Member Of The Year 2012

smokie36

Vote for your favourites!  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling like Romney now.

Hello. I am Jingthing. I was nominated for poster of the year. I LOST! (Some dude called something like BLABBER living in the land of HAGGIS won, go figure!) I guess it's time to check out my car elevator.

Not sure which is worse, losing or having something in common with Romney. coffee1.gif

But just in case (taking a call from Karl Rove as we speak, he's seeing something in the polls I'm not, apparently the PATTAYA demographic votes LATE):

http://www.thaivisa....25#entry5921228

Edited by Jingthing

That's JT dressed up for the dancing, where did you get that? rolleyes.gif

I know you're Scottish, so you probably never got comics in your early years, but that guy is Asterisks. smile.png

I think that's called...........woooosh!!!! rolleyes.gif

Jingthing calling it an Asterisk voting, and me posting a picture of Asterisks....................goof.gif

Ok, I'll get my coat...............againcoffee1.gif

• Like 1

I never said should anything, mate. I said WOULD. I only pointed out that people can vote TWICE (or not) in the best poster contest for two separate choices and such a structure would never be considered in any kind of credible contest. Please desist from further false innuendo. Regards.

I'd be embarrassed to take part in a contest that I thought was not credible. Luckily, I am well-blessed with credulity

SC

There's still time to pull out, but you don't want to leave it too late...

Thanks for sharing with the world what YOU would be embarrassed about.

If you think that I should be embarrassed, I invite you to own my embarrassment for me and put it in a very special place in a very pretty little brightly colored box ... the embarrassment I don't have.

I've got a dark cupboard for that sort of thing, but it's full of big Tongans and knock-ons and sliced... I'm sorry... I can't continue, it's all too fresh

• Like 1

Humm ... 2 votes for MissFarmGirl ... I voted ... but now I worry she has either a secret admirer or worse ... a por noi ... crying.gif

Must be one of those votes another member is " missing " since last night biggrin.png

she 'says' she is a light sleeper w00t.gif

Speaking of votes jellybrain...2 for yourself and still time to vote!

How many votes needed to make the result official? Only 102 voters so far out of x,000 members doesn't sound like a quorum to me. Time to knock on a few doors and get the electorate down to the polling station!

The real question for today is what percentage of the Thai Visa mods are pissed off that I'm closing the poll at 10pm on a Saturday night?

"You close it. " "No No...You do it!!"

Anything for a quiet life I reckon....except that.....voting closes 10pm Saturday.....vote and vote again! laugh.png

• Like 1

How many votes needed to make the result official? Only 102 voters so far out of x,000 members doesn't sound like a quorum to me. Time to knock on a few doors and get the electorate down to the polling station!

Its is a democratic choice on this forum whether or not you vote.

So quit complaining about the winner....not my fault if most of the voters are out producin' cotton in Louisiana now is it?