Member Of The Year 2012

smokie36

Vote for your favourites!  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read the thread?

MANO A MANO

Don't they speak Spanish in Scotland?

It is very clear.

A ONE on ONE poll, just TWO names, you and I, done by your special friend thesmoker, you against me (where I CREAM you), head to head, no dillution, no funny games with polls where you can vote for two people in two separate groups for the same contest ...

Look if this is too much of a threat for you, just say no.

Edited by Jingthing

Did you read the thread?

MANO A MANO

It is very clear.

A ONE on ONE poll, done by your special friend thesmoker, you against me, head to head, no dillution, no funny games with polls where you can vote for two people in two separate groups for the same contest ...

Awww???.......I thought it was a real challenge. So all your wanting is a head to head poll?

I was hoping for a day of searing witticisms, a day of the best that JT can muster, against theblethers writing style. You know, something that would challenge the brain, and possibly add something to the forum. I think that would be entertaining......your thoughts?

Did you read the thread?

MANO A MANO

It is very clear.

A ONE on ONE poll, done by your special friend thesmoker, you against me, head to head, no dillution, no funny games with polls where you can vote for two people in two separate groups for the same contest ...

Awww???.......I thought it was a real challenge. So all your wanting is a head to head poll?

I was hoping for a day of searing witticisms, a day of the best that JT can muster, against theblethers writing style. You know, something that would challenge the brain, and possibly add something to the forum. I think that would be entertaining......your thoughts?

Not interested in that. I'm not interested in you really or your so called witticisms. Is that a requirement here, to be amused by your endless bletherings? Your posting style has always left me totally cold. Just viewing your baby avatar makes me want to retch. Blether is the perfect word for it, so much personal juvenile gossip centered around an in group CLIQUE of people. I know you have lots of fans, no accounting for taste. I proposed the one on one poll. Pretty much everyone else got that but you act like you didn't. Yes or no will do.

If my comment here seems too "hot" consider it like a Gore Vidal vs. Norman Mailer thing ... MILD in comparison.

AGAIN, I am saying, I will CREAM you in a ONE on ONE (MANO A MANO) poll. If you decline, we'll never know.

Edited by Jingthing

Go ahead Jingthing......set it up......it doesn't matter who polls the most, we both lose. However it's obviously important to you so carry on. thumbsup.gif

I'll take that as an official confirmation. Wait to see what Smoky says about wanting to do the new one on one poll or not.

Should the MANO A MANO wait until the final voting for this current poll?

Edited by Jingthing

Go ahead Jingthing......set it up......it doesn't matter who polls the most, we both lose. However it's obviously important to you so carry on. thumbsup.gif

I'll take that as an official confirmation. Wait to see what Smoky says about wanting to do it or not. I think it would be wrong for me to do the poll, so unless Smoky or someone else sets it up it's not happening.

Should the MANO A MANO wait until the final voting for this current poll?

Up to you.......I'm going out to meet my sister right now, I'm going to A Carol Concert at Glasgow Cathedral.

I think it's only fair and polite to wait until Smokies poll finishes but if you don't agree with that then fine, carry on.

The quietness is deafening at once.

The sound of Ego's are never silent.

I don't know this pair of jokers, but one of the egos sounds very bruised.... crying out for love and affection, desperate, it would seem for some sort of recognition from posters in an anonymous forum........<deleted>???? coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Did you read the thread?

MANO A MANO

It is very clear.

Not interested in that. I'm not interested in you really or your so called witticisms. Is that a requirement here, to be amused by your endless bletherings? Your posting style has always left me totally cold. Just viewing your baby avatar makes me want to retch. Blether is the perfect word for it, so much personal juvenile gossip centered around an in group CLIQUE of people. I know you have lots of fans, no accounting for taste. I proposed the one on one poll. Pretty much everyone else got that but you act like you didn't. Yes or no will do.

If my comment here seems too "hot" consider it like a Gore Vidal vs. Norman Mailer thing ... MILD in comparison.

AGAIN, I am saying, I will CREAM you in a ONE on ONE (MANO A MANO) poll. If you decline, we'll never know.

You know what JT........that was some edit you made to this post. It was relatively tame the first time around but you've just edited it into an out and out personal attack. It looks like your slipping back into your bullying and harassing self.

You've taken this good humoured and well intended topic and turned it into the Jingthing show. Any joy or amusement from this topic has now gone, thanks for that. thumbsup.gif

I'm away out to spend some quality time with my sister, you can do as you please.

• Like 1

OK, sigh, that's settled. No mano a mano and no further discussion of mano a mano. There she wrote. End of story. Happy trails.

So in this here poll, we've got the top TWO (you know who I'm talkin' about) in the leader board. Nobody anywhere near a plurality or majority of voters.

The beauty is there is still time to smell the coffee (hint: Delete My Vote button at the bottom of the poll area) and impact on who is the WINNER of the race!

On the campaign front, unlike the competition, I don't speak to my sister, don't celebrate Christmas, think Christmas Carols are for sentimental suckers, and I'm an atheist! Fishing there for the dysfunctional family / anti-religionist demographic. Surely you're out there?

But, really, I DO like PUPPIES.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

OK, that's settled. No mano a mano and no further discussion of mano a mano. There she wrote. End of story. Happy trails.

So in this here poll, there is a tight margin between the top TWO (you know who I'm talkin' about) in the leader board.

coffee1.gif The beauty is there is still time to smell the coffee (hint: Delete My Vote button at the bottom of the poll area) and impact on who is the WINNER of the race!coffee1.gif

Methinks he begs too much. What a desperate pleader....giggle.gif Brodie was right, IMO. Does approbation from a bunch of anonymous people matter so much? In fact does it matter at all? Go pick your toys up, there's a good wee fellow.

Try hard to relax and enjoy what little fun there is remaining in this thread (apart from watching your tantrums!) coffee1.gif

Did you read the thread?

MANO A MANO

It is very clear.

....and with this post from Jingthing i am deleting my vote and voting for the Blether.
  • Like 1

The Delete My Vote function is democracy's friend!

I hereby release ALL my (rapidly vanishing) votes and strongly encourage EVERYONE to vote for VILLAGEFARANG.

Wouldn't it be fun to see an UNDERDOG take the prize?

There's still plenty of time ...

post-37101-0-53583400-1355350149_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Desperation in a politician is a poor mandate for popularity, no matter how much they amuse me.

Indeed. But VILLAGEFARANG is clearly the man of the moment. Aren't y'all tired of elections where "the man" everyone thought would win even before it began ... wins?

Power to the people. Right on. Shake up the joint. Don't let "the man" hold you down (unless he's a very cute man of course).

I hope you see. It's not about me. It's about DEMOCRACK-SEE. (That rhymes.)

post-37101-0-90031600-1355351897_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Give rubl your vote, he doesnt bleet like a biatch.

Or naam

Could be, but there would need to be a quick CONSENSUS behind an underdog choice, and quick, for any underdog to prevail. VILLAGEFARANG seemed better positioned to have a shot, even though it is a slim shot.

I also have it on dubious authority that VILLAGEFARANG also likes puppies!

post-37101-0-92098800-1355352587_thumb.j

These poll elections are actually at least potentially more fun and dynamic than real elections because you can change your vote up until the last minute.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Some people need to calm down a bit. I think everyone is getting weary of this.

Not me. I'd not have read right to the end if I was. Unless I didn't have a life and had nothing better to do...

I liked the change of direction with the puppies. I think he was saving that for the last minute.

Not helped him in the polling though! biggrin.png

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

Did you read the thread?

MANO A MANO

It is very clear.

....and with this post from Jingthing i am deleting my vote and voting for the Blether.

+1

I rarely even read the Blether's blether but I'm voting for him just to help make sure JT doesn't win.