Member Of The Year 2012

smokie36

Vote for your favourites!  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules were clear from the start, there isn't really any reason for a change.

I was expecting a humbug comment like that and here's the response.

The winner of the member of the year contest will be as we always knew it would be: theblether

The MANO A MANO challenge is something else.

The winner of the proposed MANO A MANO challenge would be the winner of the MANO A MANO challenge, nothing less and nothing more.

It's a great idea and I for one would be most entertained seeing Blether and JT up close and personal MANO A MANO.

• Like 1

The winner of the member of the year contest will be as we always knew it would be: theblether

The winner of the proposed MANO A MANO challenge would be the winner of the MANO A MANO challenge, nothing less and nothing more.

Fair enough.

I assume that you would also be proposing such a contest if you were presently leading in this particular poll.

Fair enough.

I assume that you would also be proposing such a contest if you were presently leading in this particular poll.

Too snarky to reply to.

I'll put you down as a YEA for MANO A MANO!

Again, it's up to theblether. Is he man enough for MANO A MANO? If so, I predict I will CREAM him and you can quote me on that.

I hope that creaming is captured on video

shock1.gif

You just gotta know the public's interest is piqued!

They know they shouldn't look but they've GOTTA look.

Don't resist your nature.

I'm interested in your challenge JT, I think it could be entertaining and I would like to see you at your brilliant best......however not before this poll ends. It would be disrespectful to Smokie and everyone else who is involved in the poll.

My shops are busy at the moment, so the timing is terrible for me HOWEVER!!......I will take the day off on Sunday and go head to head with you.....it would be handy if you told me what your intentions are though unsure.png

I'm interested in your challenge JT, I think it could be entertaining and I would like to see you at your brilliant best......however not before this poll ends. It would be disrespectful to Smokie and everyone else who is involved in the poll.

My shops are busy at the moment, so the timing is terrible for me HOWEVER!!......I will take the day off on Sunday and go head to head with you.....it would be handy if you told me what your intentions are though unsure.png

Marriage by the sound of it...

• Like 2

Marriage by the sound of it...

A high stakes contest, the glory of victory or a lifetime of being JT's biatch if I lose blink.png

Sounds dodgy sad.png

Sounds like some people have real potty minds here!

Creamed of course meaning:

Slang chiefly US, Canadian, and Austral to beat thoroughly

It sounds to me like theblether has accepted the MANO A MANO challenge but there is some vagueness there.

Requesting a clear confirmation.

Again, IF theblether accepts, I have every intention and expectation of CREAMING him.

My predictive track record is rather stellar.

I predicted the Obama victory over theblether's loserman Romney.

I predicted theblether victory in the member of the year exercise of asterisks doubt.

Now I predict my own decisive victory over theblether in the MANO A MANO, should he confirm his acceptance of the challenge.

Edited by Jingthing

It sounds to me like theblether has accepted the MANO A MANO challenge but there is some vagueness there.

Again, IF theblether accepts, I have every intention and expectation of CREAMING him.

I predicted theblether victory in the member of the year exercise of asterisks doubt.

Now I predict my own decisive victory over theblether in the MANO A MANO, should he confirm his acceptance of the challenge.

You predict Blether's victory in the poll.

So if you win, that would actually mean you lose. Yeez life is complicated on Thaivisa.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

You predict Blether's victory in the poll.

So if you win, that would actually mean you lose. Yeez life is complicated on Thaivisa.

I'm willing to take that risk. My balls are massive. What can I say?

In the incredibly unlikely event that I win this current member of the year asterisks contest of doubt, the MANO A MANO challenge is STILL ON!

Edited by Jingthing

I'll be minded to accept the challenge.......once I know what it is??