Member Of The Year 2012

smokie36

Vote for your favourites!  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I must withdraw my support for Jingthing. He is running the dirtiest, sleaziest, most dishonest campaign since Obama. I am switching my vote to theblether.

I was going to switch my support to theblether, until I saw the puppies.

I'm hoping that next year we'll have a knockout competition, instead of a race, with the preliminary qualification stages starting in February

SC

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when am I an underdog? My pollsters have been assuring me all along that I am going to win. I promise to create jobs and look out for the little people. And yes I do like puppies. Vote VILLAGEFARANG !!!!!!thumbsup.gif clap2.gif biggrin.png

I'm not so sure. I reckon you better get a photo of some cute puppies up here quick....rolleyes.gif

This all seems to be getting desperately undignified. I'm going to continue to support one of our fellows who lets his posts do the talking. and singing, and dancing, and instrumental interludes.

SC

That's what I did from the get go as well.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

I must withdraw my support for Jingthing. He is running the dirtiest, sleaziest, most dishonest campaign since Obama. I am switching my vote to theblether.

"But Smithers.....how could you....?"

Release the hounds...........

And he transfixed him with a glassy stare...

Did you read the thread?

MANO A MANO

Don't they speak Spanish in Scotland?

It is very clear.

A ONE on ONE poll, just TWO names, you and I, done by your special friend thesmoker, you against me (where I CREAM you), head to head, no dillution, no funny games with polls where you can vote for two people in two separate groups for the same contest ...

Look if this is too much of a threat for you, just say no.

Is it just me or did anyone else read the above as 'head to toe' ?

Give rubl your vote, he doesnt bleet like a biatch.

Or naam

I agree, Naam should be the perfect choice as underdog, since his dog posts frequently on this foruum as he is clearly much smarter than the average tv member according to Naam.

That's after all the definition of underdog, isn't it ?smile.png

• Like 1

My campaign manager, the lovely and transgendered M. Karol Dog-on Roof has gently informed me the time has come for me to withdraw from politics in order to have more time to spend with my family (of imaginary puppies).

post-37101-0-32842900-1355377871_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

My campaign manager, the lovely and transgendered M. Karol Dog-on Roof has gently informed me the time has come for me to withdraw from politics in order to have more time to spend with my family (of imaginary puppies).

post-37101-0-32842900-1355377871_thumb.jpg

Is that Bookman on the right ?
  • Like 2

I was just going to see all the puppies and raise the stakes to kittens...... then I thought, let's go 'All In'

Kittens? Did somebody say kittens? That's the sort of fighting talk I want to hear!

You've got my vote, switching to Thaddeusthumbsup.gif .

I was just going to see all the puppies and raise the stakes to kittens...... then I thought, let's go 'All In'

Kittens? Did somebody say kittens? That's the sort of fighting talk I want to hear!

You've got my vote, switching to Thaddeusthumbsup.gif .

Nooooooo, vote for me, l drink beer, smoke and hassle the mrs at every opportunity. giggle.gif ................laugh.png .

I like Puppies too.......

cleavage-.jpg

Puppies??? They look pretty much full grown to me!

smokie,.... thanks for the inside info....I got your money on Blether for you at 7 to 1 .....ok?..... total investmant $500 USD

But I could only get EVEN money for you on Dave 48.....so you can decide which ones win that one, as i only invested $100 because of the odds.

Looks like our money is in the Bank so far !!!!!!!........

Was I supposed to post it here or send you a MESSAGE....??????????? Cant remember your instructions on that

• Like 2