Electricity On The Islands.

Rooo

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be a nice touch if all tourists arriving over the two weeks surrounding christmas and new year were given a Samui torch and a box of matches to accompany them during their stay.

It would show that despite being the exploding clown car of thai tourist destinations we still care about their welfare. wai2.gif

I think it would be a nice touch if all tourists arriving over the two weeks surrounding christmas and new year were given a Samui torch and a box of matches to accompany them during their stay.

It would show that despite being the exploding clown car of thai tourist destinations we still care about their welfare. wai2.gif

exploding clown car of thai tourist destinations
Translation please.

Still problems here in Bophut.

Maybe they don't know how to operate the emergency generators.or forgot to put fuel in them

That's it, the election truck got a monopoly on diesel.

It is the same old never ending story goinig on. They can come up with all the power in Thailand to Samui, but it will not help because they have to fix the problem with old elektric system and equipment. This elekrtic cut as soon as the dogs are peeing has last for 2 decades.

You chose island life enjoy.

I choose the adaman style with hardly ever a backout and foolishly didn't do enough homework on the laughable folly of this place. Fair does, thats my fault.

Mindyou i bet i'm enjoying life more than you.

Confirmed off in Maenam. Hopefully not for long especially with the rain today.

The weirdness of Soi 1 Mae Nam (me and Kirikayan Resort!) is fine and still on - on all day.

I was going to venture out in search of alcohol and company - but seeing that it's P-ing it down and there's no lecky . . . sigh.

R

The weirdness of Soi 1 Mae Nam (me and Kirikayan Resort!) is fine and still on - on all day.

I was going to venture out in search of alcohol and company - but seeing that it's P-ing it down and there's no lecky . . . sigh.

R

Mine not flickered off, all day either .... when I took a quick run down to Maenam for odds and bits, all lights where on....

.... you have to get your timing right! ..... then you can go dancing MSN-Emoticon-hawaii-165.gifand irish-drinking-beer.gifbiggrin.png

R

Mine not flickered off, all day either .... when I took a quick run down to Maenam for odds and bits, all lights where on....

.... you have to get your timing right! ..... then you can go dancing MSN-Emoticon-hawaii-165.gifand irish-drinking-beer.gifbiggrin.png

You two need therapy. What's with all the dancing characters?

Chortle chortle

thinks . . . . maybe that should be "AND". . . .

R

post-4665-0-52309400-1355487344_thumb.jp

R

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif ..... Well it's been a long wet day,.... cabin fever setting in !rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

I think Rob has me beat with his pic though!!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

here's a document containing informations and facts regarding the power supply on the islands.

Please call Mr Sorchai as he signed this letter and ask why the hell is the still a problem.

the main supply is perfectly fine but the electrical grid in koh samui is still the same as before so a local failure can happen anytime.

R

Sorry fellas - I seem to have made a mistake here - I showed Jimmy how to put more of his avatars into his posts.

(He'll get fed up soon . . .)

R

Archived