one myself :whistling:

Anyhow, back to your votes ladies and gents :)

• Like 2

I'm calling this is a bogus election even before it starts. That flaw is just too big.

Calm down JT. If it does appear that there has been a spot of vote rigging we will have a playoff between the winners of the two sections. thumbsup.gif

I think you're not getting it. It is not random. The PLACEMENT of the names will be decisive.

I think we both know that the favourites are in the same section JT.

I could be wrong of course.....but I think it will be a fair fight.

I don't know, but I don't see the other favorite in the same section as me whistling.gif

Not sure if it is just my confuser but I have had to vote for two (section 1 & 2) people in the best member section (s) as all sections (1-3) have to be selected before it will be accepted.

Just me?

In both sections there is an option to vote for "none of the above".

I suggest you go back and redo your vote....this time clicking in the "none of the above" box for the section in which you do not wish to vote for anyone.

Simple!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! OK, understand.

I was a bit excited with the voting and forgot my RTFM.

(Read the <Snip!> Manual)...............................wink.png

Edited by metisdead

is the voting secret ?

That's a good question.

I noticed that I have no vote yet, I would like to know who didn't cast his vote.

How many votes do you think you will get for a lousy 500baht....which by the way, HASNT arrived yet

is the voting secret ?

That's a good question.

I noticed that I have no vote yet, I would like to know who didn't cast his vote.

How many votes do you think you will get for a lousy 500baht....which by the way, HASNT arrived yet

That wasn't me, you must mistake me for another member who's name start with J.

Voter Information Factotum Number 2:

At any time before the end of the official voting period in the great ***ASTERICKS election of DOUBT 2012*** (a Colberesque election descriptor), you are completely free to CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

If you don't know how to do that, it's very easy, so this is how you do it:

Step 1: Click Delete My Vote (bottom of poll list)

Step 2: Revote

Repeat this as many times as you like before the end of the voting period.

This way as we get towards the wire people can use their "wasted votes" on people with no chance to "win" to change the results for the better of two evils, thus greatly influencing the results in a clever way, as it were.

So of course as we say in Chicago, do your patriotic duty: Vote early, late, and OFTEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuszLPhC1aI

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

is the voting secret ?

That's a good question.

That wasn't me, you must mistake me for another member who's name start with J.

WELL!!! get the hint? The blether is in front already because he is right at this moment standing on the corner of his street, giving out 1000baht vouchers to his shop.

Voter Information Factotum Number 2:

At any time before the end of the official voting period in the great ***ASTERICKS election of DOUBT 2012*** (a Colberesque election descriptor), you are completely free to CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

If you don't know how to do that, it's very easy, so this is how you do it:

Step 1: Click Delete My Vote (bottom of poll list)

Step 2: Revote

Repeat this as many times as you like before the end of the voting period.

This way as we get towards the wire people can use their "wasted votes" on people with no chance to "win" to change the results for the better of two evils, thus greatly influencing the results in a clever way, as it were.

So of course as we say in Chicago, do your patriotic duty: Vote early, late, and OFTEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuszLPhC1aI

I knew I could trust you to spell out the proportional representation nature of the vote. biggrin.png

As such the result you see above is no more than an opinion poll......until Saturday night 2200 hrs BKK time. Then the poll will end and I will declare the winners! w00t.gif

WELL!!! get the hint? The blether is in front already because he is right at this moment standing on the corner of his street, giving out 1000baht vouchers to his shop.

A street corner in THAILAND? coffee1.gif

post-37101-0-38395800-1355204239_thumb.j

I hope he's not standing on high ground, or we'll clearly see he's nuts. :(

• Like 1

Am ready to vote... and as a good Swiss banker, am ready to accept your dirty money for my vote... just PM me with the details and I'll let you have my bank account details to submit your contribution tongue.png

EDIT: Thanks to Jingthing, I now know how to vote several times, so i am able to accomodate ALL your voting contributions and my final vote on Saturaday evening will go to the highest bidder

Edited by Swiss1960

Am ready to vote... and as a good Swiss banker, am ready to accept your dirty money for my vote... just PM me with the details and I'll let you have my bank account details to submit your contribution tongue.png

EDIT: Thanks to Jingthing, I now know how to vote several times, so i am able to accomodate ALL your voting contributions and my final vote on Saturaday evening will go to the highest bidder

dam_n. I would have added myself if I knew your bank details were gonna be forthcoming! laugh.png

I'm sure the 1960 in your user name should be 419 biggrin.png
  • Like 1

Seems JT is jealous as he didn't get to start the poll. biggrin.png

That is a tad unfair...as he was able to identify a problem with the poll early on and helped me to rectify it.

I almost used the word "fix" then.......that would have left me in one! w00t.gif

Anyway thanks JT. wink.png

Heck ... it's just a bit of fun and thanks to ole smokes for the time taken to organise the event.

Some may not know this ... but it's a special time for him at the moment, and it's a bit of a sacrifice for him to do this.

Thanks smoky36 ... wai.gif

• Like 1