Electricity On The Islands.

Rooo

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bangrak again out of power since 18H45

Look at the big block of units on the way to Bangrak, not finished but all lit up. Why If 90% sold ?

Other properties lights on & no one home biggrin.png

Bangrak again out of power since 18H45

Look at the big block of units on the way to Bangrak, not finished but all lit up. Why If 90% sold ?

Other properties lights on & no one home biggrin.png

hopefully i got a big car battery and other small ones and two inverters in case one fails, i should be "enlighted" until 2013 clap2.gif

power back in bangrak at 21H15 so this power cut lasted 2H30M exactly.

I live down the Ghost Road and am on the edge of the Bangrak part of the grid. Its so, so, so annoying to see houses literally yards from me that have power, yet I dont.

It really is about time they sorted out the Bangrak power issue. I mean, it cant be too hard to find whatever the fault it. Its been going on for years.

It's a frigging nightmare !!!!

Yes it is and Samui must be the laughing stock Phuket and Pattaya. Pathetic. No power in the middle of the evening on new years eve. blink.png

Last night's power cut seemed to hit the whole island for a short time . Including KPN.

All lights were out (except places with generators) on the south end of KPN, and from Maenam to Plai Laem.

From what I could see, most places came back on quite quickly - except Bangrak and Plai Laem. (I could not see Choengmon.)

Last night's power cut seemed to hit the whole island for a short time . Including KPN.

All lights were out (except places with generators) on the south end of KPN, and from Maenam to Plai Laem.

From what I could see, most places came back on quite quickly - except Bangrak and Plai Laem. (I could not see Choengmon.)

Nowhere else can hold a candle to Bangrak.

Nowhere else can hold a candle to Bangrak.

That made sense Smokie. blink.png

When are you coming here, There's a bar I must show you.

Haven't changed since I first went there 1999, and it's on the beach.

You are such a tease. :D

Maybe I have to check flights....:P

Archived